Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Yep, Fang-Man is so cool!
    Next month is FFM and Snake Face right?
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    Oddly, I'm more looking forward to the FFM than Snake Face.
    Yeah, I'm weird. I actually can't wait to get the FFM!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Behold the new Fug-Lee-Faces, for he is 10% more respectful of other peoples' feelings!
    Of course, your mileage may vary.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    FFM is on May !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

I had the FFM down for this month as well. That is a good thing though. I am still working on paying back the $500 for MOTUC protective cases from this month. I have 3 subs, to May will be a $350 month for me. I can use a light month in between. I am trying to collect all my MOTUC together to put them in the cases and hang on the wall for display.

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    Oddly, I'm more looking forward to the FFM than Snake Face.
    Yeah, I'm weird. I actually can't wait to get the FFM!
    I'm looking forward to the FFM too! They're awesome designs! CAN'T WAIT!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I'm so looking forward to Octavia I can't even stand it - I love the original figures showing up in MOTUC but it's these new ones that get me really excited

I may be late in saying this, but this line has been a total dream come true, so I'm looking forward to whatever it is the 4H and Mattel can still come up with. Some things I'd really love to see would be a two-pack of 'Mer-goon' minions for Mer-Man, much like the Snake-Men pack. Filmation Hordak is another I'd really love to see too, along with Evil-Lyn (my goddess!) in Filmation colours.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Not sure if people are going to view this as negative, but I assure you-it's not. Mattel definitely did the right thing by allowing people to opt out of the Castle Greyskull preorder. I just cancelled mine. Between being a little less enthusiastic about He-Man having to duck to get in, I'm having to pull way back on my expenditures this year with the possibility of being laid off after August because of the Sequester.

The option to take a sizeable expense like that off my mind is a huge relief.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I am positive most of the time when it comes to this line - every month when I get a new figure I become a little kid again and honestly, there is very little that can beat that feeling.

Also want to say how glad I am that I finally got an email address that let me sign up on the boards!
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

It has been a great year so far.

I love Netossa, even with a lack if accessories (which, since we got together and asked, we might get later on).

I love Ram Man and Fang Man too. Excellent.

King He-Man, a figure I resented being the sub exclusive, is really cool. I still would rather have had him as just an out-of-sub bonus, with a more highly desired figure as the sub exclusive, but I really like the figure.

I'm extremely excited for Katatti, Octavia, and the FFM.

The rest of the year is KILLER. JUST killer!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikorfan View Post
    I may be late in saying this, but this line has been a total dream come true, so I'm looking forward to whatever it is the 4H and Mattel can still come up with. Some things I'd really love to see would be a two-pack of 'Mer-goon' minions for Mer-Man, much like the Snake-Men pack. Filmation Hordak is another I'd really love to see too, along with Evil-Lyn (my goddess!) in Filmation colours.

I don't think I've seen that here before, but I think that's a really, really good idea! I'd definitely buy a set... although that may not be the best test, as I think the figures are fantastic and buy one of everything anyhow. Regardless, between the Mer-Man parts, snake man parts, and Korba Khan parts (mostly forearms and calves there) we already have, you'd think all they'd need would be a few new heads, some new weapons, and some new armor, and they'd be ready to go.

Heroic Podcaster
    Very excited for Snake Face, Clamp Champ and Mantenna and I've already found homes for the PoP and NA figures for fans that are looking forward to them! Great to have a subscription to share it with other Orgers so everybody gets what they want!

Also very excited to see the SDCC reveals! Hopefully most of the rest of the year will be announced!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man - GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MERMISTA! - MultiBot - NINJOR! - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST! - Rotar
    Saurod - SPINNERELLA! - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - TUNG LASHOR! - Twistoid

Def feel that this year has been a cool ride so far figure-wise with diversity. Only downfall was with Strobo but not to worry, i'll get another chance. So far i've taken a liking to the King He-Man figure, it's really grown on me even though i thought he was cool to begin with. Hanging for Snake Face in a few days time and getting so close to finishing that faction! I'm still wondering who that Horde Crossbow was intended for and that clear accessory that was shown at NYTF. Counting down the days for the 2013 SDCC MOTU exclusive reveal now...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm super excited for Snake Face - I'll should have him sometime next week and just cannot wait - I think I'll have to open both of my 2 figures to display both versions.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the FFM too! They're awesome designs! CAN'T WAIT!!!
    The Talon Pilot is who I look forward to the most. Such easy custom possibilities with that guy. Sleeveless MAA, better BA HM, I can hardly wait.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    I love the original figures showing up in MOTUC but it's these new ones that get me really excited
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikorfan View Post
    I may be late in saying this, but this line has been a total dream come true, so I'm looking forward to whatever it is the 4H and Mattel can still come up with.
    ^So much agreed! This is the greatest toyline ever. So many people fail to realize this may be the only line ever where we get near perfect versions of every character!

Man I think about how my shelf is going to look later this year and it's got me pretty excited. Can't wait for all the guys coming out! Also can't wait to see who's on deck for next year! 2012 was amazing, 2013 is great as well and 2014 I'm sure will blow them both away.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

I have to say, this is probably one of my favorite threads on this board. I love this line, I'm still pretty new to collecting it, but it brings back so many happy memories ofme and my brothers while we're growing up. Looking in the other threads and seeing how negative people can be about the line makes me sad. I hopped on the filmation sub soon as it went live, and I'm hoping to be able to get one of the lite subs on monday

Yipeee! I did not get home 'til late today, so I was not expecting to get the 2013 mini-sub that I wanted. But, I figured nothing ventured nothing gained. I was pleasantly surprised. Not only did I get the mini-sub, I also got to acquire both Mosquitor and Snake-face!

I am not a sad panda.

Snappy Threader
    There is really nothing in my opinion to be negative about unless one is an international customer with outrageous shipping fees. Character selection is awesome. We are getting a Castle Grayskull when no one thought we would (and He-Man having to duck to get in the door is no issue, even if you play with the figures (as my sons do and I do with them) it's a non issue. Just move them a bit you know? The vintage and 200x versions didn't accomodate every figure either so......If it were real scale, the door would be 100 feet tall or so...so no, it isn't an issue. I feel that if that is the only reason to cancel, then one really was on the fence anyway...(though I do understand the point about not getting what one thought one was getting).....but to me...non issue. It's a great line, a great fanbase and I couldn't be more excited. Yaay! for positivity!

Shipping is getting better for me each month. Last year, it took nearly 10 days to get my figures. Now that I have my subs, I'm getting them about a day or two after DOS. However, this month I got Snake Face two days before DOS...I hope this trend continues!

Now I'm looking forward to the Fighting Foe Men next month, as well as the news about the SDCC exclusive!

Snake Face is a grand slam! Next month we get another batch of great figures as well. MOTUC is still the best line going.

Since I was just kind of negative in another thread, I want to counter it with positivity:

Despite the reversed forearms and blue weapons, I LOVE Stinkor! He's an awesome figure! The stench is light enough not to cause problems, and he looks cool stripped down into a barbarian skunk-man!

YAY!

I feel the need to hose myself down with positivity and this thread is just the place

I bought a loose blue TRU Mer-Man from Ebay the other day. He is one of my only loose figures apart from my four palace guards that i got from a friend. When I first took him out of the box he was sent to me in I was a little bit disapointed I will admit. I looked at this small hunk of plastic and thought "was this really worth what I paid?" And more than that, i thought to me whole MIC collection at home and thought that maybe, just maybe the thousands of pounds I had spent on them was possibly a mistake... that maybe a car would have been a wiser choice or that maybe getting the new laptop I wanted would have been more sensible.

A funny thing happened though as I posed Mer-man on my desk at work. I saw his big cartoony eyes staring back at me, and I began to remember the feeling I had as a kid when I first discovered MOTU. I remembered all the games I played when I was young, how every new toy needed an advanture to free him from being captuted or frozen, just so I could break open the card back. I remembered the day I got the original mer-man and the day I found Clawful in a tiny shop, the day I took Roboto to a wedding and the day I decided Dragstor had regained his memory and was now a good guy again.

The point is that those feelings of nostalgia are priceless and the love that the Four Horsemen, Scott and his team put into these figures, along with the love Dan, Val, Eamon and Danielle and others have shown for the property make me more than happy to continue with this line. I genuinly believe that we will not see a line this good and with this must investment again. Long live MOTUC.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

I liked 2012 better as far as Hell yeah moments when figures were announced as coming....meaning more of them I was going to buy....

2013 is a decent year though, I'm not overly enthused about Netossa, the crap her cape is an "accessory" instead of a trident or her mask.... Yet, I love Ram Man, Fang Man is OK enough...But I love Snake Face and King He-Man. Jitsu grew on me so much as I was going to sell him off, but now, I really like him. I will be selling the NA figures, as I don't like NA, but 2 of teh 3 Foe Men are nice, and I look forward to Mantenna, Castaspella, Batros, Icer, Shokoti, Clamp Champ (so glad he's not reusing Fisto's shopping cart backed armor).

I like translucent figures, (can't afford Grayskull, and don't want Explodess) so I seriously hope to get another shot at Hordak, despite having to apparently be glued to my computer at WORK, mind you, just to get him.

But in being almost 2 years since I've started collecting, I look at my almost 60 figures, and am glad the line exists, despite my misgivings about certain elements of it....I love the line.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    how can you NOT be happy about Kool-Aid Man Hordak?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!