Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Armor He-Man MOTUC *** S-U-P-P-O-R-T :-)

Hybrid View

Ice Armor He-Man MOTUC *** S-U-P-P-O-R-T :-)

Like the other thread from another member about Jungle Attack He-Man, I highly Support ICE ARMOR HE-MAN.

One of the best 200X variant after Snake Armor He-Man IMHO.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT !

I want it! It’s my most-wanted 200x variant, even ahead of regular 200x and snake armor 200x.

But I don’t want any of them yet. I want them to continue releasing the He-Man/Skeletor variant in their original order.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I want it! It’s my most-wanted 200x variant, even ahead of regular 200x and snake armor 200x.

But I don’t want any of them yet. I want them to continue releasing the He-Man/Skeletor variant in their original order.
    Actually I agree. This is the best 200x he-man variant. I dont want it exactly. Or at all.

But I agree it's teh coolest He-Man design from 200x more than the regular 200x and certainly more than Snake Armour.

I will say that Snake armour "Deserves" to be made more though, it is far more different and yet legit of a design.

I dont really plan on getting any of these though.

One of the few cool 200x variants, but if we got him I'd want a classicized version of him to have four straps on the power harness not just three and the ice axe is a must
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Yeah, I'd want Ice Armor He-Man

So would Frosta!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Heroic Warrior
    I don't want him released right now, but sure, I think he should be part of MOTUC and be released somewhere down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Yeah, I'd want Ice Armor He-Man

So would Frosta!
    Best post in this topic!! and I agree... with wanting IA He-Man and Frosta wanting him as well...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Fully support. This is the only He-Man variant left that I really want. While I'd like the jungle stuff, I think it might get all put into one different character (Oo-Larr).

I'd like him to be MYP accurate, rather than toy accurate...I think the costume looks a lot better in the cartoon.

Reclusive Wizard logandelanoche's Avatar
    I'm all for it, even if it still looks a little skimpy for wintery conditions lol
    LSD <-----This is my cool signature

In general I hated most of the 200x variants of He-Man, but I did really like and buy the Ice Armor variant. I would be up for this coming as a quartely variant (after Flying Fists and NA of course).

He is a great variant because he makes sense.

Itīs still a bit weird that he is half naked but at least he wears a fur cape, to keep his shoulders and back warm-ish...

I would like to see some others in ICE ARMOR too, i know there is a Teela version but as we know she can wear a bra made of metal and she isnīt freezing so there is no real need....isnīt it

This He-Man variant gets my support!

Heroic Warrior
    Sure, after Snake Armor He-Man...

Ice Armor could have some translucent/ice parts

I personally would love an Ice Armor He-man Vs Fire Armor Skelly 2 pack, I love both of those 200X variants, but Snake Armor He-Man is still my number 1 200X variant
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I think ice armor heman is a very fun variant; he is one I am looking forward to seeing down the line. I prefer it over thunder punch he-man, but watch a gonna do. I imagine we will get him one day. As is fire armor skeleton, though I'd prefer dragon blast first.

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I personally would love an Ice Armor He-man Vs Fire Armor Skelly 2 pack, I love both of those 200X variants, but Snake Armor He-Man is still my number 1 200X variant
    I would love to have Fire Armor Skeletor as well. I always thought that Ice Armor He-Man's design was way better than 200x He-Man. I always wondered why the head sculpt on a variant was so awesome and on the original he looked like Link on Legend of Zelda with blond hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Sure, after Snake Armor He-Man...

Ice Armor could have some translucent/ice parts
    My sentiments as well. SA first, then Ice. Those are really the last He-Man figs I want.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Bring on Ice Armor!

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!

Right after Jungle Attack He-Man.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'll support this. Bring him on!!!!!!!! Bring the spear, shield, battle axe, & throw in another stylized sword to match. AWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHH!! He is an awesome variant.

Yeah !!! Ice Armour He-Man was the best variant in the 200X line and he looked awesome in the MYP cartoon. I was so thrilled to find him in a German TRU Never found one in Belgium.

Edit: I hope he comes with the ice-axe instead of the shield
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I want this more than Snake Armor He-Man, honestly. The only other variant I'd like is Fire Armor Skeletor, and that's mostly to get the parts to make Helios (well, and adapt him from his bland Filmation look, which is probably against the rules).

I really hope they do make this variant!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Yeah, I'm totally into Ice Armor He-Man as a future MOTUC variant. Even moreso if he comes with that bad-ass axe that only appeared in that one MYP episode.

This is definitely my most-wanted 200X variant after Snake Armor He-man. To me, it's really the only other one that became truly iconic. I liked Jungle Attack He-man okay, but this one really added something new to his look.

I'd like Fire Armor Skeletor as well.

I derinitku want this variant probably the only variant I want.