Thread: DCU Vs MOTUC as single-figure releases

DCU Vs MOTUC as single-figure releases

Quote Originally Posted by musclor.fr.st View Post
    4) Will Battle Armor Faker could eventually be a quaterly variant, or does this action figure will remain exclusive to the DCU VS MOTUC pack?

Potentially; if there is overwhelming fan requests for this.
    www.maitresdelunivers.org
    Is anyone else interested in having the MOTUC figures from the DCU Vs MOTUC packs released as single carded figures via mattycollector?

The figures were:
    Comic colours He-Man
    Comic colours Skeletor
    Comic colours Mer-Man
    Reversed colours Stratos
    Battle Armor Faker
    There was also She-Ra but from what I've heard she wasn't different from her normal release.

Personally, I would LOVE to have them all single carded and put on mattycollector. I didn't get the two packs due to a couple of reasons, but I really wanted these figures and was a bit bummed out that my collection wasn't entirely complete.

I don't want to see them as single cards, but that is purely because I already have them, they have already been released, and this would most likely interfere with ANOTHER figure we HAVEN'T seen released yet, or potentially some OTHER variant like a comic accurate Trap Jaw.
    I really like the DCUC vs. MoTUC Packaging and have those all MOC because I don't really care to even open those figures as they are mostly "simple repaints"
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

i want all those Repaints , but max 15$.

Or Mattel should produce a 10 Pack
    With
    Comic colours He-Man
    Comic colours Skeletor
    Comic colours Mer-Man
    Reversed colours Stratos
    Battle Armor Faker
    Alcala Beastman
    Vintage colours Prince Adam
    normal Teela with blonde BG head
    and.....
    and....

in a beautiful pack for 159$ or 200$ including shipping.

I would like this to stay exclusive to the DCU vs MOTUC 2-Pack.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I would like this to stay exclusive to the DCU vs MOTUC 2-Pack.
    I have to agree. I understand international fans asking for them...since ToysRUs doesn't ship worldwide...and these weren't available worldwide...but the majority of Matty sales come from North America (apparently) and the majority of North American fans have these...in fact, ToysRUs stores are still clogged with the He-Man and Skeletor sets.

What WOULD be cool is if Matty could get like maybe 200 of each set to put up on Matty Collector to sell to international fans.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah no thanks.

I've already said it, but I'd be livid knowing I could now buy them separately when I've already been "forced" into buying the DC figures...which I know collect thanks to the two packs.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

I have the sets already, so I would skip the singles of them, but I would LOVE to know, as items are released, what would have been in later two-packs. For instance, if a gray armored MAA was to come with a ble and gray Batman, I would like to know and get them as they came out.

Am I making sense? I'm walking around a store behind my wife and her sister typing on my Space Phone...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm glad DCUC vs MOTUC is dead. It was lame. I would like the MOTUC repaints single carded though. Not the ones we already have, but Green Trap Jaw, Red Beast Man, Furless Stratos, Cartoon-colored Hordak, etc, would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I've already said it, but I'd be livid knowing I could now buy them separately when I've already been "forced" into buying the DC figures...which I know collect thanks to the two packs.
    Aww. They got you! The DCUC figs are cool, so I had to fight it.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Yeah no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Ditto, I was happily not interested in DC before the 2 packs....now I have a about 80 figures and am wondering how the hell that happened!!

If they do repaints, do em single but outside the sub!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    ...in fact, ToysRUs stores are still clogged with the He-Man and Skeletor sets.
    You've got He-mans sitting north of the border? We've got oceans of Skeletors down here. It took me 6 months and driving through 2 states to find he-man this year. TRU would do themselves a big favor by marking just the skelly/luthor pack down by half; at least to open up some shelf space.

please make them available at mattycollector.com!!
    A new Motu line, again at last!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Im just Gladd BBTS carried them, I have the Zodac set on POL.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I don't have many of the 2 paks yet as my TЯU blows so I'll be a villain here (what else is new) and vote an overwhelming YES!

Please do this and save me from buying more unwanted DEE CEE figures. I'm just in it for the MOE TOO part of it!

Just remember if you do individual repaints, do individual repaints in a more limited quantity and OUTSIDE of the sub. Make sure people know they are done in a more limited quantity as the regular monthly figures, sort of like Mattycollector's version of an online chase figure. Just limited edition repaints of our favorite figures. Also, don't for any reason make them "new characters" but some changing to their bios a little bit in regards to that particular story they appeared in would be MOST welcome! -Armchair Marketing Department
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I have to agree. I understand international fans asking for them...since ToysRUs doesn't ship worldwide...and these weren't available worldwide...but the majority of Matty sales come from North America (apparently) and the majority of North American fans have these...in fact, ToysRUs stores are still clogged with the He-Man and Skeletor sets.

What WOULD be cool is if Matty could get like maybe 200 of each set to put up on Matty Collector to sell to international fans.
    That would be a nice gesture for international fans. Main reason I don't want them doing these as single carded figures, is because they would still require "development" whether they were part of the subscription or not.

That would be very cool.
    "A female He-Man. Ooh oh. This is the worst day of my life."

I'll pass ... I don't want any simple repaints taking up monthly slots.

There are already too many amazing characters that we have to get to first and I don't want to miss out on them for some repaints.
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I don't have many of the 2 paks yet as my TЯU blows so I'll be a villain here (what else is new) and vote an overwhelming YES!

Please do this and save me from buying more unwanted DEE CEE figures. I'm just in it for the MOE TOO part of it!

Just remember if you do individual repaints, do individual repaints in a more limited quantity and OUTSIDE of the sub. Make sure people know they are done in a more limited quantity as the regular monthly figures, sort of like Mattycollector's version of an online chase figure. Just limited edition repaints of our favorite figures. Also, don't for any reason make them "new characters" but some changing to their bios a little bit in regards to that particular story they appeared in would be MOST welcome! -Armchair Marketing Department
    Pretty much agree with everything you wrote. I'd like to see them, as long as they're not part of the sub...that would suck for those who already have them.
    I've got the Skeletor, but the Mer-Man, Stratos and Zodac would be very appealing to me.

Its a win/win situation whereas we get the figure we want and Mattel makes money on a simple repaint.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Aww. They got you! The DCUC figs are cool, so I had to fight it.
    Yeah. But it's cool. I sat there with my Firestorm figure reading Firestorm comics on the comixology app last night.

Don't judge! I've been sick the past week and didn't' feel like going out.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

What exactly is the differences between the DCU vs MOTUC figures and the originals. What exactly does cosmic colours mean? Just by looking at pictures of the packaging, Skeletor has a yellow sword, but thats all i really notice. He-man just looks like his arm bands and weapons are a little different. Zodacs white gloves are all i notice with him. Can someone confirm that She-ra is no different.

I bought BA faker & blue Mer-man and absolutely love them, i also have Stratos on the way and i know he has different color accessories. I just wanna know if the others are different enough from the originals to make it worth my while of hunting them down and spending money on them?
    Last edited by FeJ; September 5, 2011 at 10:58pm.