Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If BG EVIL LYN is moved to december...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    What do you mean she has been moved to Dec? I want her sooner NOT later.
    Exactly!! Put her with Flipshot (especially if the Wind Raider is moved). I know that is really close to the 3rd quarter variant (Hurricane Hordak), but no one cares about that lol.

They can move the Wind Raider to December when people have gift-money to spend.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOONCHILD View Post
    I've seen on Facebook through Masters Of The Universe Classics that the Wind Raider may also move to November or December.
    If such thing happens I hope it'll be pushed to December, since in November we will also have Swiftwind...
    I really hope that Mattel do the right thing and move the ship to December not November.

They have been very clear about this: There will be no changes at this point. I think the only thing we could reasonably expect (and even this I do not believe is likely) is a bit of a paint app change, if they so wished.

She will be as is, more or less.

That being said, of course I've said already that this is actually once I thought about it, the pefect Evil Lyn. But she could and would be better with 2.0 buck and waist.

I am actually kinda glad that BG Evil Lynn is being moved, kinda upset the wind raider may be taking her place tho....

november is gonna be VERY expensive, granted if wind raider is nov we in theory will save $10 on shipping since bubble power she-ra also isnt a sub figure, but i was kinda hopin evil lyn was being moved to save us a wallet hurt.... nope!

OH and there is no way they are changing or adding a thing to her.... this is matty we're talkin about, they rarely change stuff that is 6-7 months away! let alone 2-3
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

I thought it was mentioned a long time ago, that if it has been shown, then it is too late for any changes.

And I'm sure the issue of her moving would be because November is a heavy month. Moving her or She-ra to December would be a good idea.

I mean it's a $90 month. I would not mind sending them both to December making November a $50 month and December a $60 would be fine with me. Because I plan on buying more than one Wind Raider in October and could use a bit of a break in November.

Yes the further they move the better cos I just lost my job!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Whatever spreads out the costs more evenly is fine by me.

Looks like only Kid Icarius in October now since the Wind Raider is moved back as well. The next couple months are going to be really light now. I just hope November and January don't get any pricier. Throw some stuff towards December with Demo-Man.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    Boo! I think she's perfect as shown and want her ASAP!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Well they also do have other toylines that customers who buy MOTUC purchase too. So "if" the Legion of Superheroes 12 pack is out in October that is a huge pricepoint that any item moved from October could be a relief to potential buyers. But reading the answer it may be that the Wind Raider is taking more time to produce than anything, not a delay to move product around and even things out.
    Much as I'd hate to put off the Raider, as one of the folks planning on getting the Legion pack, I wouldn't complain about a delay. Or rather, my wallet wouldn't.

Same with Evil Lynn; they need to really start looking at the total price tag each month and consider moving things around if it's too high. Too much in one month can cause items to compete with each other, the last thing Matty needs right now.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I agree. Having multiple figures one month, then 1 figure is a bit schizophrenic!

On a more purely Evil-Lyn note...I love the fact that we're getting a Lyn that doesn't have jaundice, new togs or not!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I don't want anything moved BACK. Release everything you can as soon as you can! I'm disappointed the Wind Raider is delayed.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    On a more purely Evil-Lyn note...I love the fact that we're getting a Lyn that doesn't have jaundice, new togs or not!
    WHOA! Huge slam on jaundice outta nowhere!

I'd be all for this move or moving her up to be with Icarius. Not sure what the thinking was to begin with by having Nov. be soo heavily loaded with figures.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

I'd rather BP She-Ra gets moved, as if Lyn gets moved, then thats an extra month us international fans are paying customs on!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

She can't move! Snout Spout and BG Evil Lynn are the only things to get in the last part of the year, don't want to order in Nov AND Dec....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    want her much sooner but dec. would be good on the pocket book though. maybe.
    chilly babe in the month of december seems to fit.

That would be a fantastic NOV:

Snout Spout x1
    Swiftwind x 2
    BG Evil Lyn x1
    **WIND RAIDER**

and since the Wind Raider is moving, if it lands in NOV too, I would probably buy it....

Christmas is comming early!!!!!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    Harumph!

Gas Face!

Hairy Eyeball!

This is going to be an EXPENSIVE holiday season for Masters!

For us non international fans, if evil lyn is moved to dec. and the wind raider is moved to november, yea, we'll be paying $20 more in november than if stuff stayed the same, but us subscription members would ACTUALLY be saving ~ $10 on the shipping since we gotta order bp she-ra and the windraider if they were seperate months outside of our subs

I just hope I have a new job by then........
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Much as I'd hate to put off the Raider, as one of the folks planning on getting the Legion pack, I wouldn't complain about a delay. Or rather, my wallet wouldn't.
    This!

Also, no matter what Mattel moves around they won't break up She-Ra 2.0 and Swift Wind - them being in the same month isn't a happy accident.
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

Yes Matty! Moving stuff from one month and pushing it into another month that already has a lot in it! Brilliant move! Besides, being a subscriber, when will we get the perk of being so? Last year we got a discount for Battle Cat. What about this year? And don't count those $5 off for DCUC figures. Especially when most stores have the same peg warmers since March or so!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    The Wind Raider is in November now?! CRAP?! Why the hell is Mattel releasing both non-sub items when I won't be able to be online to order?!

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Has there been any confirmation on what is being moved?? Please leave the WR where it is. I'll have to order for several people in Australia, so if it gets lumped into November = nightmare.

WR will be a sought after piece, and everyone has to order it (I'd like 2 myself). November, whilst figure heavy, only has BP She-Ra as the figure everyone has to order, and I can see a lot of people skipping.

C'mon, Mattel, use common sense. Move BG EL, fine, but the WR must stay in a light month for MOTU buyers!

Okay, I'm confused now. What is the current lineup for October, November, and December? What changed are confirmed?
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Okay, I'm confused now. What is the current lineup for October, November, and December? What changed are confirmed?
    ditto...Im confused!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]