Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mattel Talks Battleground Evil-Lyn: The Inspiration Behind The Design

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I don't know. She looks fine to me. It would be cool if she comes with a skirt attachment but I'm digging her colar variations!

Wonder if were getting her cape in dark blue color to fit with the original Evil-Lyn? Now that would be awesome!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    fball, if you're upset by negativity, this is one hell of a thread to keep coming into. The fans who originally asked for BGEL are upset and rightly so--they asked Mattel for a specific look and now they have to spend another $30 in the future to get the figure that they should have gotten in November. I imagine that fans would be pretty upset if Mattel somehow ran out of tooling for Ram Man, but still put him out and said that they would do him all over again in the future.

Maybe you should make a protected BGEL support thread, if you want nothing but positive posts.
    MGM, I like you. I am now going to debate some of what you've said on here in the last 24 hours.

This specific thread is a discussion about the info provided pertaining to the figure in question. If anyone wants to comment on all the complaints and/or try to get people to calm down and see that things aren't as bad as they seem, that is allowed here.

I am one of the "fans who originally asked for BGEL". You seem to speak for everyone, but you don't. Some of us are happy with her.

Also, re-iterating your points about the leotard over and over isn't getting your point across too well. The thread you started about the 200X EL is the way to go. I won't bother asking why some people have to be so negative about everything. But can't you at least admit that your glass is half full with the BG variant?

You've stated (and you aren't the first) that the outfit is EVERYTHING in regards to 200X EL. It simply isn't. They did the correct skin tone (the biggest issue, in my opinion). Then, even though they said they weren't doing 200X heads, they did one for her. Then, they added a glow-in-the-dark feature to her accessory. Then, they did an amazing repaint on the body, which I know you don't like but others do. It's fine to feel the way you do, I guess, but I get really frustrated reading all the comments about how she is a total miss.

And before you say "don't read/skip over".... I don't like to do that. I like to read everyone's input and sometimes debate. I have my reasons for reading what I don't like and commenting on it. Everyone likes to be heard, right?
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Then, even though they said they weren't doing 200X heads, they did one for her. Then, they added a glow-in-the-dark feature to her accessory.
    Technically, her helmetless head isn't classified as a 200X head (by Mattel, at least). As Toyguru described the "200X" Fisto head in PixelDan's video: it's the same as the vintage one, but with a crown! Her head is just the regular Evil-Lyn, with the helmet off. She did have white hair in the 80's too.

That glow in the dark thing is news to me. I will remain skeptical because we were told Faceless One's Havoc Staff would "light up" and I thought they LITERALLY meant light up like Laser Light Skeletor! I don't want to be disappointed like that again! FO's staff looks awesome, I just really thought light up meant LIGHT UP...not...light can shine through and illuminate it.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Clamp Champ wasn't available? He's head and weapon. There you go.
    Since we're splitting hairs, Clamp Champ has three (chest armor), so he's not an even match.

It IS a big deal for the fans who asked for 200X Evil-Lyn. 200X Evil-Lyn was specifically asked for because she wasn't wearing Teela's leotard. It's like asking for the smaller Prince Adam from MYP and getting the regular vintage Adam.

The difference between the same loincloths and the same leotard is that the leotard is the entire torso. At least the upper torso on the male characters are mostly all different armors/capes/vines.

It's comparable to many of the vintage males having the same He-Man body and harness from the neck down.

Had Mattel made BGEL right, we would be singing the song you'd like to hear.

Is it the fans' fault that Mattel screwed up a pretty simple concept to get right?
    Mattel brought it up with this message. You KNEW how the 200X fans were going to react before you clicked on the thread.
    I'm a 200X fan... not everyone reacts the same way you do. MGM, if they made the version of EL you and so many reeeeally wanted but the budget didn't allow for the figure to have the correct arm guards, we would STILL never hear the end of it, either.

What figures have had 200X variants so far? Your viewpoint seems to indicates shock and offense at this figure... like you ordered a steak and got a chicken-- and then the waiter laughed at you.

And here's the MAIN thing I'm getting at. I've tried to offer some reasonable explanations regarding the why's of the design decision. The bottom line is that this figure is coming... BGEL is coming in a couple of months and the subscription sales went down. WE NEED to support every release, not talk people out of buying them. It would be better to start all this up after BGEL sells out. You cannot affect change on the coming release. We need to root for each figure doing well and stop picking them apart.

I feel this way because, in my opinion, our community here on the org seems to represent many of the SUPER FANS for this line. There are positive ways to promote change. I don't think firing off hot debates on every thread on the subject is the way to go. I feel for sure that some of the talk on the org affected at least a handful of possible subscription sales. But that's another story.

[QUOTE=Darkspecter;2805466[I]]Technically, her helmetless head isn't classified as a 200X head (by Mattel, at least). As Toyguru described the "200X" Fisto head in PixelDan's video: it's the same as the vintage one, but with a crown! Her head is just the regular Evil-Lyn, with the helmet off. She did have white hair in the 80's too.QUOTE][/I]
    Devil's Advocate, your stance is glass half empty. You and I both know that head is a 200X helmetless head! In Filmation, she had a flat, Duke from GI Joe hairstyle. This is all zouzshed.
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; August 24, 2011 at 09:46pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I'm a 200X fan... not everyone reacts the same way you do. MGM, if they made the version of EL you and so many reeeeally wanted but the budget didn't allow for the figure to have the correct arm guards, we would STILL never hear the end of it, either.
    I only speak for myself here, but I try to keep my expectations relatively low (except for the PoP figures). For 200X/MYP Evil-Lyn I expected her to be on the female 2.0 buck with a proper MYP top and skirt and re-use the same arm bands and legs. I thought she might come with the extra head, but maybe not. The extra head is awesome and I'm sure the powered up orb will also be awesome. I would have been very happy with your example. I'd be FREAKING OUT if she had new arm bands like Draego-Man and/or new boots. I'd probably buy a bunch of her.

The bottom line is that this figure is coming... BGEL is coming in a couple of months and the subscription sales went down. WE NEED to support every release, not talk people out of buying them. It would be better to start all this up after BGEL sells out. You cannot affect change on the coming release. We need to root for each figure doing well and stop picking them apart.
    I've been thinking about this too. I mean, all the Q&A's and unhappy fans prompted Mattel to do the interview with these guys and post it on Facebook. They know lots of people are unhappy and they tried to address it the best they can since it's too late to change now. So...message received. I was secretly hoping BG Evil-Lyn sales would really tank and "show Mattel," but I've changed my mind on that. I mean...they do need to know the whole making a new release to fix the last release is FAR from okay, but if this Evil-Lyn tanks in sales, we may NEVER get the proper Evil-Lyn or it could cause them to do something foolish like cancel all the quarterly variants. So, I hope she sells well. Since Mattel said they will try to make a version of her in the future, my anger and bitterness is fading.

Devil's Advocate, your stance is glass half empty. You and I both know that head is a 200X helmetless head! In Filmation, she had a flat, Duke from GI Joe hairstyle. This is all zouzshed.

Okay, I will say some positive things I have said about BG Evil-Lyn in some other threads:

- Her colour scheme is very nice (in my opinion). I'm very happy without the bronze colour on her. I painted it silver on my Staction.
    - She's painted VERY well (pretty sure SDCC version was a sample figure...nearly production)
    - My Keldor will have sexy company on the variant shelf.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; August 24, 2011 at 10:25pm.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    ...if this Evil-Lyn tanks in sales...it could cause them to do something foolish like cancel all the quarterly variants.
    Would that be such a bad thing? Nice as seeing a proper Hordak/Evil-Lyn/etc would be, better they cancelled the Legion of He-Men (and Skeletors) than the beasts...

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Would that be such a bad thing? Nice as seeing a proper Hordak/Evil-Lyn/etc would be, better they cancelled the Legion of He-Men (and Skeletors) than the beasts...
    Yes, it would be! I liked BA He-Man and Skeletor, BG Teela and Bubble Power She-Ra (who COULD have been a quarterly variant) is possibly my favourite figure in the entire line! I would rather lose lemon-lime apes over awesome quarterly variant figures! The beasts are also harder to find shelf space for.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; August 24, 2011 at 10:32pm.

You linked to that first response way back, when I first said that 200X Evil-Lyn will most likely end up a repaint, as proof that she wont be, yet here we are.
    Didn't know about that second post though. I don't hang around Matty's forums much.

From what I gather, Toyguru decided that 200X Evil-Lyn would not be a repaint, but the Horsemen disagreed and made her a repaint regardless.
    And, again, looking at the criteria for 200X He-Man and Hordak, I'm not at all surprised.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

Heroic Warrior
    I couldn't agree more with this post. Evil-Lyn is awesome! Bring on all of them! BG Evil-Lyn, MYP Evil-Lyn, MYP younger Evil-Lyn, Filmation Evil-Lyn, Meg Foster Evil-Lyn, Evil-Lyn as Magestra, Evil-Lyn as the Siren from MYP. The lady is an A-lister, she deserves them all. Until then I'm lovin; the BG Lyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    I like BGEvil-Lyn.

I want 200x Evil-Lyn, & the young 200x version.

I like Evil-Lyn.
    Good trades with: Cammor

This is a great additional new Evil - Lyn....

AND we all know if we have 4 or more years of figures coming....she will be back, again, both Filmation and 200x versions....

BA FAKER / Battle Ground Teela / Battle Ground Evil - Lyn....I like the NEW variants too...makes the line better....you don't like her, wait for the next version.....or the next....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Another quick reminder here folks (although I really shouldn't have to).

We do NOT condone calling other members names such as "whiner" or "complainer." Other members have just as much right to their opinion as anyone else. All we ask is that you show each other respect as you post. Any posts insulting other members will and have been deleted or edited and the poster warned.

See this thread for more information: http://he-man.org:81/forums/boards/s...d.php?t=195917
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Another quick reminder here folks (although I really shouldn't have to).

We do NOT condone calling other members names such as "whiner" or "complainer." Other members have just as much right to their opinion as anyone else. All we ask is that you show each other respect as you post. Any posts insulting other members will and have been deleted or edited and the poster warned.

See this thread for more information: http://he-man.org:81/forums/boards/s...d.php?t=195917
    i think you need to add that to your sig dorrman

MGM, I like you. I am now going to debate some of what you've said on here in the last 24 hours.

This specific thread is a discussion about the info provided pertaining to the figure in question. If anyone wants to comment on all the complaints and/or try to get people to calm down and see that things aren't as bad as they seem, that is allowed here.

I am one of the "fans who originally asked for BGEL". You seem to speak for everyone, but you don't. Some of us are happy with her.

Also, re-iterating your points about the leotard over and over isn't getting your point across too well. The thread you started about the 200X EL is the way to go. I won't bother asking why some people have to be so negative about everything. But can't you at least admit that your glass is half full with the BG variant?

You've stated (and you aren't the first) that the outfit is EVERYTHING in regards to 200X EL. It simply isn't. They did the correct skin tone (the biggest issue, in my opinion). Then, even though they said they weren't doing 200X heads, they did one for her. Then, they added a glow-in-the-dark feature to her accessory. Then, they did an amazing repaint on the body, which I know you don't like but others do. It's fine to feel the way you do, I guess, but I get really frustrated reading all the comments about how she is a total miss.

And before you say "don't read/skip over".... I don't like to do that. I like to read everyone's input and sometimes debate. I have my reasons for reading what I don't like and commenting on it. Everyone likes to be heard, right?
    you are not alone in liking her but MGM is not alot in not liking her to some of us she IS a total miss and ask any women *or gay man* the outfit is always everything
    Last edited by Dark Sorceress; August 25, 2011 at 12:57am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    TBH I totally "got" what Mattel were intending with this version when I first saw her unveiled - I've been proved right - it was to evoke the re-use of the vintage line - and I'm totally kewl with that.

I actually think this Evil-Lyn looks stunning in this purple/pink decco and outfit. I cannot wait to add her to my collection.

BTW - I'm sure 200X Evil-Lyn will be well worth the wait - since she will have a waist twist and additional tooling.

good stuff!
    First part of this, yep. I love it. Only thing I think Is that I could repaint the bright pink/magenta "brastraps" on her costume to something darker, but I love it.

I think this is just fine as far as 200x is concerned.

But on the second part of the comment, no i dont want a more 200x accurate lyn now. Because this is clearly that. I am not anti a more 200x lyn, only am fine with the one we are getting. but if they do a more accurate one, then I will be dissapointed because then this one is rather pointless.

So sad to say but I would personally rather not get a 200x lyn now. Enough other things out there I'd rather get than a yet 3rd lyn, one that is really unneccesary now.

But we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It's too bad the mid-arm to elbow part of the arm wasn't sculpted a tad thinner then. If they did this, there would be no indent in the arm at all and it would work like a real bracelet on a real woman...instead of making her inner arms look like puzzle pieces.

Wait... they are serious about that?

First of all, why is that new cut needed?? Did anyone really ask for that?

Second, that weird indentation is ON PURPOSE????

NO

It's horrible
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

If BGEL had been created with her correct colors AND a 200X Evil-Lyn leotard, would anyone be complaining about wanting a Teela repaint? That's why I'm always saying that's the version we wanted.

I HAVE admitted that BGEL is a good figure, except for the Teela outfit re-use. The glass IS half-full. I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the major dissenters are going to boycott this figure. As with most issues in this line, disappointment toward an aspect doesn't mean hatred toward the whole thing. Some fans still don't understand that gray area, thinking that you must 100% love the figure or you 100% hate it.

That outfit IS a significant issue on BGEL and most of the "haters" sole issue with her. It's one of the reasons why we wanted that particular variant of Evil-Lyn--she isn't a Teela variant and she's her own character, a criticism that comes from the original Evil-Lyn. She could have shared the same legs and arms as Teela--that's fine, as well as expected. But the body? Evil-Lyn having her OWN outfit that isn't Teela's costume is the reason why the fans who wanted her in the line pushed so hard to get her.

Yes, the colors definitely help to make BGEL a different colored beast from regular Evil-Lyn and serves as a placeholder until the real version comes out. If it we got BGEL with her correct tunic, but in vintage Simpson's colors, it would have been an issue as well, so the colors DO help.

What figures have had 200X variants so far? Your viewpoint seems to indicates shock and offense at this figure... like you ordered a steak and got a chicken-- and then the waiter laughed at you.
    That's exactly what happened. It's like asking for Queen Marlena and she comes with a green Teela body. "Sorry, Toy Fans! We didn't have the budget to make her right, but you can enjoy THIS Marlena! Queen Marlena is a major character, so we should have plenty of chances to revisit her down the line!"

The fans asked for a specific outfit. By all indicators, Mattel understood this and was even okay with it, or else they would shoot it down like they did with various things on 200X He-Man.

We shouldn't be getting placeholders when the budget is constantly being thrown in our faces. I would have rather them hold her back and make her correctly the first time than have to re-buy "the same" figure when they make her right. That goes for any character. Unfortunately, people aren't going to see this issue until it happens to some much wanted character.

And here's the MAIN thing I'm getting at. I've tried to offer some reasonable explanations regarding the why's of the design decision. The bottom line is that this figure is coming... BGEL is coming in a couple of months and the subscription sales went down. WE NEED to support every release, not talk people out of buying them. It would be better to start all this up after BGEL sells out. You cannot affect change on the coming release. We need to root for each figure doing well and stop picking them apart.

I feel this way because, in my opinion, our community here on the org seems to represent many of the SUPER FANS for this line. There are positive ways to promote change. I don't think firing off hot debates on every thread on the subject is the way to go. I feel for sure that some of the talk on the org affected at least a handful of possible subscription sales. But that's another story.
    I don't think anyone is trying is dissuade fans from buying her. However, everytime BGEL is brought up by Mattel, there are going to be those fans who are continually reminded about how Mattel messed up. That's what this thread has turned into--reaction.

Great conversation, Adam!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    think bg evil lyn is perfect.
    she is what i was expecting. classic outfit re-painted, skin grey tone, cape & extra helmet less head. very nice.
    more would have been cool but i'm very satisfied.

Widget
    Personally, I think she looks great. Simpsons Jaundice-Lyn..your days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post
    Personally, I think she looks great. Simpsons Jaundice-Lyn..your days are numbered.
    Ha! Thorne, you really made me Laugh Out Loud on this one. I am a fan of the yellow skin EV but think that BGEL Looks insanely amazing! Love her and can't wait to get her!

Evil-Wyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakashian Calamari View Post
    I couldn't agree more with this post. Evil-Lyn is awesome! Bring on all of them! BG Evil-Lyn, MYP Evil-Lyn, MYP younger Evil-Lyn, Filmation Evil-Lyn, Meg Foster Evil-Lyn, Evil-Lyn as Magestra, Evil-Lyn as the Siren from MYP. The lady is an A-lister, she deserves them all. Until then I'm lovin; the BG Lyn.
    Hear, hear! Let's see them all!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    While there aren't many all-new parts needed (only head, armour and a net accessory - the last of which could be reused for Netossa), Filmation Clawful would need a very different parts list from MotUC Clawful, rather than just a straight repaint of it (probably need the He-Man rather than Whiplash buck too):
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...artClawful.jpg

A 200X Clawful, OTOH... There wouldn't be enough of a difference. Mostly just a repaint of the existing head (no eyebrows, narrower eyes) would do, and they could toss that in with Filmation Clawful.
    Bow pants or Bow shorts?

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    I'm curious about that too. On the prototype, she looks EXACTLY the same as the previous Evil Lyn / Teela buck. if the new cut follows the bracelet, then the arm is gonna twist funny... If the bracelet is let's say sculpted like Skelly's boots, that's kinda cool. Funny that they forgot to mention that earlier. Does it mean She-ra 2.0 also has that new cut? That would be cool.
    Not crucial but cool, that they're still experimenting...

EDIT: I checked my SDCC pics and the bracelets do seem oriented differently.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Wait... they are serious about that?

First of all, why is that new cut needed?? Did anyone really ask for that?

Second, that weird indentation is ON PURPOSE????

NO

It's horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

The bottom line is that ALL it would have taken for EVERYONE to be happy was just ONE more tool: the dress. That's it. Sure, you can't make everyone happy all of the time, but this time, that is ALL it would have taken to make EVERYONE happy. I think this has all been said, but I hope everyone complaining about the complainers realizes that there would have been NO complaining about her if they'd just given her the 200X dress. That's it. ONE more thing and ALL problems would have been solved.

That's what's frustrating us, that she is SO close to being EXACTLY what we wanted.

Well, that and the whole thing about this being The Four Horsemen's design choice, because that just doesn't make ANY sense, ESPECIALLY given all the stories we've heard about them sculpting extra things that weren't requested (for this line and others); them skipping sculpting something if the budget was there just doesn't jive.

And if the new buck, which is coming out with BP She-Ra the same month as BG Evil-Lyn wasn't available, that must mean they did BG Lyn earlier, so even if we got a new outfit with the old buck most all of us would have accepted it...at least I know I would, and I'm one of the people who's most upset about this. I mean, they really did nail EVERYTHING else:

Second head: THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED!
    Color scheme: THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED!
    Spell casting hand: THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED!
    The fact that we get her now when a lot of us were worried she was being held hostage like Ram Man: THAT'S WHAT WE REALLY REALLY WANTED!

And one of the worst parts about the Filmation 'toon (which I still love above all else) was that there was little to no continuity. While one of the BEST parts of the 200X 'toon was that there was all kinds of continuity and planning, and those of us who LOVE The Faceless One were SERIOUSLY excited about getting an Evil Lyn in her Zalesia togs. They were both such great characters with clearly complex pasts and (if the show had gone on) futures, that this feels like SUCH an obvious and missed opportunity.

And for the true vintage purists who REALLY care about things being exactly how they were in the vintage line, they ALREADY GOT the 1st Evil-Lyn, so they're all set. They're good. This should have been a true 200X being put through the classicsized machine moment.

And Moss Man getting both heads is proof that Mattel knows better; they wanted to acknowledge his origins but also realize sharing parts to THAT extent is silly by today's standards. If they were really worried about offending anyone by giving this Lyn a new dress then they could have included both like they did for Marlena. I know that would have been even more expensive but guess what? There was no need to worry about doing that because NO ONE would have complained if 200X Evil Lyn came in her 200X outfit. Maybe there are people who don't mind her in her classic outfit, but no one was asking for this version of her to be in it.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I had no desire to get another Evil-Lyn since I've always preferred her with yellow skin. Even if we had to have another one, I would have preferred her in Filmation colors(although with her MYP hairstyle). Having said all that, this figure looks great imo.

While I figured, if we got another Lyn, she would be in her 2002 dress, it makes sense that she's not. The guys all share the same furry briefs and Evil-Lyn started off wearing a repainted version of Teela's dress in the first place.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Evil-Lyn started off wearing a repainted version of Teela's dress in the first place.
    Well...that's not entirely true. The concept art for "Warrior Goddess" and "Evil Sorcess" show them in two different outfits. Filmation and MYP also gave them different outfits. The 80's toyline is pretty much the only time they share the same "dress."