Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kay-La Support Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Dare is the son of Sea Hawk and Adora, and Teela is his aunt by marriage, making her cousin Kay-La no relation to him at all.
    I read in one of the Q&A's that this was not the case and Dare was Teela & He-Man's real son. Is it for sure that Adora is with Sea Hawk and not Bow?

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kunle View Post
    I read in one of the Q&A's that this was not the case and Dare was Teela & He-Man's real son. Is it for sure that Adora is with Sea Hawk and not Bow?
    Dare is raised by Adam and Teela as their son but he is actually the son of Adora and Sea Hawk. That is straight from Lou Scheimer.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I must have her in motuc!
    I would like to see her changed up a little though.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Dare is the son of Sea Hawk and Adora, and Teela is his aunt by marriage, making her cousin Kay-La no relation to him at all.
    That's been discussed for many years. Adora and Sea Hawk die, and is sent to Eternia, where King He-Man finds him. One of the many origins I heard of about Dare. Course the bible states that Man-At-Arms and King Randor is still alive at this time. The official bio for MOTUC King He-Man says that Dare is He-Man and Teela's legitimate son, making Man-At-Arms the grandfather and Fisto, his uncle. Another rumor surrounding Dare, is that he was the son of Oo-Lar. Dare is somehow brought from the past, to the future, where He-Man finds him.

If the original Man-E-Faces and Ram-Man were veterans of the Great Unrest (as shown in the 200X series), they would be way to old to be members of the new Masters Of The Universe. Air-Bag and Fork-Lift are kinda cool, hopefully their will be more characters added to "He-Ro, Son Of He-Man".

Lot of loose ends left open. We'll just have to see what happens as the MOTUC bios come out.

Heroic Warrior
    With all the loose ends about the He-Ro: Son of He-Man story line I'm going with the MOTUC Story. I like He-Man and Teela being Dare's parents and Duncan his grandfather, that gives him such a great legacy.

And when it come to Kay-La, I don't believe in the whole cousin hooking up thing so the ideal of Clamp Champ as her father works for me and brings so much more to the story line... IMO
    Last edited by Jedi_Kunle; July 28, 2013 at 06:58pm.