Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Positivity Threadů

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Not sure why but the positivity thread always puts me at the first page rather than the current one... but whatever.
    It's because we are not to forget past positivity :-)
    It does it to me too, just change the number in the address bar with the one of the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    It's because we are not to forget past positivity :-)
    It does it to me too, just change the number in the address bar with the one of the last page.
    I know... but that is a whole extra click... then I have to type the number in.... I am a busy man!

In all seriousness I am very glad we have this thread. It is important to remember how lucky we are to have this line.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Just wanted everyone to know: I'm having a FANTASTIC day!

Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Court Magician
    Ok...positive stuff.

As a new collector everything is pretty exciting. Sure it stinks some figures sell out quickly, but I can't afford certain ones anyway (like horde troopers pack). So I can't wait for upcoming releases and especially Black Friday/cyber Monday. Also gonna try to snag a standor this month.

Heroic Warrior
    It says a lot to me, and hopefully to others, that this line has just gotten better and better over time. More diverse character selection, something for everyone, amazing sculpts and action figures...yes there are blunders, but all in all, this is one of the best, if not the best toyline ever produced.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!

'Nuff said!

Last edited by Ornclown; November 6, 2013 at 04:47pm.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Madame Razz is coming!!!
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Horde Troopers in hand, Castle Grayskull on its way, Standor coming up, Madam Razz my all-time #1 dream figure coming next year, picking up a pile of 7th Kingdom figures this week, Secret Santa shopping, what's not to like! One of the best Fall seasons ever!

Heroic Podcaster
    Very excited for 2014! Extendar! Flogg! Modulok! Two Bad! Lots of PoP goodness!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    Finally getting to do the one shot I've had in my head since I held Classics He-man figure in my hands:

This picture will be re-done probably a bunch of times, but I wanted to get this one out there before the Fwoosh guys do it (they do light painting as well.)

But not only that, the castle is so cool, I had to re-do this a bunch of times and then started to play around with it with Castle Grayskullman:

Fabulous secret powers revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Haradrel View Post
    Finally getting to do the one shot I've had in my head since I held Classics He-man figure in my hands:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4a1b9df9.jpg

This picture will be re-done probably a bunch of times, but I wanted to get this one out there before the Fwoosh guys do it (they do light painting as well.)

But not only that, the castle is so cool, I had to re-do this a bunch of times and then started to play around with it with Castle Grayskullman:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...psa77c2733.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...psddf473a5.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...pse134ae42.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6aade6c7.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ps29a4d50e.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18af32de.jpg
    These pics made me SO HAPPY! I love the one with the light emerging from CGM's mouth, but the standard He-Man one is my favorite. Can't beat the classic! It gave me a warm fuzzy
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Fantastic pictures Haradrel!!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Fantastic pictures Haradrel!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    These pics made me SO HAPPY! I love the one with the light emerging from CGM's mouth, but the standard He-Man one is my favorite. Can't beat the classic! It gave me a warm fuzzy
    Thanks guys I'll post a lot more in the days to come in the collection thread.

Just wanted to add one more here. It's weird how these inanimate pieces of plastic can actually make you feel something real. I thought this was a very bittersweet picture. Because in my head according to the bio, Adam turned into He-man permanently. So why would he be calling on his powers here, or is he doing a He-ro and King Grayskull and letting the powers go? Anyhoo it actually made me feel something (other than nostalgia):

Fabulous secret powers revealed

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!

This.

This email got me so excited and HAPPY!!!

Awesome stuff for New Adventures fans everywhere!!!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I'm so glad I changed my mind and took the plunge on Castle Grayskull. It's gorgeous and a ton of fun.

Of course, I still have no earthly idea where I'm going to put it. But that's a problem for another day.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Excellent shots Haradrel! Your light painting technique is great and I especially like the slightly purple lighnting in the King He-Man shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    I'm so glad I changed my mind and took the plunge on Castle Grayskull. It's gorgeous and a ton of fun.

Of course, I still have no earthly idea where I'm going to put it. But that's a problem for another day.
    Dude I'm still trying to figure out where to put mine But having fun playing with it in the meantime. I separated the halves and it's a lot more versatile that way. Glad you finally got it, must've been tough waiting for the delivery

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beefhash View Post
    Dude I'm still trying to figure out where to put mine But having fun playing with it in the meantime. I separated the halves and it's a lot more versatile that way. Glad you finally got it, must've been tough waiting for the delivery
    I was just happy that we made great time driving home. If it had taken the usual amount of time to get from CT to Maryland, I would have had to wait until today!
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

We will survive UNOgate. He is a pretty cool looking figure. We got a ton of great stuff coming and we finally get new reveals Sunday! Glimmer should ship tomorrow. Life is good in MOTU land.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    We will survive UNOgate. He is a pretty cool looking figure. We got a ton of great stuff coming and we finally get new reveals Sunday! Glimmer should ship tomorrow. Life is good in MOTU land.
    Modulok . Is. Coming.
    MODULOK!
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    Modulok . Is. Coming.
    MODULOK!
    Omg...I forgot...lmao! Modulok.....my third favorite figure as a kid...behind Stinkor and Mosquitor. Im ashamed and ecstatic all at the same time!

I like the unnamed one I think it's a cool lil design

It is indeed good to be a MOTU fan now. (If only more of them knew that!)

I love UNO, and yes, this is a great month with a core Rebel and a wicked-cool monster! (I'm debating grabbing a second...)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I was just looking for this thread as the forum seems to be under negative thread attack.

I am beyond excited about toy fair,and beyond excited about good threads once again showing up.
    Comedian on the matty forums.