Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Im so pleased this thread is here.
    Its got so depressing hearing about the supposed "end of the line"

This Motuc line is everything I really ever wanted it to be! Ok so its expensive for most of us but what a ride its been so far!

From King Greyskull, to just today, ROKKON AND STONDAR!!! what an amazing two pack!

Im so lucky to be able to get these in the UK and cant wait for Castle Greyskull.

I want next years figures! I want Snake Mountain I want Point Dread and Talon Fighter and I want battle ram.

Im excited for NA Skeletor, Glimmer, Modulock, Extendar!!

And the best part is....

IM NOT ALONE!

HERES TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE LINE AND GETS A SUB AGAIN!

Heroic Warrior
    Just wanted to re-iterate how awesome it is that Matty listened and the Horde Troopers come with a full compliment of weapons for each figure, instead of the one set we were told we were getting when they were revealed at SDCC. I'm guessing we'll be able to add several other things to this thread after the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    Im so pleased this thread is here.
    Its got so depressing hearing about the supposed "end of the line"

This Motuc line is everything I really ever wanted it to be! Ok so its expensive for most of us but what a ride its been so far!

From King Greyskull, to just today, ROKKON AND STONDAR!!! what an amazing two pack!

and cant wait for Castle Greyskull.

I want next years figures! I want Snake Mountain I want Point Dread and Talon Fighter and I want battle ram.

Im excited for NA Skeletor, Glimmer, Modulock, Extendar!!

And the best part is....

IM NOT ALONE!

HERES TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE LINE AND GETS A SUB AGAIN!

My feelings precisely!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Looks like the negativity is creeping up with all the AMAZING REVEALS lately!!

Flogg. 10/10
    extendar 10/10
    Castle grayskull 10/10

Its such a great time to be a motuc fan!!!

This month and next month are going to suck for the wallet but be sooooo awesome as a fan!!!

Bring on a POP sub!!!

Heroic Warrior
    When I was a kid, my three most-wanted MOTU figures that were never to be were Fang Man, Photog and Goat Man. By sometime next year, that will finally be a reality. My two favorites that *did* happen were Two-Bad and Modulok, and that's about to happen again as well.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    -Hydron!
    -Flogg!!
    -Blade!!!
    -Scorpia!!!!
    -Mara!!!!!
    -Castle Grayskull!!!!!!
    -MORE Mini-Masters!!!!!!!

And much, much, much more!

2014 is gonna RULE the COSMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I was barely a 1 year old when vintage motu went from retail (i was luck enough to get castles and figures off me cousins )

I only remember buying 3 HE-MAN figures at retail... NA He-man & Skeletor ...and Flogg (though in australia we called him Brakk, flog can be aussie slang for pleasuring ones self, hence a name change ) On holidays Mum took me to k-mart to buy a figure and i got 3 because of a special. mum never did this , I lost my mum a few years later and this still is one of my happiest memories of her.

So happy to see him finally in this line best reveal personally in years for motuc (not slamming other years just this one means a lot to me)

2014 is already looking like a great year. I am really impressed with all the new tooling we are seeing. Special mention to Flogg who looks outstanding.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    2014 is already looking like a great year. I am really impressed with all the new tooling we are seeing. Special mention to Flogg who looks outstanding.
    I couldn't agree more. Amazing reveals so far...

I am absolutely ecstatic with all the reveals lately. Icing on the cake is that Mara, a favorite of mine from New Adventures won the fan vote. ToyGuru was not kidding when he said that 2014-2015 would be banner years!

Glimmer, Scorpia, possibly Razz and Angella soon...as a Filmation-PoP fan, I can hardly wait to get these characters!

Scorpia is easily going to be the best figure in the line!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Kowl! Kowl is now on sale and I've bought one.
    I really loved my vintage Kowl as a child, but he went weird and sticky and had to be thrown away this year, then within a few months MOTUC Kowl was announced and for this year, and now he's here - sure it'll take a month to get here and sure it cost me 20 quid but I'm still really damn happy to know he's now on his way to me.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    So I got into a 10-15 minute talk with my comic shop guy yesterday about the line. I mentioned that I had an order en route, and he asked if I would mind snapping a few shots of them when they get in, as he has been interested in the figures for a while, but hadn't seen any close-up. He was pretty disappointed when I mentioned the Big Lots figures from a few months ago.

So after I left, I decided to do him one better. I came across a Moss-Man I had picked up as trade bait from BL a few months ago. It's currently in my car, and I will be making another stop at my comic shop to drop it off to him this afternoon. I know Moss-Man isn't exactly a top-tier guy, but I'm sure he will do a great job shownig off how great the articulation is on the MOTUC line. I hope my guy likes it.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    So I got into a 10-15 minute talk with my comic shop guy yesterday about the line. I mentioned that I had an order en route, and he asked if I would mind snapping a few shots of them when they get in, as he has been interested in the figures for a while, but hadn't seen any close-up. He was pretty disappointed when I mentioned the Big Lots figures from a few months ago.

So after I left, I decided to do him one better. I came across a Moss-Man I had picked up as trade bait from BL a few months ago. It's currently in my car, and I will be making another stop at my comic shop to drop it off to him this afternoon. I know Moss-Man isn't exactly a top-tier guy, but I'm sure he will do a great job shownig off how great the articulation is on the MOTUC line. I hope my guy likes it.
    That's wicked awesome!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    That's wicked awesome!
    Thanks.

I mentioned the evergreen He-Man and Skeletor, too. If he likes Moss-Man enough, I'm hoping that leads him to take the plunge on those two. If nothing else, a fan of the property should have the two main guys.

- - - Updated - - -

That was awesome. He really appreciated it, and immediately was talking about, "aw, man-now I'm going to have to track more of these down".

I never knew this thread existed. I love it. Masters Of The Universe Classics deserves positive comments. I'am grateful that this line exists, and what a line it is. There are more figures in this line the vintage line and the possibilities are endless.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful94 View Post
    I never knew this thread existed. I love it. Masters Of The Universe Classics deserves positive comments. I'am grateful that this line exists, and what a line it is. There are more figures in this line the vintage line and the possibilities are endless.
    Happy to see this thread revived,I for one hope the MOTUC line continues indefinitly ive allways belived that the MOTU concept was just the greatest thing since I was a kid in the early 80's I wanted it to last forever.and I still do at the ripe age of 41. and so doss'int our large fan base here who vote with our wallets every year and sub up.

We can never let this end MOTU is an obsession. that I can speak for most of us will endure till the end of very time itself.

I'm so glad this thread is here. I've enjoyed this line since it's inception, but 2014 is my first sub year! It was Two-Bad and Modulok that did it, and each subsequent announcement has me over the moon!
    Last year, my wife and I spent a lot of money catching up my collection, and even though we're getting a divorce this year, she's determined to honor the pre-ordered Castle Grayskull as my Christmas present. That's how cool this line is, guys!!

I'm positive about many things regarding MOTUC, but here's what I'm really happy about: the possibility of DRAGSTOR in 2014!

Finally, my childhood favorite team of Masters characters would be complete.

Well, Dragstor and I would love a Stridor/Night Stalker. Hope springs Eterna...Eternia!
    HOPE FOR DRAGSTOR IS ALIVE IN 2015!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokto View Post
    I'm positive about many things regarding MOTUC, but here's what I'm really happy about: the possibility of DRAGSTOR in 2014!

Finally, my childhood favorite team of Masters characters would be complete.

Well, Dragstor and I would love a Stridor/Night Stalker. Hope springs Eterna...Eternia!
    Ditto!

I was initially bummed the way 200x was handled in the Classics line, the Star Sisters, shortage of Fistos, but now as I look at my shelves full of MOTUC...I'm in awe of such a good looking toy line. MOTUC Rocks! Yes, after 5 years of complaining - I HAVE DRUNK THE KOOL-AID. Maybe there was something in the Horde Trooper set or packaged with Kowl....

Talked to my comic shop guy. he loved Moss Man (even though he couldn't bring himself to open it ). He has since ordered a few MOTUC figures, and is talking to some of his buddies about splitting a sub!

This thread was one of the first I read here, and I'm glad I did. After reading here, I went in search of the counter point threads. I choose to ignore the vast majority of them, since I have very few figures, and had none up until 2 weeks ago. I see some of the points, but. I am just happy that these exist at all, and I am grateful for the reminder of my childhood adventures.
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

Castle Grayskull is shipping soon.

I'll say that again, Castle Grayskull is shipping soon.

I have my nitpicks with it, I'd prefer the more iconic Filmation design, I'd prefer a darker pain app, I'd prefer the sculpted dungeon decal, but all that aside...

I can't wait.

Classics King Grayskull, He-Ro, and PreEternia He-Man can team up to fight the Horde and Snake Men in front of it for some cool battle scenes.

He-Man can take on Skeletor in front of the drawbridge.

Adam, Adora, Orko, Kowl, and the Sorceress can all be posed inside the Castle for some Filmation goodness.

And new friends like Batros, Icer, Fangman, Octavia, Marzo, Dactus, Carnivus, and Shadow Weaver can join in the fun now.

It's going to be great.

Looking back to 2008 when it all started, I can't believe how good this line came to be!
    2014 is gonna be an AMAZING year, let's hope for an even greater 2015 and beyond!!

Not sure why but the positivity thread always puts me at the first page rather than the current one... but whatever.

I had Batros, Sky High and the Sky Sled arrive this week. This line continues to give me joy each and every month.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**