Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post here if willing to pay extra for Castle Grayskull improvements

Court Magician

Post here if willing to pay extra for Castle Grayskull improvements

MOD NOTE: For this thread to work, do not post here unless you would actually be willing to pay extra. Keep all other discussion to existing Grayskull threads - Thanks.

I would like to see if maybe some change can be made (as Scott used to say..He-fans made CG a reality) lets see if He-fans suggestions may be able to make the original grand CG a reality.
    Post here on this thread if youd be willing to ay extra for an improved original proposed grayskull with original dimensions.
    Lets say an extra $50 as a starting point..and maybe perhaps a pushed release date (even though I guarantee a December shipment is not happening, as I ordered a knight rider KITT from Mattell that was supposed to be launch in NOV. pushed to March, and Ram Man was delayed etc..).
    would a seperate complete accessory pack help?
    what would it take to make those improvements?
    Are fans willing to go with it if Mattell is willing to consider..please post here ONLY if willing to contribute, please dont bash people saying theyre trying to kill the line..

I DO !

If I get a "BIGGER" Castle for more money, then why not ???

Heck, at this point I don't need ANY of the accessories........... Just make the Castle BIGGER !!!!

That's All !!!
    Last edited by TUC138; March 3, 2013 at 05:43pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Heroic Warrior
    Yep I would

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Yes, but ONLY for a bigger Castle appropriate for 7" SCALE figures.

If they keep the basic size and structure as is (appropriate for 6" scale figures) then no amount of extras, in the way of accessories, weapons, sculpted dungeon, etc. would get me to pay more.

I love it as is. That said,to have it bigger, YES, I would pay more.

I would prefer a bigger castle and move all accessories to expansion paks.

If this could be offered, I would be in 100%
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Yes. If it were the right scale I would pay $400-500. I want a crown jewel and I am willing to pay for it.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

I would pay another $50 for it to be bigger, but that's about it. Otherwise I am satisfied with the way it is at $250.

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    If they did in fact take it upon themselves to "improve" the castle, right back to its original specs (that would actually be restoring, not improving) then I would reconsider my position and buy again at a higher price.

The price range suggested, of an additional fifty or so dollars, would be acceptable to me.

Just as a reminder of my note above. Please only post here if you'd be willing to pay extra and your reasons for that. Everything else can be discussed in other Grayskull threads.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

If pay more for more accessories.
    Real friends are better than plastic ones.

For a proper scale (meaning a tad larger than the B-sheet, I'd be willing to pay an extra $50 with minimal accessories. By minimal, I mean just the flag, cannon, throne)

That also means that any interior elements that are PART of the castle must also be included and sculpted. Dungeon walls, floor grate, ladder, wall ornamentation, elevator, etc.

I don't mind if the robot, training machine, weapons rack, orb holder, candle holder, etc. are sold separately at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    If pay more for more accessories.
    This.

I'd pay more for the awesome dungeon grate that isn't going to be included, and whatever else they could throw in. As for the size…paying a hypothetical $50 more for 1 to 2 inches in hight isn't worth it to me. They're correcting the hight of the jawbridge. That's going to change a lot right there.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Yes, I do !

If Mattel would make the Castle Grayskull in right scale and more compatible for MOTUC figures, I will support it definitely !

I'd pay a little more, but Mattel would need to eat some of the cost - it appears this was their error in creating the budget.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I would totally pledge another 50$ for the castle to be at least as large as the one presented in the B-sheet and if possible have a fully sculpted interior. I wouldn't mind if more accessories were cut, as long as the size of the castle gets rectified.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Without a doubt I would (and will hopefully) pay at least $50 more for a more epic castle. Seriously, this is our only shot at a castle. Do it up!
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Heroic Warrior
    I would to buy a Castle Grayskull in scale with the 7 inch figures. By "in scale" I mean something with the same dimensions as the foam mock-up. Even if the price would be higher, no problem with that!

YES YES YES

But I asked TG this and he expressed regret: http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/4861035708
    Saturday Morning ToyZ at Facebook, Flickr and Blogspot!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaird View Post
    YES YES YES

But I asked TG this and he expressed regret: http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/4861035708
    Hrm. Hopefully something has changed...
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Heroic Warrior
    Like most of the fans, I don't mind the castle being a couple of inches short of the spec, but I would definitely pay extra for the "removed" accessories!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm mainly using mine as a display piece with the inside virtually never being displayed so I'd be more willing to pay for a larger Grayskull with less accessories. Maybe even a four walled castle. Accessories could always be released as a weapons pack or something. All in all I'm still happy with the castle as is. Hopefully we get a successful movie that could allow Mattel to create an enormous castle.

I would pay slightly more or would give up some of the accessories for the correct size castle. For me it is a backdrop for my display anyway so i wont be playing with it but the bigger and more impressive it looks will make me happier.

In for a penny... in for a Pound. Mattel already gets the bulk of my Hobby Money, so what's a few dollars more? I would pay for either a bigger Castle or More Accessories.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

I'd pay another $50 for that all-around 1.5-2" in height that got shaved off, but I also realize at this point it's unfortunately no longer an option.

Court Magician
    Im not sure but I believe I saw a pic of a woman painting two castles...they could have been prototypes though!