Thread: 1st Quarterly Shipment - Next disaster incoming?

Widget

1st Quarterly Shipment - Next disaster incoming?

Am I the only one who is scared that they will fail to handle the quarterly shipment right and that it will end in yet another disaster proudly presented by DR?

I already see my Two-Bad and Modulok gone for good

I wouldn't start calling "disaster" until there truly is one, Chaos. Sure DR has done some bone-headed things in the past, but hope springs eternal.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I was so scared about this that I went and got a monthly sub in addition to my quarterly, and this is from a guy who has never had any issues with DR. It might turn out to be a good move as my card got charges for the sub today but was only $29.00.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Heroic Warrior
    I keep checking the boards to see when those who ordered quarterly shipping will start posting that they got a mail notification. I've only had one issue with DR (with M-A-A) and haven't had any problems since. I recently called to have my credit card info changed (thanks to Target) and I am nervous! But, on the plus side, my credit card is showing pending charges for the 1st quarter items. So I will side with optimism and expect my figures soon!
    Figures needed before I open up my MIB collection...by Factions:

Heroic/Evil Warriors: Rio Blast, Ninjor,

Evil Horde: Entrapta, Dragstor, and ANY other Horde member!

Snake Men: Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Blast-Attak

I haven't gotten a mailing notification yet, but my credit card has a pending charge for Two Bad, Glimmer, Modulok and Hyrdon. (Or, at least it has the equivalent charges for those four figures.) So that's promising.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoslordmarduk View Post
    Am I the only one who is scared that they will fail to handle the quarterly shipment right and that it will end in yet another disaster proudly presented by DR?

I already see my Two-Bad and Modulok gone for good
    I guess there's so little to complain about these days that we're making up speculative "disaster" threads now?

I have quarterly, and I'm an international customer. I was charged for 4 figures today, so that's something. But I still expect there to be a lot of issues with quarterly shipping.
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Hey all. There have been enough issues in the past I understand the worry, but let's not start imagining possible issues before they happen! And, if there are any sub/billing issues, we have a thread for that:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ight=Sub+Issue