Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Single Carded Adam

Single Carded Adam

I Don't know if this has already been talked about or not,but is there gonna be an Adam by himself with his own box and bio? Even though he comes with Orko,I would still like him to have his own package and see where he fits in with the way the bio's are going..HA HA..I said bio..HA HA...Ok that was SOOOO 90's. Anyone else that is a MOC collector interested in a Packaged Adam?

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I would like him to get his own release, but in an alternate design. It would be great if he got a 200X inspired MOTUC's release or one in his blue outfit that he wears in the old DC comics. Truthfully, I would buy the exact Adam that is coming with Orko in his one box, b/c I like to keep one MOC.

Hopefully not the same as the one being released at SDCC. MOC collectors need to pay.

Mini comics Adam would be cool, would also give them an excuse for a mini comics blond Teela in an armored bikini.

Being a MOC collector, i would like to see vintage Prince Adam come in his own packaging. I hope this happens sometime down the line. I wouldn't mind seeing alternate versions but for me, vintage Prince Adam is the main version for me.

I hope so. The whole Adam as an Orko accessory deal is stupid. They should have packaged Orko with Cringer. I know, that wouldv'e made too much sense, right?

... Hey, I'm a MOC collector - why do I need to pay?

This just popped to mind..What about a 3 pack of Adam with the figure that is getting released with Orko,Then a 200x inspired adam and finally a DC comics inspired Adam all in one package. Of course the bio would be the same,but that way all the Adams are taken care of in 1 release.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post

... Hey, I'm a MOC collector - why do I need to pay?
    MOC collectors have mocked, (get it?) us loose collectors for years. This is our payback.

Stand alone, depends if you get one with loose ankles or not I guess...

Isn't Adam's Bio essentially covered by the two other versions of him that are out there right now?

For me getting Orko and Adam together is awesome. I understand both are important to MOTU but each on their own would have lowered the urge to pick them up.

Of course they'll release Adam by himself. It may be a version from one of the comics or the 200X, but I hope it's the same one from SDCC cuz I'd like to keep one like that MOC. I don't have much interest in the comic versions, but think it would be cool to see a 200X version...down the line, that is.

As far as his bio being covered by the 2 versions of him that are already out there, I see your point, but he really is the main character so I think having a few bios for characters like him is appropriate and makes sense (She-Ra/Adora, Skeletor/Keldor).
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

All comments from Mattel indicate that they have no plans to do this version of Adam on his own card. However, it seems highly likely that someday there will be a 200X Adam, so that might be a way to release an Adam on his own card.

If the fans ***** and moan enough I could see them releasing him as a bonus monthly figure like BA He-Man or Zodak.

Heroic Warrior
    According to Toyguru this version of Adam may be released in his own packaging some time in the line but not in the immediate future. I think he also stated that a 200x inspired version of Adam (small body) is planned for release.

I'd like to see a 200X-styled, younger Adam as well as the blue-vested Adam (perhaps that one in a comic-pack with Clark Kent?).
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I say the rerelease of orko and Adam will be reversed from this release, Adam won't be on his own but that versio Orko will be the accessory.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I've love to see a blue outfit Adam somewhere down the line myself.
    My Masters of the Universe Classics and Comic Book Reviews:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaycomicgeek

Single Carded Adam; When?

-How long before we get him?
    -Would you buy a pink vest variant?

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    I wouldn't be suprised if we don't see him 'til late 2011 or 2012. I doubt he'd be a part of any current sub, and would be treated more like a reissue.

Quote Originally Posted by mrguardia View Post
    -How long before we get him?
    -Would you buy a pink vest variant?
    Will we get him at all, or will Adam get his bio when they make a 200X-inspired version? Speaking for myself, unless he's wearing the blue costume, I have no interest in another He-Man-build Adam.

Unless he's a 200X version w/a new skinnier buck and new head, I could care less if he never gets his own card.

I just don't think it's necessary to cater everything to one particular group's collecting preferences, whether that be MoC collectors, Pop or NA fans, 200X fans, loose collectors or what have you.

Somehow I doubt that we'll see this item...

I hope for a skinnier/new headed 200X Prince Adam as well...

but, I don't think we'll get that either.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I think at some point they'll release him in a single card. It would be a re-issue figure I would think. That way it wouldn't be included in the sub and people would have a choice if they wanted him or not.

It would cost Mattel next to nothing to reproduce him on a single card so I can't imagine why they WOULDN'T.

I see it being handled like Faker (which was exclusive last year) as a straight re-issue of the Orko set sometime in the middle of '11.

Maybe if sometime way down the line (like a movie year) when Mattel takes it to retail, then maybe they could mix things up and do a single card Adam and repack Orko with maybe Randor.
    -"You want me to drive?!!"
    -"Hey, it's the 80's!"

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Will we get him at all, or will Adam get his bio when they make a 200X-inspired version? Speaking for myself, unless he's wearing the blue costume, I have no interest in another He-Man-build Adam.
    Agreed with Blue costume. I dont actually want/Need it (though it would be cool) but if you took the Adam they have and just change the colors to blue/ect, that would warrant a re-release.

What I'm curious about is what about those that didn't get this release (current) and wanted an orko as well, or are we assuming they'd "Pack in" orko this time? I dont think they would, and they wont (i'm assuming) release Orko individually.

I do think they may do a "teen" Adam (ala 200x). But with Adora now, I wouldn't get him if they did.

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    Unless he's a 200X version w/a new skinnier buck and new head, I could care less if he never gets his own card.

I just don't think it's necessary to cater everything to one particular group's collecting preferences, whether that be MoC collectors, Pop or NA fans, 200X fans, loose collectors or what have you.
    I agree bro. This line shouldn't cater to certain collectors. I had more to say but i lost my train of thought lol
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.