Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the most terrifying/creepy/scary character in MOTUC?

Who is the most terrifying/creepy/scary character in MOTUC?

When I look at my collection and check out the different characters and asked myself who I would be affraid of to meet in real life or just imagine if the character would be a real living and breathing person.
    I think that Shadow Weaver is the most scary character because mostly she is mysterious, you can't really see a face expression, only glowing eyes and if you think of her in the filmation cartoon she is the most smart person in the Horde, also her voice is so creepy.

Widget
    200X Leech and Mantenna for sure. Not only are they ugly as sin, (which makes them GREAT!), but if they were real, they would be the stuff nightmares are made of. When my kids were smaller, they wouldn't even go to my toy room because they hated the way they looked.

Skeletor!
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Heroic Warrior
    King Hsss easily!

Because of his creepy gargantuan Snake form (still waiting for the torso Mattel, by the way), because he is the only MOTU villain that devours his enemies (whole or from inside little by little, depends from the MOTU canon) and mostly because in his vintage form you can't know if he is friend or foe until is too late. His MOTUC 200X figure is even more creepy. He looks like a living dead.
    Last edited by granamyr80; September 20, 2015 at 09:46am.

Classics Trap-Jaw is scary as hell! The wild look in his eyes, bording on insanity, his gory mess of a former mouth, his, eheem, trap jaw... All this, and more, makes Trap-Jaw the most scary/vicious Classics figure, to me...
    Leech sucks..!

Tough call, but I think I would go with Modulok. All those arms and legs popping out of nowhere plus the creepy insectoid look of him AND he's a mad scientist!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

I would say that I would never want to run into Leech in real life. He would likely be pretty terrifying! Second choice is MOTUC Frosta.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Tough call, but I think I would go with Modulok. All those arms and legs popping out of nowhere plus the creepy insectoid look of him AND he's a mad scientist!

I agree, Modulok is probably the creepiest in Classics. Snake Face and Mantenna are also pretty creepy

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Modulok is my choice too for pretty much the same reasons you stated. I also imagine how creepy and horrifying it would look while he is changing form in real life!!!

Point Dread Teela

All the Horde guys win by a mile. I would also love a Fright Zone monster as I think he would overtake them all.

Plundor. Easily. Just look at him.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Evil Master of Spaghetti Kobra Khan's Avatar
    Snake Face! He's the most gruesome of the Snake Men, after all. And he's a very disturbing figure to look at (especially the vintage one). How could they greenlight it back in the 80s?
    Pasta la vista, baby!

NA, 11 more to go! Vizar, Nocturna, Kayo, Sagitar, Artilla, Spinwit, Lizorr, Quakke, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn.

Madame Razz without her hat on. Have you seen that? LOL

I wish you could remove her hat on the toy... or after seeing it.. Do i?

Most scary, has to be Scareglow. The clue is in the name after all.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar

Since a MOTU artist did this one (Don't remember who)

This....

Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    Snake Face! He's the most gruesome of the Snake Men, after all. And he's a very disturbing figure to look at (especially the vintage one). How could they greenlight it back in the 80s?
    Yeah, agree with this completely! He's terrifying!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Orko. Because you know he's using his magic to watch you sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Point Dread Teela
    Winner!!!!

Heroic Warrior Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    King Hiss is probably the personification of a nightmare to me. I hate snakes as it is, so a dude whose torso is a writhing mass of them would top everybody else.
    Motu short short stories.

Motu Mini-comic

Public service announcement: Use of the term muppet head to describe any vintage head is not an insult, because muppets are awesome, and you're wrong. We now return you to your regularly scheduled something something.

Thinking in terms of real life... Truly, trying to imagine these beings in the flesh?

King Hiss
    Octavia
    Two Bad
    Modulok
    Leech
    Mantenna
    A Want List of Sorts: at this point... I just hope there is a 2017...

I would have to give an hones vote to Shokoti, because she essentially works for Cthulhu.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    The creepiest? That voyeur Lookie...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    King Hsss
    Hordak (200x version)
    Modulok
    Scareglow
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Snake Face...is just so morbid...crazy that he even exists...second: I would be terrified if I ran in to a "melt-a-way face" Teela...

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    Classics Trap-Jaw is scary as hell! The wild look in his eyes, bording on insanity, his gory mess of a former mouth, his, eheem, trap jaw... All this, and more, makes Trap-Jaw the most scary/vicious Classics figure, to me...
    I was going to say Trap-Jaw as well. That crazy character is a terrifying mess! He's so amazing.