Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Court Magician
    I forgot the Preternia Map is coming soon! I'm really looking forward to that too!

Also really loving the cool Star Sisters and Demo-Man pics that people have been posting in other threads. Their colours are so bright and really add another visual level to the line.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Just got them!

I FINALLY have the Skeletor that I've wanted since I was 6 years old...LOVE the Alcala head! There's more yellow than int he pics that I've seen, which I really appreciate.

BG Evil Lyn...although the body IS a bit lazy, that helmet-less head is an amazing sculpt! I really love this figure.

Demo-Man. DEMO-MAN!!!!! Another one that I love. There is a nice dark green wash that makes him not nearly as neon as he looked online. I'm thrilled with him!

While the wait was a pain, these figures have made me a very happy fanboy!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    ...I FINALLY have the Skeletor that I've wanted since I was 6 years old...
    That's awesome man! I'm happy for ya.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    It's time for this thread to make a comeback.
    In the past few days, TG has twice said the line is selling great (not counting the Wind Raider doing "okay" mind you)......even mentioning how they wished DCUC's sub had done as well as MOTUC's, so I'll take that as good news.

Hopefully everyone who's dealing with this issue, can get their sub cancellations straightened out in time for this month's sale date.
    I'm looking forward to the Toy Fair reveals, and definitely looking forward to Fisto going on sale on th 15th.

.......but if Fisto sells out in 2 minutes, I'll be starting my own Negativity thread!!!

We need the Toy Fair reveals to boost morale around here. Bring it on, Matty!

Heroic Warrior
    Well I'm looking forward to the February 12th reveals.

Not only the reveals, but all the awesome figures coming this month! It's gonna be an awesome MotU month!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Court Magician
    Toy Fair will be my first big show since getting into MOTUC. I'm really pulling for Frosta to make her first appearance.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday as well. It's been awhile since I've done battle with the WSOD, but I've got my sights set on the Sorceress and my first He-Man figure!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Just got them!

I FINALLY have the Skeletor that I've wanted since I was 6 years old...LOVE the Alcala head! There's more yellow than int he pics that I've seen, which I really appreciate.

BG Evil Lyn...although the body IS a bit lazy, that helmet-less head is an amazing sculpt! I really love this figure.

Demo-Man. DEMO-MAN!!!!! Another one that I love. There is a nice dark green wash that makes him not nearly as neon as he looked online. I'm thrilled with him!

While the wait was a pain, these figures have made me a very happy fanboy!
    Awesome stuff man!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    I just love how this thread is bumped every time I need a fresh dose of it.

Great bump man! Thanks!
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Yeah. I love this Toy line. I don't want it to go away. I bought a subscription this year - my first time since I was a 'cherry picker'- and I do it as an act of faith in Mattel. They gave us the Filmation rights, Shadow Weaver, and a decent She-ra 2.0., I'm ok to help finance the plastic revolution of 2012. Battle on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

yeah for happy thoughts!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior
    I'm just happy the masses are almost at the glorious day where they get to see Geoff Johns' 30th Anniversary contribution~!

Currently I am looking forward to the Griffon (who I am still all happy as pie about getting), Horde Prime, and the up coming reveals. I'm hoping for one more "real" 200x character to be announced for the year. SMMA doesn't count in my book .

I'm almost counting down the days until Sorcess and Fisto arrive. Feb. is going to be one of the best months yet. All the months following so far look amazing as well.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know how many reveals we are in for at TF?

BTW, the Alcala head is the best! Don't stare into it's hollow eyes too long, they might steal your soul!

Alcala head is the coolest thing in the line since Whiplash. Awesome, awesome piece. We are very lucky to receive this "bonus" item. Thank you to The Horsemen for this amazing sculpt and to Scott for approving it to be made. (unlike some other items sculpted by the horsemen...)

I really like reading this thread, I know some people are having a bad time with some issues, and it always seems to be the same people who get stung every month, but I am one of the lucky ones and have never had a problem since the start. But if people took a step back and looked all the figures we have and think about whats coming this month, Fisto looks near perfect, shadow weaver and the sorceress look amazing and then we have the reveals at the NYTF. This line is everything a MOTU fan ever wanted and beside from a few problems here and there it is a really excellent toy line

Call me nutty but I am sorta looking forward to Snake Man-At-Arms... There is something so soulless and menacing about that figure.

I don't think it's that offensive that a lot of those parts were reused. If you ask me Faker is probably more guilty of it (swapped parts and repaint... no new sculpt).

Anyways, can't wait

I really dont mind him at all,he looks great.

I can not wait for toyfair.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    snake maa looked great when first revealed....is it set in stone that they are using roboto parts? I won't be disappointed either way. I got an extra maa on black friday to throw a new head on my snake maa if I'm not digging the snake head. I think I'll be fine with him tho options is what makes this line so sweet!!!

I should be recieving my star sisters, demo-man, and bgel this week...I'm really excited!!! And Reveals this weekend!!!!

(1) Sorceress, Fistso, Shadow Weaver, Kahn, Dreago-Man & Horde Prime

(2) Fisto, Shadow Weaver & Dreago -Man

(3) Horde Prime, Shadow Weaver & Fisto

Heroic Warrior
    I would much rather have an alternate Faker with magenta armor and some kind of special, newly tooled accessory.

I totally forgot about Slush Head, I cannot wait to get my hands on him, but then comes the hard decision .................................... Do you fill his helmet with water or not Dun Du Dun

Heroic Warrior
    I am really looking forward to Sorceress and Fisto this month. Perhaps I am in the minority, but I have no complaints about the line.