View Poll Results: Besides King Hiss, who's your favorite Snakeman, and why??

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snake Face

12 16.44%
  • Cobra Kahn

18 24.66%
  • Sssqueeze

7 9.59%
  • General Rattlor

16 21.92%
  • Tung Lashor

20 27.40%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Besides King Hiss, who's your favorite Snake Man and why??

I'm going with Sssqueeze, just looks great!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Yo, that just gave me inspiration for the Create-a-Character contest! The Mighty Spellor!
    Cool! Glad I could help! Just don't make him purple and yellow. Pllleeeeaassseee NOT purple and yellow.

You could call him "Spelly" for short. Kind of like Spidey!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Spelly...haha!

And, just for kicks and to stay within the theme of this thread, he'd be a Snakeman. But heroic, he defected from King Hsss's army to join the good guys to make sure everything is spelled correctly! And his symbol would be a black, three-leaved clover. So, not purple and yellow? Ok, how about green and yellow?

I'm so gonna do this... The Mighty Spellor! He comes with an arm-attachment that can instantly change the ink on any poster, paper, books, etc. so that every word is spelled correctly. It sort-of looks like a tiny cosmic key with a laser whip coming out, but the whip is green. Heh.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    Sssqueeze is my homeboy but Tung Lashor is a close second....

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Spelly...haha!

And, just for kicks and to stay within the theme of this thread, he'd be a Snakeman. But heroic, he defected from King Hsss's army to join the good guys to make sure everything is spelled correctly! And his symbol would be a black, three-leaved clover. So, not purple and yellow? Ok, how about green and yellow?

I'm so gonna do this... The Mighty Spellor! He comes with an arm-attachment that can instantly change the ink on any poster, paper, books, etc. so that every word is spelled correctly. It sort-of looks like a tiny cosmic key with a laser whip coming out, but the whip is green. Heh.
    LOVE it! One small request: If you don't win, you've got to send me what you send Mattel cuz I wanna see it!

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Heroic Warrior
    While I have admittedly stated that I am not a fan of the 200X redesigns, those later stactions were pretty awesome. Squeeeze, Tongue Lasher, and Snake Face came out awesome. But, I'll alway have Kobra Khan as my favorite, even above King Hssss.

The King Hssss in the mini-comics was pretty cool. I like how they made his Human disguise look charming, in a devilish way. And how he was a deceiver. When they remade him for the 200X cartoon, he became rather one-dimensional.

Kobra Khan, depending on the medium, always had some defined personality traits. In the mini-comics, he was a sniveling henchman. In the Filmation cartoon, he was a tougher, more cunning henchman. In the 200X cartoon, he was a lot more menacing and had ambition. Plus, he was manipulative. Overall, a much more interesting character.

Tung Lashor the 2002 Design makes him look better...

Heroic Warrior
    Snake Face has always been my favorite Snake Man besides King Hiss. I remember the day my mom bought him and Blast Attack for me. It wasnt my birthday or Christmas or anything. She just brought them home for me one day. I was so stoked. I liked Blast Attack but I loved Snake-Face. After I read the minicomic that came with him,, and found out his powers I was really sold on him.

Quote Originally Posted by NagAAsi View Post
    Snake Face has always been my favorite Snake Man besides King Hiss. I remember the day my mom bought him and Blast Attack for me. It wasnt my birthday or Christmas or anything. She just brought them home for me one day. I was so stoked. I liked Blast Attack but I loved Snake-Face. After I read the minicomic that came with him,, and found out his powers I was really sold on him.
    And how about that Snake Face staction? Eh? Eh? My favorite.

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Tough poll. I think SNAKE FACE is the most powerful, but he didn't get enough screen time for me to really like him. RATTLOR was one of the most entertaining to watch. I loved how scary he was, but I hate the Snake Men's racism so much that I couldn't vote for him. COBRA KHAN gets my vote because he was such an outcast among his own people (despite being the first Snake Man in the original toyline) and he always tried so hard to please his master (kind of like why I think MANTENNA was the best of the Horde in POP).
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

General Rattlor. because his loyality is far more better than backstabbing Kobra Kahn's twisted loyality.

Venom Spitting Khan has to be my favorite. I like him and Rattlor more than King Hsss. I like Rattlor for his *awesome* 200X action figure, but I'll probably allow my vintage Khan bias to kick in a bit here. Plus, he's *so* very cunning and treacherous, and so unapologetic about it, perfect for a venomous dude.

tung lashor...mainly just because i love his color scheme
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    tung lashor...mainly just because i love his color scheme
    Mine too. For the same reason!

I always loved Cobra Kahn.

Kahn. He was one of my favorite characters in the original line and it carried over to the 200X cartoon.

Tung Lashor.. His Staction design was AWESOME!.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Kobra Khan all the way....he mists water. That was my favorite action feature as a kid.

I think you could have left King Hiss in the polling, he may not have been as popular as you think. I've always been torn between Snake Face and Sssqueeze, though I never had them as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Tough poll. I think SNAKE FACE is the most powerful, but he didn't get enough screen time for me to really like him. RATTLOR was one of the most entertaining to watch. I loved how scary he was, but I hate the Snake Men's racism so much that I couldn't vote for him. COBRA KHAN gets my vote because he was such an outcast among his own people (despite being the first Snake Man in the original toyline) and he always tried so hard to please his master (kind of like why I think MANTENNA was the best of the Horde in POP).
    I'm a fan of the power in Snake Face's gorgon gaze (there are a few people I'd love to turn to stone), and feel he was really under used as well. He was the only Snakeman besides King Hiss shown to use magic. I could write so many scenarios with that awesome power of his. Personally I liked the 'racism' within the snake horde. Snakes are naturally cannibalistic and highly competitive. Not to mention, they mindlessly serve King Hiss, so it makes sense that they would stab one another in the back to get close to their king.

Sssqueeze was by far the most sinister. He seemed like he'd have no problem eating an entire family of Eternians, and their little freckled
    babies.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; June 6, 2012 at 03:34am.

Tough, because they are all cool,
    but, I vote Tung Lashor. Mostly because of the vintage figure than any other reason.. His "tung" feature was cool and I always thought his coloring was neat and he really stands out.. I liked the 200x cartoon depiction, and while the staction is cool, its not my favorite depiction of him.

As far as King Hsss. Pfft!! For me he doesn't even register on the favorite list.. Not just Snake Men, but of all MOTU figures past and present he has always ranked toward the bottom for me. Even in the 200x toon, I wanted so badly for Skeletor to take him out..

Kobra Khan is my absolute favorite, even above King Hiss. I kinda related to the whole outcast thing... he was the misfit Snake Man, and I loved that. Plus he could be so cute sometimes. XD
    WARNING: FANGIRL AHEAD