Thread: Random Collector's Choice question

Random Collector's Choice question

But are we supposed to get the first figure in January or February?
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Lord Masque, the first Collector's Choice figure, will be charged in January. He-Man, the first Filmation figure, will be charged in February.

However, Lord Masque is slightly delayed until late January, so it's possible that he may not ship until February. It depends how delayed he'll be. Serpentine King Hssss may be the only January figure to go up on the regular DOS date...Unless he's also delayed!

Hopefully the DOS and EA info will get posted soon to clear up this month's schedule.
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Heroic Warrior
    Remember the days when sale information went up on Matty Collector a month in advance? It's now the 5th January and there's still nothing.

How would a casual observer even know about the He-Man and Collectors' Choice lines from visiting the Matty homepage?

Still, the days of being kept informed were balanced out with the R/WSOD, so I'm not saying it was all good back then.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    How would a casual observer even know about the He-Man and Collectors' Choice lines from visiting the Matty homepage?

Still, the days of being kept informed were balanced out with the R/WSOD, so I'm not saying it was all good back then.
    Yeah. In the day, the "casual observer" wasn't going to get their hands on anything with 4 minute sellout times, either.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats