Thread: Admiral Scurvy in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I agree with that, he definitely deserves to be made
    I need four me members of the Horde and I will consider it complete

1) Colonel Blast
    2) Admiral Scurvy
    3) False Face
    4) Red Eye
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Widget
    they have to make him with squall, hope they won't skip the cat !

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post

1) Colonel Blast
    2) Admiral Scurvy
    3) False Face
    4) Red Eye
    Yes! I completely agree!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Colonel Blast, Evil Robot, the Twiggets and Admiral Scurvy! Very disappointed the Thundercats line was cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post

1) Colonel Blast
    2) Admiral Scurvy
    3) False Face
    4) Red Eye
    Switch out Colonel Blast with Inspector Darkney and I agree!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

I'd love to get an Admiral Scurvy figure! I really hope that Collector's Choice keeps going with original characters over a ton of variants. Apparently the voting public wants variants, and I am not opposed to them, but an original character takes priority any day over any variant.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Why wouldn't someone want a vampiric pirate Mick Jagger-alike villain with an eye cannon and his overweight eye-patch wearing pussycat as figures?

He's all so brilliantly random and would look perfect alongside Octavia and the Sea Troopers.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Why wouldn't someone want a vampiric pirate Mick Jagger-alike villain with an eye cannon and his overweight eye-patch wearing pussycat as figures?

He's all so brilliantly random and would look perfect alongside Octavia and the Sea Troopers.
    I completely agree.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior
    The admiral would make them all walk the plank

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post

Absolutely!

16_AdmiralScurvy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Are we gonna see another batch of characters soon? I thought you guys had something planned for New Adventures?

Yeah amazing, I was wonderin' if Scuvy will make an appereance in the new She-ra series, it was such an underused character in the filmation series, also would like to see more of Huntara, Sunder and Octavia. Hope this new show will be watchable for the fans and not just targeted at kids, something like in the style Voltron Legendary Defender would be ideal, ok stop, ooops OT here
    Last edited by Triklops 1; January 14, 2018 at 04:56pm.
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Yes Tom! I love him coming with a second 'eye open' head - and the different expression is awesome too.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    This concept is awesome and I am sure that will decide Super7 to make him.
    Hope now for a Colonel Blast concept
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Admiral Scurvy and Squall would be so great to have in the line. Fingers crossed that we see them in plastic form someday!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com