Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Figures you want, but realistically might not make it....

I might want her very very much, but somehow I just don't see Filmation Starchild happening (I hope to be wrong in this).

From "vintage" character wants Stonedar & Snake Face might be the ones, we might not get.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Given that Stonedar and Rokkon are a couple of TG's faves which he's mentioned several times, I doubt they WON"T be made.

I wouldnt' be surprised if one of those is the "heavily tooled figure" coming up later in the year as mentioned at the SDCC panel.
    Last edited by RockinHard; August 21, 2011 at 08:22pm.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

My wallet and I would be happy with the line's demise so long as I get a MOTUC Rokkon figure before it happens.

How/why would they make the rock warriors if they don't intend to make them so they can fold in on themselves, like the vintage figures?

Also, imagine the complaints if Rokkon and Stonedar actually get made with their functionality intact, and Jewelstar didn't.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    How/why would they make the rock warriors if they don't intend to make them so they can fold in on themselves, like the vintage figures?

Also, imagine the complaints if Rokkon and Stonedar actually get made with their functionality intact, and Jewelstar didn't.
    MANY more people would be upset if Rokkon and Stonedar didn't have their fold-up feature over the lack of Jewelstar's. Really.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Castle Grayskull
    Meteorbs
    Bashasaurus
    Artilla
    Aramesh
    any and all of the trollans
    Dylamug

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    MANY more people would be upset if Rokkon and Stonedar didn't have their fold-up feature over the lack of Jewelstar's. Really.
    Agreed. In lieu of the fold-up feature though, I expect them to have some sort of rocky armor shell, whereas Jewelstar doesn't have all that much costume/armor-wise that helps to sell the illusion of her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post

They probably will fold:

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru
    To elaborate on the action features question, yes obviously Tri-Klops will have a spinning visor, Man-E-Faces will have a spinning head and Rio Blast would have pop out guns. (pending we can get to all of those great characters)

Where you won't see action features is on mechanical features - ie: Snout Spout will likely not spit water, Sy-Klone will likely not have a spinning mechanism, Stinkor will likely not smell and Ram-Man would likely not have a pop out body.

But Extendar would extend, the Rock people would fold up and Scare Glow might even have glow in the dark paint if it works out.

Here are mine:
    Master Sebrian
    Loo-Kee
    Crita
    Entrapta
    Dylamug
    Madame Razz
    Dree-Elle
    Blade
    Mara

Molkrum and Filmation Mer-man

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Stonedar & Rokkon: Lots of new tooling, not fan favorites

Extendar: Not a fan favorite

Rio Blast: Though I'm feeling 4HM might be doing him soon - they've made most of the characters from the 200X line + stacticons, so I'm hoping for a pattern here.

Gwildor: Lots of new tooling required, not a fan favorite
    Some of my more favorite figures.
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

I'm not really a fan of NA, but every time I look at the vintage Lizorr figure I am convinced that he would translate very well to MOTUC. IF the 4H ever get a chance at this character then he would be incredible, but I'm not actually expecting that to happen.

I think of Extendar almost the same way. A knight in shining armor would look GREAT in this line, but he requires so much new tooling that I'm not holding my breath. At least he's a vintage figure though, so we're much more likely to see him than Lizorr.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Sybiline! One of my favorites but might be too obscure compared to shokoti or lizard man.

Melaktha! The coolest archeologist I've ever seen, plus he could come with tons of amulets and rare powerful artifacts seen throughout the show!!!

Madame Razz! This one keeps me awake at night! She is such a core character!

Kothos! Arch enemy to our beloved evil-lyn!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Heroic Warrior
    Eurocoin, I can reassure you about Stonedar : he has already been trademarked, so I guess there are good chances we'll see him in MOTUC ! And if Stonedar has been trademarked, I guess Rokkon should follow soon...

Now, Snakeface is a MUST ! The snakemen are not huge in number, so I think Mattel really needs to release them all !

I'm sure ALL the vintage figures have been taken into consideration in the "MOTUC roadmap", so I guess we will see them all sooner or later...

The only characters I'm not sure we'll get are the very obscure or dull Filmation and Jetlag ones. Oh, and the movie figures (except Saurod, Blade and Gwildor, who were made in the 80's line and who can be done again in MOTUC), since Mattel doesn't have the right to the movie stuff.
    Last edited by Prahvus; August 21, 2011 at 06:48pm.

Master Sebrian
    Lubic!
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post

Madame Razz! This one keeps me awake at night! She is such a core character!
    THIS!

I'm really afraid that with the unique buck she will require (though I think she can share a buck with Gwildor if done right) and some fans 'issues' with her, that Mattel will not really consider her.

Illumina: There's certainly some demand for her among the fans, but she's still a very minor character. Mattel doesn't seem keen on doing her either, saying that her backstory is too complex to fit into the Classics storyline. Although I don't see why they can't just rewrite her bio to make her fit in. After all, they completely changed He-Ro's original bio to make him work alongside King Grayskull.

Lady Valtira & Lord Tyrin (from The Sleepers Awaken): I love this episode and these characters, but they only appeared that one time, and the ending doesn't exactly leave much room for them to return in more stories.

The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War

I REALLY hope we get all the characters from all three vintage lines as well as The major additions from Filmation, Jetlag, MYP, and Goat Man.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    that space guy that comes with castle grayskull (the cardboard piece)

Sultry Evil-Lyn. i really love that look for her

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Majestra! (From the Filmation episode 'The Shaping Staff'.)

I hope to someday get the 1987 movie figures:

mercenaries:
    Blade
    karg
    Saurod
    Beastman

Gwildor
    Evil-Lyn
    Lubic
    Skeletor-movie version
    He-man-movie version

Heroic Warrior
    Plundor, baby. Can't live without him. Make him an easter month special.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Disco Skeletor - Realistically he won't make it, but I won't give up hope. Out of all the ridiculous repaints, this is the ONE out of all of them that proved that someone was willing to have a good time with a toyline. Just totally screw around. In the spirit of hilarity and awesomeness, I will never stop wanting this repaint.
    Totally! I agree. Don't know why, but he's one of my favorite variants!!!! Dis-co! Dis-co! Dis-co!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!