Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Access Goat Man, Lookee & Kowl ARRIVAL THREAD

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

Early Access Goat Man, Lookee & Kowl ARRIVAL THREAD

LOVING Goat Man - so evil looking. Lookee is a great addition too. I am torn on which Kowl I like better. I was certain I'd prefer the Filmation one but I've gotten so use to the toy version. Anyway, just a quick iPhone pic

Goat Man looks awesome, hope I can pick one up somewhere along the line soon. My Evil Warriors won't feel complete without him.

Darn you and your early arrivals! Though I do have to say that my figures have been getting to me more quickly the past couple of months. They look great!
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Nice pic but Goat Man really should be using his hammer to knock Loo-Kee and Kowl over the edge of the table.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Uh uh!!!

Pretty sure Loo-Kee is secretly more evil than Goat Man.

Plus, brains triumph over this goat's brawn lol. He's swing, miss, and dive off the counter.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Darn you and your early arrivals! Though I do have to say that my figures have been getting to me more quickly the past couple of months. They look great!
    But they also have to pay for (I assume) same-day shipping... which makes it cost prohibitive for most of us. No matter how much we may also want our figures first!!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Pretty sure Loo-Kee is secretly more evil than Goat Man.
    That's it! I'm switching sides. I'm going to start wearing khakis, a white short sleeve polo shirt and a yellow sweater tied over my shoulders then perform good deeds.

Plus, brains triumph over this goat's brawn lol. He's swing, miss, and dive off the counter.
    Who says Goat Man isn't a genius? I think you are judging him by looks only and that's not right. I think He-Man and Sh-Ra would have something to say about that at the end of the episode...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    That's it! I'm switching sides. I'm going to start wearing khakis, a white short sleeve polo shirt and a yellow sweater tied over my shoulders then perform good deeds
    THAT kind of costume would be truly evil LOL.

Who says Goat Man isn't a genius? I think you are judging him by looks only and that's not right. I think He-Man and Sh-Ra would have something to say about that at the end of the episode...
    If he were a genius, he'd have figured out a way to avoid aged Beast Man in the future . Poor, poor Goat Man lol. (Incredibly awesome figure nonetheless - and kind of a perfect companion piece for Loo-Kee - it's a bit poetic lol)
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    But they also have to pay for (I assume) same-day shipping... which makes it cost prohibitive for most of us. No matter how much we may also want our figures first!!
    Ehh. Mine arrives today and I just did... oh what's the new name for it? What used to be UPS ground. It only cost me $4 more.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Ehh. Mine arrives today and I just did... oh what's the new name for it? What used to be UPS ground. It only cost me $4 more.
    Was referring to those who seem to get them almost literally the same day they are ordered (or very soon after). But I don't want this to come across like sour grapes. I was merely making an observation.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

THAT kind of costume would be truly evil LOL.
    Really?

If he were a genius, he'd have figured out a way to avoid aged Beast Man in the future . Poor, poor Goat Man lol.
    Wait...is that Scooter canon or vintage canon?
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 17, 2014 at 10:33am.

I love the hammer on Goat Man. Really cool weapon.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    You just made my night.

Heroic Warrior
    I have an Eternia Palace sorta shelf with the King, Queen, Royal Guards, Adam, Cringer, Orko, and Adora. I use the backdrop from a Harry Potter Basilisk toy display. I also have a POP display in front of Crystal Castle. My YELLOW Kowl is displayed with Bow on that shelf. I am gonna use the Filmation Kowl on my Eternia Palace shelf. He was always fluttering around Adora. I sure wish we had a Spirit figure tho.

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    LOVING Goat Man - so evil looking. Lookee is a great addition too. I am torn on which Kowl I like better. I was certain I'd prefer the Filmation one but I've gotten so use to the toy version. Anyway, just a quick iPhone pic

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...psvikmbb9i.jpg

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    In that pic, Kowl and Loo-Kee look like they are from an entirely different toy line in comparison to Goat Man.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

I really hope mine shows tomorrow - I'm flying out on Friday to Monday!

So guys. Fill me in. What did Vintage Goat-Man do, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post

shadowed Beast Man, never spoke, and got his butt kicked by Fisto! (and he was AWESOME!)
    lol... just read the book to the girls last night, in anticipation of getting this toy!
    he was only ever seen in the one Golden Book, "The Secret of the Dragon's Egg", but for whatever reason as a kid, I always wanted and looked for his toy! (guess visually he just "fits"?)
    anyway, SO excited to be getting him, after all this time! can't wait!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post

You can read it on the .org's database...

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=758

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Who is that grey evil warrior kneeling behind Beast Man in the 4th panel??

Heroic Warrior
    [QUOTE=Benedict Judas Hel;3442917]That's it! I'm switching sides. I'm going to start wearing khakis, a white short sleeve polo shirt and a yellow sweater tied over my shoulders then perform good deeds

It's weird, there the ones who I conceder the true evil hana

Is green guy supposed to be WHiplash?

This will all be in the review.

Damn it... I wasn't going to get the Lookee set, but Kowl looks so good in filmation colours...

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Who is that grey evil warrior kneeling behind Beast Man in the 4th panel??

Just some random beast character Beastman was controlling. He has a small group of them behind him, just the grey one was the only one very visible.

I am dubbing that character Fur-Face of the Forgotten Forest.

I've been text by DHL today to inform me that Goat Man will arrive today....yay

Also is/does anyone else decorate their home with Easter decorations because I used Scareglow and Batros for Halloween and I want to use Plundor with Easter? (Pm me to avoid the thread going off topic)

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks MGM! I was wondering the same thing! Now I'm really glad a fellow Orger hooked me up with their extra GM! (And L/K!)
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid