Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicken Little Syndrome...

Quote Originally Posted by coolapex View Post
    Not to get off subject but I did see the 30th anniversary Sky Striker at Target. It's awesome, smaller than I remember. I know that the conopy must be connected to the body of the jet but still. Dog gone it! I should of bought it but I'm saving that money for POWER-CON.
    I felt the same way, at least it's closer in scale to the original then the horrible Night Raven redo they did which cut like 2/3 off the jet
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I know the sky is falling when I am forced to listen to and watch Man GaGa, Justin Weiner, and the cast of Ditzy Shore. MOTUC is great, minus the CG bait-and-snatch . . . and quality control issues . . . and crappy customer service.

This.

All of this.

And, correct me if I am wrong: The sky was its usual clear with chances of an occasional thunder shower before TG made statments about the subs not selling enough and the CG bait-&-snatch (very good coining that one, RockinHard).

We have our tiffs, but the past few days have been the result of Mattel's grumbling.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I don't think anyone is debating why it happens Brian, but we do need to learn to rise above it. Not every news update from Mattel should cause the bomb shelter alarms to go off and the end is near chants to come out.

Clear thinking heads shall prevail and as a community that is what we should be aiming for, not picking up the torch and pitchfork like an Etherian Rebel
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I'm just worried about getting a second Shadow Weaver and Preternia map on the secondary market. I had to cut back to one sub for financial reasons. If I have to pay about two dollars more for a second figure on sale date, I'm cool with that since I've already reserved myself to paying more in shipping IF I'm able to afford getting more figure(s) during that month. Also, if we get a decent MOTU movie by 2013, we might not have to worry so much about the sky falling... unless an MOTU movie brings a storm crashing down on us. I'm looking at it one year at a time with this. I kinda hope Mattel does the same in terms of their costs and such.

By the way, I just got some type of Internet back. Kinda been gone from the WWW for a while. Also bought a house which is why I had to scale back on the sub. Peace.

Well, I know the line is dead come January 2013 but I'm going to enjoy the sixteenth month ride through Dec. 2012!

This thread is doomed from the beginning, due to its antagonistic nature.

Just because people are choosing to voice their displeasure with the current state of MOTUC, or the design of a figure, or whatever, does NOT mean that they are all Chicken Littles screaming that the sky is falling. As long as it's done in a constructive and polite manner, criticism is a good thing, and can be beneficial.

As long as I'm on the topic, I'd like to remind everyone that calling others names such as "whiner," "complainer," or "crybaby" is unacceptable and rude. We do not allow that on these boards, as we simply ask that you are respectful of your fellow fans and their opinions. As a matter of fact, there's a sticky thread at the top of the forums where JVS3 addresses this in detail. So, as he said in that thread - STOP IT.

Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!