Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

NYTF reveals in just a few days!
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    NYTF reveals in just a few days!
    This!

I'm honestly excited to see what Mattel is going to reveal. Also, NYTF is only the tip of the "reveal" iceberg. SDCC is gonna rock! (As long as RAM-MAN makes the trip to San Diego..... )
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

mermista!!!!

Another reveal has come and gone and despite some nit picks here and there, I am overly pleased with all the reveals and can't wait to add these guys and gal to my collection!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Court Magician
    All the reveals are amazing!!
    From the repainted Griffin wings to Frosta and Spikor..
    I feel a MotU-related buzz kickin in!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Totally with you on this. There was not one thing to complain about. We even got some old complaints fixed with the addition of the twin Keldor swords and MAA's handcannon. Soooooooooo very happy.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I think I am living in a vacuum because I still feel good about the reveals no matter how many people are out there trying to take the sheen off of it.

Spikor is in figure for for the first time since the vintage line and he is awesome. Still not better than Trap Jaw (I don't think that will ever be possible) but I would put Spikor up there as one of the best of the year

i think i'll only post in this thread from now on.

Got to say i'm happy about all the reveals especially Spikor but when will we see more filmation characters's

i'm so happy that i get a sub for 2012 i love everything ! the new reaveals are awsome ! i'm not a big "she ra" fan but frosta is very promising , i love the MAA variant too (i will need one more haha) . the 2 snake men are sooo cool !! spikor i just hope he will have an action feature , but it doesn't looklike it . the griffinn if i could i will take 2 more. ( and i'm very happy that i didn't get a 30 th anniversarry too haha! ) but draego man is really cool ! so i will chery pick him twice maybe .

I'm very happy with what was shown yesterday, not underwhelmed in the slightest, except maybe for Geoff's character (which can be salvaged, although I'm not counting on that).
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I'm very happy what everything shown yesterday as well! Sir Laser-Lot is pretty cool in a MotU sorta way. And…it's definitely good to see the positivity thread still going and continuing to add pages!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I think the 2012 mix of characters compares very favourably with those released in 2010 and 2011! I am very exited for all the charactors and I am sure Mattel (aka Scott) is working to sort out the Digital River issues! If they announce that another company will do the distribution in 2013 (like Amazon perhaps), the sub sales will skyrocket!!!
    Who is the real protector of Grayskull?

Coming to this thread makes me feel at home...

Quite content with the reveals we've seen @ NYTF. Considering they're all just proto's, they'll look even better (hopefully) once in hand! Makes me hopeful for the SDCC reveals if we've seen Spikor at this point in time of the line.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Loved the reveals at toy fair. Didn't think we'd see another Evil Warrior much less Spikor! Frosta looks good too and the snake men 2 pack does look pretty good. Personally I do think Laserlot does look very MOTU and I could see him having been in the original line.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

I love, l-love love love the NYTF reveals.

SMAA is still sporting the ol' orange and green, yay! He'll bring a neat technological vine to my royal guards, I don't know if I'll give him mustache head or vintage head though. Plus he's getting a cannon, that's pretty cool and a very nice surprise for all the fans who wanted it. I'm happy for them.

Sir Laser Lot is just fun, and I really enjoy the play on words for his name. He's rockin some really cool weapons as well and imo he looks like he stepped out of an old Filmation episode. He's very nice indeed.

The Snakemen Guards are friggin awesome! Their armor is so cool and one even introduced new parts for the parts library! I'm super glad they come with neutral faces and rage faces so we can choose which we like better. Plus their weapons look really cool too, and have a unique aesthetic to them.

Frosta, my Russ Meyer girl. I love Frosta's face; it is so striking and unusual. She's got features the really go POW! I'm a big fan of people who encompass non-tradtional beauty and Frosta will be a welcome addition to my collection.

Spikor finally makes an appearance and I know there were some hardcore vintage fans who were eagerly awaiting him. I never had him as a child, but I already have a spot picked out for him in my collection
    Last edited by slackrguy; February 13, 2012 at 09:42am.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I am happy with the reveals yesterday. I think they look good and look forward to them all. I like how Frosta stands out from the rest of the females with a more striking look. I wish we could get her now and not have to wait till September.

I was out with my gf while the reveals were happening. We were on the streetcar and I was checking the forums on the smartphone.. Literally freaked out when I heard Spikor was shown! Freaked out again with the Snake Men reveal lol

I really like all of the news reveals - even Sir Lazer Lot. I think he's fun! I'm so happy we're getting another female POP figure. As much as I wanted Glimmer next, I'm glad they're doing Frosta now, so they have plenty of time to sort out the issues with the female pelvis part before they get to Glimmer. Spikor will be a great addition too. I'm stoked for Snake MAA now, because he's so 200x, and he comes with the arm cannon. He'll be my main MAA - with a regular mustache head, and I'll use my current Man-At-Arms' body for Snake MAA.

I dig the Snake Men pack. It'll be cool to have a Snake Men army behind King Hsss, and then slowly add the main Snake Men to it. Hoepfully, we'll be seeing Rattlor soon.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I'm very happy with what was shown yesterday, not underwhelmed in the slightest, except maybe for Geoff's character (which can be salvaged, although I'm not counting on that).
    Yup, yup, and once again... yup! Aaah, those Snake Men... grrrrrreat!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

All of the complaints aside, I am super excited that we are getting four of the coolest figures ever this month! Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, Fisto, Fearless Photog?! When have we had such a good month!!!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Chomping at the bit to get my hands on my Fisto and Sorceress. I'd love for them to arrive in tome for my birthday next week (which was my wife's intent), but I'm not sweating it too badly. They will get here when they get here. And they will be awesome.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I am really happy with the reveals. I wish it wasnt so difficult for Mattel to make running changes, cuz I would love a variant pack in different colors for those Snake Men. I thought Sir Lazer Lot was good too. They say he will have a red belt, which will break up the blue a little. Even Spector looks pretty good. I have read the complaints about Spikors face and completely disagree, I think he looks awesome. I am so excited for this months delivery and wish it would just get here now! I like this thread. POSITIVITY is very good for such a great line.

The 2012 sub is really paying off this year. So far I've wanted everything revealed aside from the Star Sisters, who I don't mind having. Also really happy the two pack is part of the sub.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    The 2012 sub is really paying off this year. So far I've wanted everything revealed aside from the Star Sisters, who I don't mind having. Also really happy the two pack is part of the sub.
    Couldn't agree more. I'm really glad I signed up as well. Lots of vintage heavy hitters, and NA and POP characters I like too. Star Sisters and Horde Supreme are the only stinkors so far for me. I'm even looking forward to Snake MAA now.

Yes they salvaged Snake MAA with the roboto parts and Scott selling his story in the walk through with Dan. Plus the arm cannon is coming later too.