Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    how can you NOT be happy about Kool-Aid Man Hordak?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    OH Yeah!

I actually love it, I love translucent figures....I want one.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

No matter what's wrong with the line...

...Draego-man is Awesome.

Yes, yes he is

Guys, quick reminder - be respectful of the intent of this thread. It's not a protected thread because people have gone 26 pages with being respectful of it's intent. Let's keep it that way. Thanks!
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    No matter what's wrong with the line...

...Draego-man is Awesome.
    Yeah he is, one of my favorite figures

Yeah, sorry there - I wasn't trying to complain, I was trying to say that Draego-Man's awesomeness makes up for everything! because he's awesome.

Karatti AND the Fighting Foe Men = Awesome MotU month!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

*sitting in the corner hugging my knees* Julyjulyjuly gotta hold out until July best He-Man figure ever gotta hold out until July just two more months gotta end this sentence.

*whew!* Okay there we go. But seriously, July also has Clamp Champ and I can't say I'm not looking forward to him. Hey though - this month is no pushover! Karatti is cool, maybe not one of my top wants, but still very cool. Have to say Fighting Foe Men are gona be a great side item to take my mind off waiting for NA He-Man. They really get my imagination juices flowing, and I'm looking forward to getting them in my hands and messing with the parts.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    *sitting in the corner hugging my knees* Julyjulyjuly gotta hold out until July best He-Man figure ever gotta hold out until July just two more months gotta end this sentence.

*whew!* Okay there we go. But seriously, July also has Clamp Champ and I can't say I'm not looking forward to him. Hey though - this month is no pushover! Karatti is cool, maybe not one of my top wants, but still very cool. Have to say Fighting Foe Men are gona be a great side item to take my mind off waiting for NA He-Man. They really get my imagination juices flowing, and I'm looking forward to getting them in my hands and messing with the parts.
    Alexx, been meaning to say it since I stopped lurking, your pictures have made me laugh for years my friend and you have been a big reason I kept coming back to The Org to spy from behind the bushes. I am also a big fan of your blog.

Only tiny issue is that my name is Alex as well... but I figured you had the franchise, trademark and cult status set up here with that name already so I decided to go for this difficult to pronounce name "Jeeves-Osiris" haha

You are a positive force on these boards dude, thanks for all the laughs.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Warrior
    I'm going to go ahead and second not only every thing Alexx said, but Jeevesosiris as well! There are a number of positive people on the Org and I'm not trying to judge or play anyone down, but to me those positive people are the big reason this property is still around. Everyone has their likes or dislikes, but there's definitely a group who like all areas of MOTU and even if they don't, they can appreciate that others do. I think that, in and of itself, is hugely positive and a big reason why I not only collect but why I keep coming here.

Karatti and Fighting Foe Men in a week(about the time it takes to get it shipped to my buddy's place and then for me to pick it up)! Like Alexx, I'm stoked for NA He-Man and actually any NA characters, now that I've got them worked out in my head. Totally looking forward to Karatti, the Foe Men(and Woman), Octavia, and the rest of the year!

I love this line and the whole He-Man Universe. I thought the secret Spirit if Hordak release was very exciting. It's also awesome that fellow Orgers buy extras to help people who don't have the time or patients to be on top of everything. THANK YOU! I really don't mind paying a few bucks more to get a figure that someone spent their time and resources on to make sure we all don't miss out. I really appreciate this site and forum for all its knowledge and great people!

Thank you to everybody.
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Alexx, been meaning to say it since I stopped lurking, your pictures have made me laugh for years my friend and you have been a big reason I kept coming back to The Org to spy from behind the bushes. I am also a big fan of your blog.

Only tiny issue is that my name is Alex as well... but I figured you had the franchise, trademark and cult status set up here with that name already so I decided to go for this difficult to pronounce name "Jeeves-Osiris" haha

You are a positive force on these boards dude, thanks for all the laughs.
    Thank you very much! It always helps to hear people are enjoying the wackiness, and I try my best to show the positive side of everything I collect (assuming I'm actually updating). Most of all, I'm just glad other folks can find the funny in these figures, because they're so often hilarious!

Now I wana personally apologize for the "Alexx" thing - I think I may have mentioned it on my blog and lots of other folks know it already (so it's no secret) but my name isn't even Alex. Ya know how folks come up with screen names when they're in high school and sometimes they just kinda stick with them? Except most people come up with something funny or interesting or ridiculous. I...chose another name. Yeah! And it stuck - or at least it stuck because I started posting jokes. I really should have chosen something else, but it was my mainstay for so many years (it was my standard name to insert in any video game), soooo....ya know. It's more of a symbol for me than a name; which would be fine if it wasn't an actual name! Now I'm pretty much stuck with a name anyone could have rather than doing the usual internet thing and choosing something unique so people could be like "Hey, "it's that crazy guy what does the toy jokes!" instead of "Hey, it says Alexx! Is...is it THAT Alexx, or is it someone else?"

*Ahem* Not that my name has all that much talk around it, but you know what I mean. In any case, you have a cool name and I apologize for years of stealing yours and any other Alex's name! Maybe someday I'll try and change it to WellTonedGentleman or TotallyNotAlexx.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Now I wana personally apologize for the "Alexx" thing - I think I may have mentioned it on my blog and lots of other folks know it already (so it's no secret) but my name isn't even Alex. Ya know how folks come up with screen names when they're in high school and sometimes they just kinda stick with them? Except most people come up with something funny or interesting or ridiculous. I...chose another name. Yeah! And it stuck - or at least it stuck because I started posting jokes. I really should have chosen something else, but it was my mainstay for so many years (it was my standard name to insert in any video game), soooo....ya know. It's more of a symbol for me than a name; which would be fine if it wasn't an actual name! Now I'm pretty much stuck with a name anyone could have rather than doing the usual internet thing and choosing something unique so people could be like "Hey, "it's that crazy guy what does the toy jokes!" instead of "Hey, it says Alexx! Is...is it THAT Alexx, or is it someone else?"

*Ahem* Not that my name has all that much talk around it, but you know what I mean. In any case, you have a cool name and I apologize for years of stealing yours and any other Alex's name! Maybe someday I'll try and change it to WellTonedGentleman or TotallyNotAlexx.
    I have been deceived... life is a sham of a lie wrapped in an untruth and hidden behind a haze of falsehood.

No worries man, you wear the name with pride!
    The Lurkiest

Heroic Warrior
    Just chiming in to agree with the July point - my July parcel is going to make me so happy - Clamp Champ, Icer and New Adventures He-Man in one big box, just for me (and everybody else who subscribed lol) in fact thanks to some abroad ebay purchases and early access I have an awesome MOTUC box(es) to look forward to every month until September but especially July and August (made even better by the prospect of successful post-SDCC purchases, June should also be a better month than I'd originally thought if I'm lucky enough to get some of that left over Leech and Man-At-Arms stock, two essential figures and Octavia, extra handy as the Early Access day is BEFORE Download festival not during like I thought it would be) plus we know Spirit of Hordak is going to be available on at least one Early Access day so if he shows up during these months it'll be confirmed - four months of bundles of awesome, and then Batros (poor Batros, he's all alone).
    Last edited by dwitefry; May 11, 2013 at 04:48pm.

It's kind of amazing how, no matter what's for sale (karatti, FFM, Star Sisters, etc.), it sells out - and surprisingly fast! We call it a slow sell-out if a figure lasts more than a day, and that's pretty impressive. Mattel knows its market size, and these figures are still popular enough to sell, even the duds!

I just set up my May figures on my display shelf. Sherrilyn and Dawg-A-Tor look awesome! I have them set up with my four royal guards, Dekker, and the royal family. It's also great to see my Mutant goon squad growing. Expensive, but solid month for MOTUC!
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thew40 View Post
    I just set up my May figures on my display shelf. Sherrilyn and Dawg-A-Tor look awesome! I have them set up with my four royal guards, Dekker, and the royal family. It's also great to see my Mutant goon squad growing. Expensive, but solid month for MOTUC!
    I should get mine next week and then Sherrilyn and Dawg will be going alongside Vykron, King He-Man, SLL, and Photog. Dittstroyer(or Roton as I'll call him) is going next to Draego Man and Demo Man!

I am enjoying the new DC series. It has some issues but everything does. I especially like the art and how they are including so many characters already. Seeing Mossman and Fisto makes me so happy. I cannot wait to see how this book plays out. Long live MOTU!!!

The Fighting Foe Men really made this a great month for me. They fit right in with MotU…I always wanted the characters from the model boxes…now the only one I need is the Wind Raider Pilot!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I nabbed the Stratos/Hawkman 2-pack for $18 after a 20% off any clearance item coupon and my wife's employee discount. I'm pretty pleased with that.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Well, my opinion on the ten best figures is up!

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/blog...ssics-figures/

Oh man, dat Mer-Man.
    Nice list dude. Mer-man is my favourite in the line also and the TRU Mer-man is one of the only handful of figures I have loose. I recently bought a loose Tallstar to keep him company. They are an odd but cute couple haha.
    The Lurkiest

Today is going to be a fantastic day!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    It is hard to not be positive about the MOTUC line on a day like today!!!!! I'm still on cloud 9!!!!!!! My personal #1 Most Wanted figure was revealed (two badd), plus a TON of other Classics goodies and the Icon Heroes stuff was icing on the cake This was more fun than Christmas!!!!

Amazing SDCC, really great reveals and it is great to see so much positivity on the boards
    The Lurkiest