Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calix in MOTUC

I would be happy to buy CALIX. He would really be a sharp looking figure.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

As with almost all of you here on the ORG., I want him, but to be truthful he was not a rock person as with Granita, Rockon, and Stonedar! He was A being like MossMan, a Elemental Being that actually was killed by Hordak becuase he knew of his betrayal. Hordak did not know that he could not destroy him in truth, as Calix is a Elemental Being he would be rebourn again and again! So for those who thought him dead and gone, does magic truely die, I ask you, can the Cosmos just simply dissapaite or dissappear!

I'm in for a Calix in MOTUC. He would look great next to the other Horde members.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

I'm thinking that Calix may be the owner of the white Horde crossbow, one of the next hordesmen revealed and use the Ram Man buck... would be awesome.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Would love to see him use the bulkier bucks such as ram man/ Leech. I really sizable Calix would be awesome.