Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Woohoo! All my subs have shipped!Will be here by Mon and Tues..I'm gonna ran out of space!Gotta store my vintage figs for now

got my motuc sub shipping notice as well!! next week will be a great MOTUC week!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Yep. This might the greatest package ever being shipped. Teela's mom, uncle, and Shadow Weaver, plus an extra uncle on the way layer in the week.

Fisto just got launched my way!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Awesome! By the end of Tuesday, Sorceress, Fisto and Shadow Weaver will be mine! Plus my extra Photog and DCUC Wave 18 will be here by the end of the week and DCUC Waves 19 and 20 will be here the week after. It's a Four Horsemen filled couple of weeks!

I finally got my subscription Demo-Man and BG Evil Lyn. I never contacted DR. I never created a thread or made a post complaining about the delay. I never once became concerned that I wouldn't get my figures.

This is just proof that not only is it worth being positive with this line, it is also worth being patient because everything will work out in the end

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I finally got my subscription Demo-Man and BG Evil Lyn. I never contacted DR. I never created a thread or made a post complaining about the delay. I never once became concerned that I wouldn't get my figures.

This is just proof that not only is it worth being positive with this line, it is also worth being patient because everything will work out in the end
    Great! They are amazing figures.

Im so excited Thursday can not get here soon enough! 3 MOTUC figures in one box! plus my 30th fig will be here tuesday!

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    I can't wait to get my map. It is my first. I obviously can't wait for everything including my Masters and voltron stuff. Cannot wait to finish my display space so i can have a huge escape from the card party to open all these bad boys.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Heroic Warrior

I largely agree. It's also a lot easier on your stress level if you don't believe that Mattel and TG are out to get the fans!
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." Ś .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

This shipment will be the best one ever, I think!

Also really excited for all the reveals. 2012 has got a strong lineup.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    This shipment will be the best one ever, I think!

Also really excited for all the reveals. 2012 has got a strong lineup.
    Yeah it is pretty damn close to being the best one yet. I will always gave a special place in my heart for the February 2010 shipment, Trap Jaw and Battle Cat. If Wun-Dar had been released in February like he was supposed to then I don't think any shipment would beat that one. As it is, I would put the February 2012 shipment right up there with February 2010.

This must be the positivity thread if we are happy about shipping assortments

i totally can't wait to come home from work on Tuesday to the best He-Man related day ever. Shadow Weaver i've wanted her since she first appeared on the screen at the theatre during Secret of The Sword. The Sorceress never had her as a kid and the one released in the 80's looked nothing like the one from the cartoon but she is FINALLY coming. Plus getting Fisto who is a perfect example of what this line is all about.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    I was somewhat burned out on MOTUC for a while.
    But then the pictures about the Snake Men 2 pack came and I was hooked again, and also the Griffin with it's fixed wings. -When I finally got the new weapon packs from Spymonkey I had to open up the display and take some new pictures. I'm really looking forward to getting The Sorceress as well, finally we have everybody that knows He-mans secret!
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I can't wait to get my december and even my january sub shipments!!! I'm in need of a pick me up. haha. february will get me all psyched out again after losing steam with this long delay in figures!!!

Here's to the future of motuc!!!!

Ahhh, Positivity thread... how I love thee

yeah its nice to come in here and breath the fresh air

It certainly is one of my favorite threads.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Warrior
    Hi everyone,

I thought I'd come in here and see how everyone is doing tonight... Is everyone having a nice time? That's nice.

Photog arrived yesterday, and in great shape, and my Feb. sub, plus Panthor, will arrive tomorrow. Things keep getting better and better!

What a great month!

I think the biggest surprise for me is how much better Sorceress turned out in person despite the wing design. I was dreading getting TOD Sorceress, but now I'm looking forward to her as well.

Today, I received my sub figures for this month (Fisto, Shadow Weaver and the Sorceress), and I'm very glad to say that I love them all! Definitely some of the best figures thus far, and they don't have any major issues at all, which is a plus these days.
    Fisto alone is hands down one of the top ten figures IMO, he is ridiculously sooo MOTU, it hurts! The Four Horsemen did him good.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

i got Photog and i really like him he looks good with Sy-Cone

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    Hi everyone,

I thought I'd come in here and see how everyone is doing tonight... Is everyone having a nice time? That's nice.
    This is so funny. It might just be my sick sense of humour but this guy has been cracking me up.

I received my figures the other day but I didn't get a chance to look at them till yesterday. Wow. I knew I would be impressed with Fisto but I am also very impressed with the Sorceress and Shadow Weaver. This turned out to be a great month for MOTUC.

I love Photog. I just...LOVE him!

And Fallen, good buddy-I agree: seeing MekaneckPain in this thread had me laughing out loud!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!