Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Who is the most terrifying/creepy/scary character in MOTUC?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior Clive Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    74

    Who is the most terrifying/creepy/scary character in MOTUC?

    When I look at my collection and check out the different characters and asked myself who I would be affraid of to meet in real life or just imagine if the character would be a real living and breathing person.
    I think that Shadow Weaver is the most scary character because mostly she is mysterious, you can't really see a face expression, only glowing eyes and if you think of her in the filmation cartoon she is the most smart person in the Horde, also her voice is so creepy.

  2. #2
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29
    200X Leech and Mantenna for sure. Not only are they ugly as sin, (which makes them GREAT!), but if they were real, they would be the stuff nightmares are made of. When my kids were smaller, they wouldn't even go to my toy room because they hated the way they looked.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior No-Ah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,944
    Skeletor!
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

    Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

    2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

    WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    1,887
    King Hsss easily!



    Because of his creepy gargantuan Snake form (still waiting for the torso Mattel, by the way), because he is the only MOTU villain that devours his enemies (whole or from inside little by little, depends from the MOTU canon) and mostly because in his vintage form you can't know if he is friend or foe until is too late. His MOTUC 200X figure is even more creepy. He looks like a living dead.
    Last edited by granamyr80; September 20, 2015 at 09:46am.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    320
    Classics Trap-Jaw is scary as hell! The wild look in his eyes, bording on insanity, his gory mess of a former mouth, his, eheem, trap jaw... All this, and more, makes Trap-Jaw the most scary/vicious Classics figure, to me...
    Leech sucks..!

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    3,189
    Tough call, but I think I would go with Modulok. All those arms and legs popping out of nowhere plus the creepy insectoid look of him AND he's a mad scientist!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,155
    I would say that I would never want to run into Leech in real life. He would likely be pretty terrifying! Second choice is MOTUC Frosta.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Lich Leech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lake of Gnarl
    Posts
    2,892
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Tough call, but I think I would go with Modulok. All those arms and legs popping out of nowhere plus the creepy insectoid look of him AND he's a mad scientist!

    I agree, Modulok is probably the creepiest in Classics. Snake Face and Mantenna are also pretty creepy

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Jinxieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Tough call, but I think I would go with Modulok. All those arms and legs popping out of nowhere plus the creepy insectoid look of him AND he's a mad scientist!
    Modulok is my choice too for pretty much the same reasons you stated. I also imagine how creepy and horrifying it would look while he is changing form in real life!!!

  10. #10
    SoH Supporter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    6,390
    Point Dread Teela

    All the Horde guys win by a mile. I would also love a Fright Zone monster as I think he would overtake them all.

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Jeevesosiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chesterfield, UK
    Posts
    2,435
    Plundor. Easily. Just look at him.
    The Lurkiest

    **Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

  12. #12
    Evil Master of Spaghetti Kobra Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Verona, Italy
    Posts
    824
    Snake Face! He's the most gruesome of the Snake Men, after all. And he's a very disturbing figure to look at (especially the vintage one). How could they greenlight it back in the 80s?
    Pasta la vista, baby!

    NA, 11 more to go! Vizar, Nocturna, Kayo, Sagitar, Artilla, Spinwit, Lizorr, Quakke, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Dayvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    777
    Madame Razz without her hat on. Have you seen that? LOL

    I wish you could remove her hat on the toy... or after seeing it.. Do i?

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior Raziel443's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wigan,Uk
    Posts
    387
    Most scary, has to be Scareglow. The clue is in the name after all.

  15. #15
    Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Snake Mountain
    Posts
    3,902


    Since a MOTU artist did this one (Don't remember who)

    This....

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior abaddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    Snake Face! He's the most gruesome of the Snake Men, after all. And he's a very disturbing figure to look at (especially the vintage one). How could they greenlight it back in the 80s?
    Yeah, agree with this completely! He's terrifying!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

    Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,037
    Orko. Because you know he's using his magic to watch you sleep.

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior Lich Leech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lake of Gnarl
    Posts
    2,892
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Point Dread Teela
    Winner!!!!

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    278
    King Hiss is probably the personification of a nightmare to me. I hate snakes as it is, so a dude whose torso is a writhing mass of them would top everybody else.
    Motu short short stories.

    Motu Mini-comic

    Public service announcement: Use of the term muppet head to describe any vintage head is not an insult, because muppets are awesome, and you're wrong. We now return you to your regularly scheduled something something.

  20. #20
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,426
    Thinking in terms of real life... Truly, trying to imagine these beings in the flesh?

    King Hiss
    Octavia
    Two Bad
    Modulok
    Leech
    Mantenna
    A Want List of Sorts: at this point... I just hope there is a 2017...

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,037
    I would have to give an hones vote to Shokoti, because she essentially works for Cthulhu.

  22. #22
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    10,796
    The creepiest? That voyeur Lookie...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    5,942
    King Hsss
    Hordak (200x version)
    Modulok
    Scareglow
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior MikeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    289
    Snake Face...is just so morbid...crazy that he even exists...second: I would be terrified if I ran in to a "melt-a-way face" Teela...

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior jonathan182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    Classics Trap-Jaw is scary as hell! The wild look in his eyes, bording on insanity, his gory mess of a former mouth, his, eheem, trap jaw... All this, and more, makes Trap-Jaw the most scary/vicious Classics figure, to me...
    I was going to say Trap-Jaw as well. That crazy character is a terrifying mess! He's so amazing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •