Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Mattel did a crossover Twitch Character from Toy story in MOTUC?

Heroic Warrior

What if Mattel did a crossover Twitch Character from Toy story in MOTUC?

Would you want this as a new character in the MOTUC line?

What would his Bio be? Is He a Master of the Universe, a Horde member, or one of Skeletor's evil warriors?

Could he be done with minimal new tooling?
    http://i.enewsi.com/g/image.php?aid=...e=800&start=20
    Last edited by He-Ro; April 10, 2010 at 03:21pm. Reason: wrong link

Beast Man

he wouldn't be mean and evil but he would be kind of slow lol
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I can imagine him being the King of some insect race like those in The Bitter Rose episode but not a member of any fractions.

I would prefer that it never happen (and it won't).

I would love him!!!! We could really use more winged figures.

He would be a great figure to repaint into SpyFly too

He would only need a new head and armour.

The rest could come from Whiplash, a smooth torso, Buzz-off wings, perhaps Hordak gloves?

He can borrow Whiplash spear too to save tooling.

Edit; for those who don't know Spy Fly:
    Last edited by Eterniandreams; April 10, 2010 at 03:39pm.

I totally miusunderstood . I thought you meant "which" and that "Twitch" was a mispelling.

I thought you wanted to know which motu character would be our choice to crossover to Toy Story lol.

Sorry
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I totally miusunderstood . I thought you meant "which" and that "Twitch" was a mispelling.

I thought you wanted to know which motu character would be our choice to crossover to Toy Story lol.

Sorry
    Not every-one uses the I-phone to browse and comment on this site

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I actually love this guy.

If we get Buzz Off (and I hope we do) some of his parts could be re-used.

He reminds me of the creatures from "Eye of the Beholder" and "The Bitter Rose" too.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Heroic Warrior
    I sure hope we won't get any crossover, non-MOTU characters !

Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    I sure hope we won't get any crossover, non-MOTU characters !
    Well I wouldn't like to see him happen, I just meant that he's a cool design who could theoretically fit in with the MOTU universe.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

I think the "Twitch" character was designed as a nod to vintage motu figures. I mean look at him! His legs are buckeled in, he's short and stocky with biceps..and also he's got skeletor feet!. Even his armour and staff look so motu it's not even funny. I got a feeling we are gonna see him done in motuc style at some point. It'll advertise both these huge toy lines for them...makes sense to me

I think he'd be a very cool figure if made. His bio would probably place him from another Galaxy/dimention, or a relative of spyfly...???
    Last edited by J-at-arms; April 10, 2010 at 05:30pm.
    "He-man uses something even more powerful than his muscles to beat Skeletor, do YOU know what it is?...If you said "his brain" you were right! And just like a muscle, your brain is something you can develop to give yourself GREAT power" Man-At-Arms

If they do a Toy Story toy of him I will prbably get him. WOuld be good if he was to scale with MOTUC.
    Who is Spyfly? Fan created character?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I want him, he looks awesome and we could pretend he's one of the anti-bee people. I completely forget their names right now.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro View Post
    Would you want this as a new character in the MOTUC line?
    He does show some promise but I would say keep him on the shelf for a while, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro View Post
    What would his Bio be?

Bio: Twitch is a peaceful member of an alien species who left his planet to spread the message of K'rzirk, the artichoke-like deity of Twitch's planet. Found first by He-Man and Man-At-Arms, communication was attempted. Unfortunately, Twitch's dependence on a sugar-like substance for sustenance makes him unable to maintain focus on any one thing for more than a few seconds. As a result, Twitch appears to ramble incoherently to bystanders and is constantly moving his head in every direction. The only being that seems to be able to communicate with Twitch is Buzz-Off but only long enough to convey basic concepts ("danger", "friends", "enemy", etc.). Too unpredictable and undependable to be considered an efficient ally of the Masters, Twitch wanders Eternia babbling to those poor souls desperate and patient enough to hear him out. In fact, he has been seen "talking" to streams, trees and rocks throughout his journeys among the Eternians

Abilities: Twitch's body is composed of a chitinous material that is lightweight and highly resistant to damage. His multi-faceted eyes allows him a much wider spectrum of vision than average Eternian. Any object in Twitch's "view" can capture his fleeting attention hence Twitch shifting his head almost constantly. His species is equipped with wings that allow him to fly and carry almost twice his weight. However, no one had let Twitch carry them given his history of lack of focus and a tendency of dropping objects he is carrying to take a closer look at something new that catches his attention. He carries his staff of K'rzirk, the symbol of his deity. It has no inherent capabilities and is constructed of unknown metals. It is the one thing Twitch always has on his mind enough to never forget.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 10, 2010 at 08:05pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Cooler looking design than Mol-lar (the first cross-over figure). I can actually see HIM blending in with the other figures..

Not saying I'd buy him.. but he could be pretty interesting...

I don't think I've ever been less interested in an idea before this.

I may be reading too much into this...

(and hey, I was the dude who was certain that THIS

was a subtle nod to this:

)

...But I'm certain that "Twitch" is at least part vintage MOTU spoof/homage.
    Certainly vintage elements in there - crouched knees, chunky body, Buzz-Off wings, very MOTU-style harness and weapon...
    ~jay firestorm~

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    no more crossover characters for this line, i think mo-larr is enough for now! unless.... they give us the evil he-man from hack & slash.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

I would not be interested in this character in the MOTUC line.
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    If we can get to the point where there's enough product to last a few hours or even days.. than I think this figure could be another crossover attempt to bring over other fans. They crossed over with DC with the TRU exclusive two packs, they'll cross over with Adult Swim at SDCC with Mo-Larr. I imagine there to be alot of Disney collectors out there.. It's possible doing a figure of "Twitch" could very well bring in some of them maybe just for the one figure, maybe they'd start collecting more...

I'm planning on going to Disney World next year.. I'd definitly rock a "Twitch" T-Shirt there.. haha.. I got alot of comments on my Orko t-shirt last time I was there in 2006.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Edit; for those who don't know Spy Fly:
    [/QUOTE]

WOW! Spy Fly is Awesome! love the 200x style.
    Big question who is spy fly? i've seen custom creations but who is this character?

i'd love one of these figures!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I'm really liking that Spy-Fly, I'm assuming he's supposed to be one of Skeletor's baddies?

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar

Twitch

I saw the new Toy Story 3 Twitch figure at Target today, and it IS very reminiscent of vintage MOTU. It'll probably be the only figure I buy from Toy Story 3, and I would love to see it made as a MOTUC figure. I'll post pics when I get it.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC