Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicken Little Syndrome...

Chicken Little Syndrome...

Does anyone around here NOT think the sky is falling?

I'm just happy to get new figures every month. If there is a figure that i don't want to keep, i'll just find someone who does want it.

Nothing falling from my point of view. :-)

The sky isn't falling, the ground is rising....
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    The sky isn't falling, the ground is rising....
    Or shifting underfoot if you happen to be on the East Coast this week.

I don't. It's all them meteors I'm more worried about.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Nope, the sky isn't falling. There's just some loud thunder crackling in the air but there's no storm on the horizon despite how loud and repetitive that thunder is becoming.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Nope, the sky isn't falling. There's just some loud thunder crackling in the air but there's no storm on the horizon despite how loud and repetitive that thunder is becoming.
    Beautiful analogy! Ignore the grumbling thunder!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Beautiful analogy! Ignore the grumbling thunder!
    I'm fine with everything. It is what it is.

Is your avatar name because your a Dark Tower fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravestar View Post
    I'm fine with everything. It is what it is.

Is your avatar name because your a Dark Tower fan?
    Staff Of Ka? is that from Dark Tower?

[/CENTER]

I know the sky is falling when I am forced to listen to and watch Man GaGa, Justin Weiner, and the cast of Ditzy Shore. MOTUC is great, minus the CG bait-and-snatch . . . and quality control issues . . . and crappy customer service.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I'm good with everything too. And I'm eagerly awaiting when I get my next member of the Horde, Leech!!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I know the sky is falling when I am forced to listen to and watch Man GaGa, Justin Weiner, and the cast of Ditzy Shore. MOTUC is great, minus the CG bait-and-snatch . . . and quality control issues . . . and crappy customer service.

GaGa aint all that bad. At least she has SOME talent unlike the rest of the terrible things you mentioned.

Also she created Mr. Benedict Judas Hel's Titantron entrance theme/vid to the chatroom...

-=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I just want to say something: this happens ALL the time, like a cycle.

Whenever constructive criticisms, critiques, etc. are made...some people start saying it's too negative and they start "complaining about the complaining." Right now, I've noticed it's gotten especially bad in some threads because people happy with things are literally fighting with people unhappy with things.

Then, EVERYTHING you read is a complaint. Legit complaints/critiques, complaining about the complaining and fighting!

Being happy and saying you're happy and WHY you are happy is awesome. So is saying WHY you are unhappy, what could be done better, what you would like to see, etc.

It's NOT okay to call people childish, to virtually tell them to **** off, etc.

We all need to learn to play nicer.

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Or shifting underfoot if you happen to be on the East Coast this week.
    Yeah, that was fun!
    Mattel... Please bring back 200x styled stactions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

We all need to learn to play nicer.

http://nerdmeltla.com/wp-content/upl...e-you-know.jpg
    It seems to me that you are so ready to complain about the complainers complaining about the complainers that you misinterpreted the purpose of this thread.

We aren't talking about anybody complaining here. We're talking about the sudden fears that the line is ending and we will never see Castle Grayskull, but that sub prices will skyrocket beforehand.

In the last couple of days, all focus has been on what's going to happen, with very little complaining about what has happened.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I think you need to lay off the black flowers.

-=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Don't mind Darkspector, he is so used to debating people in the last month or so he misunderstood the point of the thread (I think anyway)

The intent from what I see is that whenever their is bad news or a revelation the entire board thinks the line is going to die and we won't get any figures EVER

You are right that its cyclical but it has nothing to do with arguing or being mean, its solely about the end of the world scenarios amongst many orgers that MOTUC final days are upon us every time Scott makes a post

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    It seems to me that you are so ready to complain about the complainers complaining about the complainers that you misinterpreted the purpose of this thread.

We aren't talking about anybody complaining here. We're talking about the sudden fears that the line is ending and we will never see Castle Grayskull, but that sub prices will skyrocket beforehand.

In the last couple of days, all focus has been on what's going to happen, with very little complaining about what has happened.
    Sorry if I misinterpreted what the thread was about. There was a mention about the "loud thunder crackling" though, so I thought it fit.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Don't mind Darkspector, he is so used to debating people in the last month or so he misunderstood the point of the thread (I think anyway)
    I just want everyone to play nicer. Is that such a bad thing?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Nope I encourage it, if everyone played nicer instead of fighting like angry old men we would also get some better discussion as well.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

No let us keep the fighting. The .org needs a popcorn eating smiley. Where is TheShadow and his avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Nope I encourage it, if everyone played nicer instead of fighting like angry old men we would also get some better discussion as well.
    Amen boys! Amen!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Well said!!

There's LOTS of people here who are LOVING this line!

HD figures on youtube
    lol, I'm very positive about the line, and MOTU in general. I get so excited each & every month around the 15th. Thing is, NOTHING lasts forever, but the key is to just enjoy it when we have it. We are in the third year, going in to the fourth, and that's AWESOME for a toyline!

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Does anyone around here NOT think the sky is falling?
    I just wanted to point out that this syndrome isn't exclusive to MOTUC collectors. Just in the last couple of days, someone over at the Hisstank started a "panic button" thread for GI Joe's 30th anniversary line. GI Joe's 30th anniversary is next year and the first of the toys just got spotted at retail. The thread was posted as a sarcastic response to all of the immediate panic that seems to spring from collectors at even rumor about anything related to their line of choice. So at least it's not just us!

A Defender of Grayskull coolapex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    I just wanted to point out that this syndrome isn't exclusive to MOTUC collectors. Just in the last couple of days, someone over at the Hisstank started a "panic button" thread for GI Joe's 30th anniversary line. GI Joe's 30th anniversary is next year and the first of the toys just got spotted at retail. The thread was posted as a sarcastic response to all of the immediate panic that seems to spring from collectors at even rumor about anything related to their line of choice. So at least it's not just us!
    Not to get off subject but I did see the 30th anniversary Sky Striker at Target. It's awesome, smaller than I remember. I know that the conopy must be connected to the body of the jet but still. Dog gone it! I should of bought it but I'm saving that money for POWER-CON.