Thread: Bubble Power She-Ra is almost gone!

Bubble Power She-Ra is almost gone!

Quote Originally Posted by MattyCollector Facebook
    Bubble Power She-Ra's just about gone. Now's the time if you're on the fence http://bit.ly/vkEP4t
    Will she beat Swifty?
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

That is awesome. I wonder if they made the same amount that a regular sub figure would get? I personally bought two.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    She needs to hold on until friday. I wanted to nab one for my wife, since I found out you can take the "Bubble Power" armor off and get a regular old She-Ra.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

YES! Hopefully this means something for toy-based POP.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    I WAS on the fence, but just couldnt pass up on building the ULTIMATE filmation She-Ra. The detail underneath that pink "stuff" looks amazing lol. I broke down and bought Swifty too. The wife couldnt believe I bought "a pretty winged unicorn" but being a HUGE She Ra-fan herself, I think she is more excited than I am.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Meh. If it was Bubble Power He-Man, it would have sold out in 1 minute. PoP just isn't something the fans want.

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Meh. If it was Bubble Power He-Man, it would have sold out in 1 minute. PoP just isn't something the fans want.
    I respectfully disagree.

My ebay page has had lots of various MOTUC items on it for the past year. SHE-RA is easily my hottest selling figure. Some folks even paid up to $35 or $40 for her.

The leg fix to allow her to mount Swifty will also drive repeat buys from folks who have v1 already.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Maybe itīs me but itīs only one day since Bubble Power She-ra went online and she is almost gone without being in the sub.
    I would say people wanted her and bought her.

Iīm also happy with Snout Spout and i hope everyone who wanted him got him.

Iīm really happy and canīt wait for their arrival.

it's not so much that people "want" her. we "need" her, cuz the first version won't fit on the stupid horse they made us buy in the sub.

Boom!!!

Kastor's Korner: Have you seen more sales generated from updated core MOTU characters versus Princess of Power and New Adventures figures during the monthly sales? If so, would it be feasible to package extra heads of MOTU characters with less desirable characters as a secret accessory?

Matty: No, they actually all sell about the same. MOTUC is one popular toy line! We will do extra heads with characters that call for them but we will not be using extra heads purely as a sales gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawful View Post
    it's not so much that people "want" her. we "need" her, cuz the first version won't fit on the stupid horse they made us buy in the sub.
    Maybe so, but how many like me, never got the original She-Ra, but wanted BP She-Ra because Swift Wind was released as well along side of her....that is why I grabbed her because of Swift Wind, not because I needed a She-Ra to ride him.

I keep my figures MOSC / MISB as do many others, therefore it's not as important to me to have a She-Ra that can ride Swift Wind, however she can, that to me is an added bonus, but now I am opposite I need the original She-Ra to get the complete accessories for her...even though they will remain MOSC, and now I have to try to get an Adora, maybe they'll 2.0 her too, as well as Teela.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

The move to sell BP She-Ra and Swifty on the same day really paid off for Matty.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Still some left. I just chanced getting one. No problems at all. Waiting for confirmation email now.

Edit: Just got email. Now the wait begins.
    Last edited by Battle Armoured; November 16, 2011 at 04:13pm. Reason: Order update

Quote Originally Posted by bigassbuzz View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

My ebay page has had lots of various MOTUC items on it for the past year. SHE-RA is easily my hottest selling figure. Some folks even paid up to $35 or $40 for her.

The leg fix to allow her to mount Swifty will also drive repeat buys from folks who have v1 already.
    Oh, you must not read my posts very often.

That was pure sarcasm. I adore all things PoP and welcome their inclusion in the line. I also feel that most MOTUC collectors do as well.

Debating whether I should swap the forearms and boots with the original She-Ra. And the head of course. I guess I'll wait to see if the skin tones match when I get her.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Debating whether I should swap the forearms and boots with the original She-Ra. And the head of course. I guess I'll wait to see if the skin tones match when I get her.
    That's what I'd like to do, as I prefer the simplicity of the Filmation design as opposed to the added detail on the bracers and boots. I think the simpler design is more elegant. As for swapping out the parts, what's the best way to do it (I don't own a blow dryer and would prefer not to expose my figure to intense heat)? As this falls more into a custom forum question, if someone wants to pm me as to how to do it, I'd appreciate it!

Damn!! I really wanted to order 2 but just wound up ordering one.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

I did my part in buying two! I can't wait for her(s)!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I got two but I really wish I had got a 3rd now to make the most vintage accurate version.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    That's what I'd like to do, as I prefer the simplicity of the Filmation design as opposed to the added detail on the bracers and boots. I think the simpler design is more elegant. As for swapping out the parts, what's the best way to do it (I don't own a blow dryer and would prefer not to expose my figure to intense heat)? As this falls more into a custom forum question, if someone wants to pm me as to how to do it, I'd appreciate it!
    I will use the "boil and pop" method. I just did it last night to finally assemble my Pre-Filmation Alcala style He-Man. (Look for photos on my blog at the link below soon.)

1) Don't boil the figure. Boil the water in a glass bowl or large coffee cup in the microwave. Submerge the figure in the water until the plastic is warm enough to be manipulated. If you use a coffee cup, it may take longer as you can only do one limb at a time but it saves you from burning your hands by holding an entire figure that's burning hot.

2) I've burned my hands many times so I recommend using a spoon to fish the figure out of the water and holding the figure with a towel as you work with it.

3) Patience is the key to this. Don't rush, don't try to force it. Gently work the areas as you bend and pull them apart or you risk breaking your figure.

Hope this gets you started...

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    I use the blow dryer method. You can get one really cheap and its worth the investment if you are going to be a customizer. All you have to do is heat up the part your are going to swap out. It keeps the rest of the plastic on the figure from getting heated up and getting too soft plus nothing gets wet both of which can hinder the ease of swapping parts a bit. I also find it easier to keep the right temp as I'm working. If its gets too hard simply heat up a bit. The blowdryer also has other uses. You can speed up drying of paint, if your gonna foil metal parts( like Im doing with She-ra's headdress) you can heat and smooth buff the metals. it can smooth down glue to help it lay flat.Its just a good tool to have. Either way, both methods work just fine. Good luck! ")

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks SnakeEyes and Kalel!

I didn't think she or Swift Wind would last this long....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

i got She-Ra

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Sucks not knowing that fighting the WSOD is not necessary...but i'd rather chance the time spent, than come up empty. But at least they all hung around long enough for last minute buyers to get in, even though now Snout is gone, but She-Ra & Swift Wind are still there.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor