View Poll Results: Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Filmation He-Man!!!

17 15.60%
  • New Adventures He-Man!!!

48 44.04%
  • 2002 He-Man!!!

12 11.01%
  • None Of The Above!!!

32 29.36%

Thread: Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

Hybrid View

Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

This isn't about variants like Battle Armor He-Man or Thunder Punch He-Man where the variant is based on a new power.

This is about variants that are just slightly altered takes on the vintage He-Man design & the "main look" for him in that era.

I didn't include 1987 movie He-Man since those rights are currently unavailable.
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; September 2, 2011 at 12:49pm.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    It was a toss up between na and 200x but I went with 200x cause I have more ties to him collecting the 200x line, watching the cartoon and collecting the comics.

NA is still in high demand from me though

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i would want either n/a he-man, snake armor or oo-larr.
    as the next variant.

I'm not much of a NA fan, but clearly this one deserves to be made, and should be next. Especially since we're getting what I think is the second best variant of he man already, thunder punch.

Do NA before any He-Man variant. I dont even know if I'll buy one, but It should be next.

Dont need 200x He-Man, can make him already. Dont need Filmation He Man, that's why I got TRU 2 pak He-Man. Plus they're both a waste of a slot for something more important.

That list is hardly complete, but at least you had the option i would click

NEW ADVENTURES HE-MAN

We have the "Classicized" version of 200X He-Man already:

He-Man's head on King Grayskull 2.0's body with the tech-sword from the Weapons Pak.

It's the closest we will likely get... they aren't going to give us the loin-cloth bag... and they aren't going to give us the mullet hair-style.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I think NA He-Man will probably be the next variant we get and I'm fine with that, as I'm looking forward to him.

However, I'd like to see FILMation He-Man the most. He is without question the most iconic version of He-Man ever, and I think he deserves to be immortilized in plastic form!!

As for the TRU 2-Pack He-Man, that may be the closest we get to an actual FILMation He-Man, but it is nowhere near FILMation accurate.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Snake Armor He-man or Flying Fists He-man!

Seriously none of the above .... but i can see myself squeal with glee if a Filmation He-Man gets a release .... pretty shameful i guess

I don't care if I never get Filmation versions of any character we already have. The 200X version has only slightly more appeal to me. I voted for New Adventures He-Man.

I really want the Vintage variants as well as Jungle Attack, Ice Armor, and Snake Armor.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!