Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Look I could give a rat's a$$ about positive and negative. Are we a bunch of battery's now? Let me ask my shrink if I can participate in this thread. I love the MOTUC line as do many others but some people take that passion and spin the word negative from it when views are different than theirs. Complaining is not negative but productive. I don't know why some just can't accept that I wish Mattel would fix the problems many have been talking about to take the negative away. On a closing positive note I liked the reveals this year. My boy Fisto is coming and Kobra Kahn is much better than I expected. Photog finally is happening as well as Granamyr.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Oh!! And the Wind Raider!
    Can't wait for that! I think the flight stand is a great touch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I love, love, LOVE that Fisto brings the 2-in-1 figure thing back to the line. I sorely missed that!
    Good point, its so good to see some more 200X integration into character designs so we get the 2 in 1 figures.

I hope more are coming ...
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    That was quite the unexpected surprise. I also can't believe how well it works! It's like a miracle of engineering right there! Good value too, for everything we get.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That was quite the unexpected surprise. I also can't believe how well it works! It's like a miracle of engineering right there! Good value too, for everything we get.
    Agreed!! Not to mention the paint apps!!
    They look brilliant!

i really love Fisto he's a good mix of 2000x and classics

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Thank God for this thread. I was blown away by ALL the reveals.

What a welcome post!

Nice to see a fresh and positive out look rather than all the negative nancy's here.
    I basically never post any more due to all the moaning and groaning and lack of respect displayed by people on here - but before I turn into one of them - i'll stop and just say Well done Oz Scott for starting this thread.

I'm most looking forward to

- The star sisters
    - Swift wind
    - Shadow weaver
    and
    - The Sorceress

Looking beyond all that -
    I really wanna see the following figures -

- Huntara
    - Octavia
    - And any POP Characters!

And then looking into my dreams -
    I'm really looking forward to the opening of MOTU Land in Sydney Australia!
    :P

Great thread Oz Scott!
    PS - Love your profile pic - where's the pic from?
    Etheria awaits it's heroine! BRING BACK SHE-RA!

Who needs a loin cloth and a green cat when you can have a golden tiara, red cape and white mini??!

Join The Great Rebelion

I've been really loving this line. It definately takes me back to childhood!

I am very excited for the Star Sisters, I like the protos and I'm very excited to see them first hand.

I'm not so excited about Demo-man, but that could all change when I see more of him. (just like happened with Vikor for me)

I'm not a big fan of NA (couldn't make it through the cartoon, tried several times) however the Horsemen have done a nice job with Optik and Icarius to make them feel more in line with the rest of the figures.

Thank you all for making it a joy to come to the forums with this thread!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I had seriously forgotten the Wind raider in all the later reveals (much like Roboto last year) lol cant wait! I hope the sky sled is next (for Heroics,We need an evil Vehicle next!)

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

A happy/mellow thread is great, their's enough neg stuff going on. I'm looking forward to swiftwind & she ra in the fall.
    I can't wait to see Pixel Dan's review of them "Happy Happy" Maybe they'll do a Barbie horse companion comparison for Adora... That be funny Robyn would get such a hoot! I luv this place
    thanks guys.

Which announced figures are you pumped for?

All of them! There isn't a single announced figure that I don't want or am even close to being on the fence about. They could have revealed Energy Zoids, Strong Arm, Dekker and Meteorbs and I still would have been pumped for all of them!

Which ones are you looking forward to the most?

Demo-Man, Star Sisters and Shadow Weaver are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. I love unproduced stuff so much more than the same characters being recycled again and again. Give us more prototypes and concept characters. To heck if they hold no nostalgic values for certain people! Expanding the line and franchise should be a priority, not keeping the status quo as is.

Have any exceeded your expectations?

Flipshopt, Demo-Man and the Sorceress are definitely the most impressive of the lot for me. I really was afraid they wouldn't do the Demo-Man sketch justice but he just blows my mind away!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Remember back when I suggested that the mods remove all the negative arguments and put them into protected threads, so that the forums have NO arguments or debates at all?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Ľ 200X Prince Adam Ľ 200X Sorceress Ľ Evilseed (MYP)

Honestly, (and I know, those that know me best won't be surprised) I have been pretty super-duper-THRILLED with everything in this line!!!

The figures are all great. I love the variety. I think Toyguru is a swell guy who does a lot of hard, trying work to bring the fans (given, he is one of us!) a magnificent toy line. Granted, there are hiccups that pop up sometimes, but Mattel is a business, and they are out to make money- no problem there, it's what made this country great! (Imagine if the government ran the toy line... Oi!)

I have faith in them though and I think that this line will continue, that we will indeed all have a chance to buy a sweet Castle Grayskull playset someday relatively soon, and that MOTUC is going to be going strong for some years ahead.

The thing that kills me with a lot of the complaining we see is that I actually often like things that just irritate/enrage others. If they got their way, maybe I wouldn't be so happy... Yikes! We can't have that! It's like Mattel dug this toy line out of my dreams, so I guess it's like this: I'm a happy camper and they're not, so Nyah, Nyah, Nyah!
    Last edited by Uki; August 23, 2011 at 10:42pm.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I think things are good and the 4H are making awesome figures. I can't wait for more figures.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    This is the best toyline going today! It's fun reliving the joys of our youth by seeing the classics made new again. Masters of the Universe is still as enjoyable to me as it was in the 1980's.

Overall, I thought the SDCC reveals were fantastic. How I could end up liking an Icarius or Demo-Man is a testament to the talents of the Four Horsemen.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Remember back when I suggested that the mods remove all the negative arguments and put them into protected threads, so that the forums have NO arguments or debates at all?
    Good idea! Although, I think the mods have lives... I mean how long would THAT take? Or maybe they don't have lives. We don't. j/k.

The negativity does get overwhelming sometimes. Nice to see threads like this. I'm excited for:

1. Draego-Man!!!!!!
    2. Granamyr
    3. Wind Raider
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Wow where to begin, I don't know what I am most excited to see on my shelf. Actually I have very little room left, and need to expand, maybe get rid of my entertainment center and use the entire wall to add shelves for all the upcoming coolness.

I can't wait for Shadow Weaver, Swift Wind, the Wind Raider and Granamyr. I look forward to Fisto and Kobra Khan with the new head I always wanted. The Sorceress looks great I hope her arms can fold somewhat forward to make the wings somewhat cover the front Same with Shadow Weaver. I like Draego-man am really excited about Eric Treadway's excitement about Scorpia and I hope we see her next year. I am also hoping for Horde Troopers next year. Everything else is just an extra bonus.

I can't believe we are FINALLY getting Shadow Weaver!!! 2012 will be a great year!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    Look I could give a rat's a$$ about positive and negative. Are we a bunch of battery's now? Let me ask my shrink if I can participate in this thread. I love the MOTUC line as do many others but some people take that passion and spin the word negative from it when views are different than theirs. Complaining is not negative but productive. I don't know why some just can't accept that I wish Mattel would fix the problems many have been talking about to take the negative away. On a closing positive note I liked the reveals this year. My boy Fisto is coming and Kobra Kahn is much better than I expected. Photog finally is happening as well as Granamyr.
    I hear what your saying but go to another thread and voice it there. Thanks!

Im glad this thread has been started, as for the figs, Im really excited with all of the reveals. Im starting to run out of shelf space so a remodel will be happening soon in order to get the new figs in a good display. I think the fig I'm looking forward to is demo man, he looks awesome. Finally we get a windraider and one that is done with such attention to detail. Really great job the 4 horseman and scott are doing.
    Last edited by julez6; August 23, 2011 at 11:22pm.

I just wanted to jump back in here and say that I am very thankful for this thread. Let's all the Happy People take the reigns and be the new Vocal Majority. Negativity sucks, and it makes my soul hurt. I'm just so thrilled with everything we've gotten, will get, and with how things have been handled overall. Have a wonderful night everyone!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Fisto and Kobra Kahn look incredible.

And I've been waiting for the Wind Raider since the line started. Hope we get more classic vehicles down the line. I love vehicles.

Oh, and Snout Spout, I love the guy and never had one as a kid, but always wanted one. A giant robotic elephant head, what's not to love?

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I really appreciate TG & Co's show of Faith in POP.

To give us the 1st triple figure set AND have it be the Sisters. Thats awesome!

Bravo!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Finally! something positive on these forums.I'm so sick of all the "I hate this and this"...I'm really excited on all the reveals.Looking forward getting the Wind raider and Swift wind..As for the Star sisters, they're like candy to my eyes.Bring on the POP females!...Its just great to be a MOTUC collector

I love all of the reveals, but the biggest OMG things from SDCC were Photog, and the Mini Comics!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.