Thread: What happened to the Green Goddess after Adam was born( i think she merged with Teela

What happened to the Green Goddess after Adam was born( i think she merged with Teela

It seems to me (thru the media we have, bios, etc) that the Green Goddess has all but disappeared right around the time that Adam and Adora were born, which is the same time as Teela was Created/born. She was around when her and Oo-lar put Gygor in a Stasis field, but suddenly dropped off after that. I have a theory that maybe, when skeletor created teela, Sensing that he weakened the both the socreress and her clone by spliting the 2, merged herself with teela, giving birth to the "warrior goddess" tagline that Teela always had, and knowing that the prophecy was going to be fullfilled, as the twins were born. She did not have to train anymore "Hemen", the Final one was finally here, and Teela was given to Man at Arms by the Socreress, after she and the Green Goddess agreed to this, as the merged spirit, she could train Adam in ancient fighting techniques(like she did in the filmation and 200x cartoon)and watch over him as she did with the other "Hemen". It actually all works out very nicely and explains a bit about the snake armor that Teela wears. What think you?

She broke her hip and retired.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    It seems to me (thru the media we have, bios, etc) that the Green Goddess has all but disappeared right around the time that Adam and Adora were born, which is the same time as Teela was Created/born. She was around when her and Oo-lar put Gygor in a Stasis field, but suddenly dropped off after that. I have a theory that maybe, when skeletor created teela, Sensing that he weakened the both the socreress and her clone by spliting the 2, merged herself with teela, giving birth to the "warrior goddess" tagline that Teela always had, and knowing that the prophecy was going to be fullfilled, as the twins were born. She did not have to train anymore "Hemen", the Final one was finally here, and Teela was given to Man at Arms by the Socreress, after she and the Green Goddess agreed to this, as the merged spirit, she could train Adam in ancient fighting techniques(like she did in the filmation and 200x cartoon)and watch over him as she did with the other "Hemen". It actually all works out very nicely and explains a bit about the snake armor that Teela wears. What think you?
    I do like your idea. It would answer a lot of questions. I wonder if TG will ever make good on his comment that we would find out eventually.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

I`m of the opinion that the spirit of the goddess and the spirit of zoar were merged with teela`na after the 2 halves were united and that`s where the sorceress got her magical properties and abitly to change into zoar when she leaves Grayskull

Heroic Warrior
    For me it's better if the three characters remain seperate, otherwise the whole story is way more convoluted. In my canon the Goddess is one of the Ancients (which are like the Valar of MOTU). The Goddess alongside with Moss man, Procrustus and others they came on Eternia in order to protect the Star Seed from the forces of Darkness (the so called beast gods like Serpos, Gygor etc, Nordor). The Sorceress on theother hand, apart form being the Guardian of Grayskull, is also the Oracle of the Goddess. Teela'Na is the last of the line of the Sorceresses, which began from Veena, and Teela is her daughter that carries in battle the Snake Armor for honour the Goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by adultcollector View Post
    she broke her hip and retired.
    lmao!!!!!!!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Keep reading the bios. Sorry, that doesn't help
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    That's actually pretty cool. You definitely connected a lot of loose pieces. I definitely think there needs to be some connection explaining where Teela got her strange armor from, and your explanation sounds pretty solid.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"

I prefer the Godess, Teela and Sorceress be threee seperate characters rather than cloned and merged etc. Hate all that.

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post

I thinking that maybe her duty was to just make sure the twins were born and prepare the Next Sigil (which would be the Falcon) and once those things were done she simply passed on...
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    That's a great theory, facet, and does a wonderful job of tying the pieces of existing bios together. It's also quite logical, which is also a perk in this line!
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

My current take on it (as I mentioned in the Change A Bio thread) is that, with the twins born, the Goddess knew she was no longer needed to train warriors in the art of keeping the sword halves separate. She allowed herself to finally rest, infusing the Staff of Ka (which she had won in battle with the Snakes) with her essence. Her final act before doing so was entrusting the Staff to the Sorceress.

The Sorceress had a premonition that the Staff would be needed someday by Teela, so she entrusted it to Man-At-Arms, to give to Teela when she was old enough.

After the Second Ultimate Battleground, He-Man and She-Ra took the power of Grayskull with them to the Tri-Solar System (taking the spirit of the Sorceress with the power, as she had become one with it = NA Sorceress). This left Teela relying on simple magic to help defend the planet...Until she discovered the true power of the Staff of Ka. She invoked its power and became the new Goddess of Eternia.

There. I explained what happened to the Goddess, explained why Teela has the Staff of Ka, brought the Sorceress back into the story but allowed her to remain a vision like in the cartoon, and made Teela super awesome and powerful. You're welcome. Where's my check, Mattel?

Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    My current take on it (as I mentioned in the Change A Bio thread) is that, with the twins born, the Goddess knew she was no longer needed to train warriors in the art of keeping the sword halves separate. She allowed herself to finally rest, infusing the Staff of Ka (which she had won in battle with the Snakes) with her essence. Her final act before doing so was entrusting the Staff to the Sorceress.

The Sorceress had a premonition that the Staff would be needed someday by Teela, so she entrusted it to Man-At-Arms, to give to Teela when she was old enough.

After the Second Ultimate Battleground, He-Man and She-Ra took the power of Grayskull with them to the Tri-Solar System (taking the spirit of the Sorceress with the power, as she had become one with it = NA Sorceress). This left Teela relying on simple magic to help defend the planet...Until she discovered the true power of the Staff of Ka. She invoked its power and became the new Goddess of Eternia.

There. I explained what happened to the Goddess, explained why Teela has the Staff of Ka, brought the Sorceress back into the story but allowed her to remain a vision like in the cartoon, and made Teela super awesome and powerful. You're welcome. Where's my check, Mattel?

I honestly like this quite a bit
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

Heroic Warrior
    LOL. In some people's canon she broke both hips, had hip replacement surgery and now lives in Sun City Arizona in a 55+ community.

She has hung up her staff and can occasionally be seen driving a gold cart to play peanuckle with her friends.

Facet, I quite like your theory! Well done!

The Goddess and her role and relationship to both Teela and the Sorceress is one of the few things really left out in the Void. (So to speak) with the Bios. Much of the riddles have been solved, but this is an outlier yet...
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I honestly like this quite a bit
    Thanks! I'm sure I'll find out in a few days that the mini comic takes all of them in a wildly different direction, but for now, this is how it all works in my head.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar

you win the internet sir!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

The Goddess had to be green for some reason. I'm thinking it was King Hissss venom which is why you see The Goddess protecting Castle GreySkull from outside not being able to enter because she was contaminated. Somehow she was cured of the venom and turned into the falcon Sorceress and took her place protecting Castle Greyskull from inside. I think that's a great way of tying the first mini comics with Filmation.