Thread: Damar the demon thread

Damar the demon thread

I always love how strong and cool this character was in the show. I would love to own this figure. If they ever make him, I hope they include a mini damar before he became into the big guy. Does anyone else have interest in getting a damar the demon figure?

He's one of my most-wanted Filmation large scale characters, and YES: his smaller form is a must!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

post a pic

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    post a pic
    Lol! I cant even find one on google. Its the episode with orko being lonely, so he unleashed this cute little guy, who became a cacoon. Then woke up to be one of the biggest baddest villian, and hero at the same episode. Awsome character.

I'd help but I'm no use posting pics online...and my wife is falling asleep! Damar is very cool though; I hope one of our tech-savvy pals posts some.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    This is all I could find at the Grayskull Wiki--

Daimar the Demon
    Last edited by Jim_Abell; January 6, 2012 at 08:03am. Reason: browser error

I'd love to have Daimar. I want just about anything from Filmation and the mini-comics but I definitely understand those that don't want every obscure character in the MOTU continuity made.