View Poll Results: Who Do You Want More? TWIYWIPITOW Or Josh?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • TWIYWIPITOW!!!

27 24.55%
  • Josh!!!

37 33.64%
  • Neither!!!

46 41.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWIYWIPITOW VS Josh

TWIYWIPITOW VS Josh

Both characters appeared in one mini-comic.

Both characters are obscure as hell.

Both characters have amassed a cult following on this forum.

Who do you want more?

The Warrior In Yellow Who Is Participating In Tug Of War

VS

Josh

LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Honestly, it varies based on what else is holding my interest at any given moment. I'm a big fan of Princess Rana and Garn and TWIYWIPITOW would look cool with those non-existent figures.

Josh whould add some XY to the Great Rebellion in a paint scheme the would likely blend seemlessly with those that will eventually arrive in that faction.

At the time of voting, I went back and forth between the two and almost chose neither. In the end I voted for Josh for this poll.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Bring me Josh or bring me death!!!

Seriously though, I voted Josh. He would rock and I have a soft spot for him because I've ALWAYS been fascinated at him being a main character in the mini-comic who's close friends with the big 3 of the Great Rebellion...but he has no lines and never shows up again (possibly). I think he actually might appear in "Don't Rain On My Parade!" in some crowd scenes...I have to re-look...
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

out of the two choices i like Josh but given almost anyother character Josh wouldn't fair as well
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I'd love to get Josh!

The only reason I'd want to see the yellow guy would be if he came with parts to change him into Gray, the alter ego of He-Ro as seen on the back of the proposed package for Eldor back when they were considering making the Powers of Grayskull toyline available at retail.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I go for Josh. We need more Rebellion characters that are not random lame FM villagers.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Neither....
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

TWIYWIPITOW, easily.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Neither suits me just nicely.

Josh, quite easily...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Josh, definitely.
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I voted Josh, he at least shows some character and emotions (not much i know) while the TWIYWIPITOW is just showing some muscles

'Ol Yellow. He at least has a major joke around him, so he's hilarious to me. Josh...I dunno, did anybody DO anything with him? If they made the Yellow Guy they got a whole joke to work around...Josh is just Josh. What does he do? What COULD he do? What does he come with?

I'ma stick with the funny joke. Someone makes a good joke around Josh and I may change my mind...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I can't decide. TWIYWIPITOW appears in the She-Ra cartoon-Huntara (not really, but a villiager does, who looks darn close), and I like the idea of Josh being Bow's brother who could end up being Songster.

Put em in a two-pack...
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I picked neither.

I almost picked Josh because I like his medieval-like wardrobe, but I really don't understand how, of all the obscure characters out there, people latched onto him. I'm not against him being made(he was somewhere in the middle of the 18 character list on the He-Man.Org poll I voted on), but I could easily come up with 100 characters I want more than him.

I also almost picked TWIYWIPITOW since I love how far CarKrash has gotten with something that could easily have been a satirical thread that died off after a day or so. While I appreciate his humor, I don't want to pay for it.

If I had to choose, it would be Josh, but I'm just not eager to add either of them to my collection.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I seriously cannot believe the nonsense here on the org. Why in the **** would anyone want Josh. He is a nobody ripoff of Bow. I think people want him because he's a POP character and that's all. The org. is full of these people that want girly figures with pink and flowers all over. I am a man dammit and I want manly figures. Josh and his boyfriend Bow can burn in the Horde fire pits.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    I chose neither, and hope neither is made. If one of these IS made in the subscription, I'll take solice in the fact that I don't have a sub...
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

TWIYWIPITOW reminds me of Star Wars' ICMG, so he got my vote. That said, I think Josh would be a great addition to the Rebels and welcome his figure. Bow can't be the only guy. (Okay, Kowl, Broom and Loo-Kee...and Spirit...)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

what if josh IS TWIYWIPITOW?

If I had to pick - Josh.

Why wasn't BOTH an option? Methinks the poll starter had a slanted view of his question....

Um, guess who I voted for.

This 2013 character poll falls prematurely for a Josh uprising. I knew it, but suggested him anyway because I felt for sure that if he didn't appear in the poll he would never get any respect. I've been working on promoting him for about ten months. I had hopes that fans would like more dudes on the Rebellion team. Some POP fans still want more of the girls released before considering him. I thought to start promoting more after three or four more lady rebels were released. At that time, even if we get Seahawk inbetween, everyone's collection of She-Ra and the Great Rebellion would be heavy in candy colored, big haired women.
    At SDCC, Filmation rights were announced and that means Seahawk and a couple of somewhat memorable male characters could be added to the team. Then, shortly before this poll, the Crimson Fury popped up and is now a sensation.
    I truly believe that if Mattel decided to apply a gimmick to Josh and give him a cool last name that resonates his talent/weapon/personality, then folks would get onboard. As he is, he's not exciting compared to most of his contenders. Haters want to pick apart and question every little thing we can assume about Josh, but the fact remains that he IS a Rebellion member, is physically equivalent to Bow and consequently all the MOTU guys, and he exists in the canon.
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; December 7, 2011 at 07:41pm.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Why wasn't BOTH an option? Methinks the poll starter had a slanted view of his question....
    How do I have a slanted view? Because I don't agree with you? Did I say Josh was an awful character and everyone who wants him is nuts? Did I say he should never be made? No, I said that I didn't understand the groundswell of support for him. I also said I wasn't against him being made and would also pick him over TWIYWIPITOW. This is part of the reason why I don't come around this site very much anymore. No matter how P.C. or peaceful one attempts to be, someone ends up getting offended, angry, or offers you snark, threats or grief either through a post or a PM.

By the way, the question was which do you want more. The only reason I even included neither is because everytime I don't, I end up with a bunch of people posting how they hate all the characters/options listed.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    How do I have a slanted view? Because I don't agree with you? Did I say Josh was an awful character and everyone who wants him is nuts? Did I say he should never be made? No, I said that I didn't understand the groundswell of support for him. I also said I wasn't against him being made and would also pick him over TWIYWIPITOW. This is part of the reason why I don't come around this site very much anymore. No matter how P.C. or peaceful one attempts to be, someone ends up getting offended, angry, or offers you snark, threats or grief either through a post or a PM.

By the way, the question was which do you want more. The only reason I even included neither is because everytime I don't, I end up with a bunch of people posting how they hate all the characters/options listed.
    The "which do you want more?" is obscure and I didn't see it or receive it that way when I looked at the poll question. All I saw is "yellow guy vs. Josh", and the option to pick one or neither.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Heroic Warrior
    I voted for neither.

But hey if people want them and get them then I'm happy for them.

This does totally remind me of Ice Cream Maker Guy and I'm not particularly excited about either choice. Both would be useful to me as background characters, but I choose Josh just because I can actually tell what his design is.