Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Club Grayskull Clawful Thread

Heroic Warrior

Official Club Grayskull Clawful Thread

I'm surprised this hasn't been started yet (I can't find it if it has)!

Really hoping Clawful looks as good as the proto we were shown. As we'll probably see it in plastic form at SDCC '16, it's gonna be a looooong nervous wait (at least for me) with this one!

Anyone else looking forward to the finished figure being revealed?

----------
    Club Grayskull photos:

MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Lodar, Masks of Power Demons (2-pack), Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, NA Vintage line completed.

I've been wanting a Filmation Clawful for a while now, and especially since Mattel got the rights to make them. So yeah, I want to see the final figure....in my hands.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yes yes and yes. A true varient i am soo happy to purchase. This and evilseed is the main reason i purchased this sub. Now if next year we get tongue lashor and multibot and I would be a happy camper. Wish they had the details of Classics, but at this point im am not going to complain as i am finally getting this version of clawful

Heroic Warrior
    I bought the "Grayskull" Sub IN SPITE OF this guy. I have NEVER liked the "early proto" look that FILMation was given to work with, it's just so JARRING a departure as compared to the ACTUAL Clawful! [^D

That said, the figure seen at Toy Fair looks really good/accurate to the source. He'll never be a favorite of mine, but he does have a historical place in this line.

Heroic Warrior
    I love this figure! Now if it was the only Clawful, sure that would bum me out. The vintage Clawful was always a favorite of mine and I hated he looked different on the toon. But since we have a really nice vintage style Clawful AND that beautiful 200X head, I am stoked to add this one to the fray! To me one of the best parts of the filmation line is being able to get versions of these characters that were such a departure in their look.

I never had the Vintage Clawful, therefore I have zero attachment to his look, this is the Clawful I grew up with and have always wanted. I don't even care much for the Vintage look myself, I never cared to own the Classics version despite having numerous opportunities to buy him cheaply.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I'm pretty stoked that, after all these years, the TRUE Clawful is finally getting a proper figure!

He was a great choice for a first-year figure because his Filmation look is soooo distinct from his vintage one...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, I was one of those kids that wanted a FILMation Clawful the moment I saw him on my dodgy old TV!

To finally receive him after ALL these years is going to be a MAJOR milestone for me and a whole LOT of other people too, I'm sure!
    MASS REJECTION

Lodar, Masks of Power Demons (2-pack), Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, NA Vintage line completed.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I'm pretty stoked that, after all these years, the TRUE Clawful is finally getting a proper figure!

He was a great choice for a first-year figure because his Filmation look is soooo distinct from his vintage one...
    Absolutely. He ranks at the top of the list of figures who really needed to be represented here. It's like a whole different character, which is awesome!

How can this be an appreciation thread without pictures to compare the prototype against the toon images against the glorious Classics versions we already have?

This thread needs pics!

Clash of Arms Clawful is the definitive representation in my mind?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I have a club Grayskull sub, and I will be selling Clawful, he does nothing for me. I prefer the classics version.

I prefer the classics version myself, but having grown up also watching the episodes I'll be keeping this version of clawful. Plus he comes with the horn of evil and that's just cool!

I think I'll have this Clawful with my Evil Warriors and the vintage-style one with the Son of He_man era.

VERSUS

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    How can this be an appreciation thread without pictures to compare the prototype against the toon images against the glorious Classics versions we already have?

This thread needs pics!

Clash of Arms Clawful is the definitive representation in my mind?

I have wanted this for my MOTUC collection for some time. I will get him and I will add him to the MOTUC Collection. he is going to be a unique character and both versions are their own person (much like I will have Camo Kahn in the Snake Man Army and he is his own character, not Kobra Kahn)

So glad he looks so good and is comming. Very happy about that.

Which episode is the Horn Of Evil in? I'm going to have to re-watch it. Cool idea to include it.

Thanks for the pics Ornclown! ☺

Now I see the cells, I really think Grayskull Clawfull's head fin needs to be a much darker colour!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Vintage Clawful will always be the definitive one for me, but I've been a fan of the Filmation one too, so I'm glad we're getting him. The sculpt looks great, just wish his mace was blue or orange as the green doesn't match with his colours as well and it will be the THIRD green Clawful mace we get!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Nice and really important thread indeed !

You can see a lot of pics of filmation characters and vote for characters you would want to see in the line here :

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...MATION-release

and

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ld-want-to-get
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; February 23, 2016 at 08:02am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I might actually grab this guy. I don't see him as Clawful, but I could use him as a new Evil Warrior or something.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    I love this version of clawful and can't wait to buy him. Very exciting

The sculpt is pretty awesome! Looking forward to adding him to my collection!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Thanks for the pics Ornclown! ☺

Now I see the cells, I really think Grayskull Clawfull's head fin needs to be a much darker colour!
    Of course!

And I agree, his head fin should be a much darker shade. Also the blue gem on his chest, as well as his trunks, needs to be darker too.

Surprisingly, the feet are almost spot-on from the cartoon!

Last edited by Ornclown; February 24, 2016 at 12:11am.

Heroic Warrior
    I think he looks fantastic and as has been discussed in other threads there are different saturation on various filmation resources. Some show things darker others brighter hence the debate over skeletors purple or lord masques deco or clawful. It varies so the horsemen went with this and it's accurate

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

I'm excited for this one and he is the only club Greyskull figure I plan to buy. I had a custom of him in the works but I can skip finishing it now.

Heroic Warrior
    The fin looks dark enough to me. Could be the bright lighting anyway.

Either way, I agree with degra! It looks magnificent!
    MASS REJECTION