View Poll Results: Do you want a 2016 MOTU 6" figure line?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

13 11.40%
  • Yes

83 72.81%
  • Maybe (explain)

18 15.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you want a 2016 MOTU line?

Do you want a 2016 MOTU line?

Do you want MOTU 6" figures to continue in 2016?
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

As long as they make em, I'll buy them.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Price and quality and scale are going to be the determining factors for me.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    I voted yes.

As long as they fit in with the MOTUC line of figures - including any movie figures that may be coming out...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I absolutely do!!

I still want Dragoon, Lord Masque, Kittrina, Despara, Great Black Wizard, Illumina, Vultak, Hunga the Harpy, Three-Beast, Bubblor, and many others. Plenty of great characters still to release!!

Give us some of those characters, mix in some FILMation variants and 2.0's of the main characters, and I think you've got a great line-up for 2016!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I want a scaled back extension that fits into the classics. I don't want a different scale or a bunch of 2.0's.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Yes I do !!!! So many great figures to produce !
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I want a scaled back extension that fits into the classics. I don't want a different scale or a bunch of 2.0's.
    This! A concrete continuation of our beloved Motuc is what should make most sense to everyone.
    A few 2.0's? Why not!
    But reissuing some of the cult figures HAS to find it own legitimacy; for instance
    Fisto (Filmation) Same for Teela etc...
    Shadow Weaver being still unreasonably asked for, could be reincluded (slightly redesigned) by using the opportunity
    of a Horde wraith army builder multipack (2 males, one female).
    But essentially what the line does need now, iMHO, definitely is the vintage pieces yet to be produced:
    Beasts, vehicles and if we're lucky enough, 1 or 2 or the most emblematic playsets.
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; August 28, 2014 at 03:10am.

I believe if the line does continue it will have to include 2.0 versions of existing characters along with new/existing characters from different media and I'm cool with that. Whatever I don't want I sell now, so it wouldn't be any different. I started collecting MOTUC in late 2012, so my collection is still missing a Teela, Fisto, Shadow weaver, Beast man, Tri-Clops, Whiplash, Roboto, Bow, etc.

Bring it in 2016 Scott and Matty!
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Yes I need the Galactic Guardians and Mutants!

Most certainly yes.

There is too much untapped potential for it to not at least be attempted in some format.

Yes, I want a line in 2016, 2017 and finally in 2018 which could be the last year after 10 full years of figures.

Bring on the New Adventures, Filmation variants, Son of He-Man and comic characters.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Warrior
    YES!
    All the remaining NA, PoP, Filmation and others- if they are identical to Classics in scale, quality and articulation, I will continue to buy!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Who are the 3 jacklegs who voted "No"? Track them down and eliminate them!
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Maybe...depends on the figures produced.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heck yes - IF it's in the same scale and style as motuc. Basically it HAS to be motuc in new packaging.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Yes, but only if the scale and style is identical to Classics.

Voted "Maybe".

Even people who voted "Yes" have pointed out that 2016's success relies on numerous contingencies. Selection, price, purchase model, scale, quality, style, and size of the line are real factors to consider. My "maybe" is based on all of that.

The line as it stands now is fantastic. I have a lot of catching up to do what with getting the figures that I missed, and I will be perfectly content if 2015 is the end. 2016 itself is just icing on the cake. I love icing, don't get me wrong, but I don't need it, and there are many, many ways it could go wrong.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Probably, though I'm hoping things get scaled back. I want MOTUC to live on, but not at the heavy amount of product we have been getting (and, more importantly, paying for).
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Yes, of course!
    To infinity, and beyond!

Yes. Particularly and specifically if they continue on the roadmap they had, sans what will have been released.

To be concise I would not be as likely is it were not in MOTUC style & scale.

I am fully on board NA, Filmation, Minicomic, Prototype, Concept, ect figures to continue.

I would not be as interested if it were heavy on re-releases, or minor repaints. Slime Pit He Man, Minicomic Green Trapjaw, Vintage Toy Catra? Deal. More expensive versions of characters I already have with very minor changes? eh.... I really dont want to see that.

At the end of the day if it gets me characters and versions I still want in a MOTUC style, I am in.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    To quote Daniel Bryan..."YES! YES! YES!"

I voted CLEAR STRATOS Variant.

Kidding. I voted yes, but I think they should scale back to just 12 figs a year, or maybe just do very focused mini-subs. At this point, interest is somewhat waning, so they have to be careful.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

YES, I want a 2016 line. It'll likely be characters I want-- the never-before made characters, concept characters, MYP characters, new characters...figures that couldn't be fit into the current crappy roadmap. Not the bottom-barrel scrapings that will be offered next year just to 'finish up vintage'. As long as it's MOTUC with new packaging, I'm in.
    Who the hell would vote 'no'?

I voted yes, but it really depends on character selection for me
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"