Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He-man travels the World!

Court Magician

He-man travels the World!

Hi all, yes He-man has indeed travelled the world with me - and has been pictured many times along the way!

In March my girlfriend and I started a 5 months trip round the world... and yes... He-man had to come too!

He's been all over - from the River Ganges and the Taj Mahal in India to Budda's birthplace in Nepal to the Sydney Opera House! He's even met 1 or 2 celeb's along the way - just a few weeks ago he met the captain of the All Blacks (NZ) Rugby team and Dr. Karl Kennedy from the Australian soap Neighbours!

We're not finished yet though... we're in Fiji at the monent and headed for San Diego and Comic-con in the next 2 weeks! So hopefully many more great pics to come!

All the pics are on our website and the He-man page is: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...an%2Findex.htm

Its been great getting him pictured at the many places we've been and I've been looking forward to sharing them. Please take a look at the pic's and let me know what you think!

I'm a huge He-man fan and MOTUC collector. This will be my first visit to the US and my first comic-con - and I can't wait. I look forward to seeing some of you there, and at the He-man.org fan get together!

(PS. I apologise if this is posted in the wrong place)

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Best. Post. This. Year. (And from a fellow Brit, too!!)

Really cool shots. If there had been a few Cell Block H shots on the Neighbours one (Neighbours took over much of CBH's recording ground) it woulda probably made me pass out with joy.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

This is awesome.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I loved the pics.

great post! love the sky dive pic.
    excellent!
    A new Motu line, again at last!

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Fantastic stuff! By far the BEST thread in a long, LONGGGGG time! We have neighbours from Nepal...I wonder if they have ever eaten at 'Hemans' place??

....Is the Sunday Special there 'Roast Gooble'?!?
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Swift. I need to know about the figure shop in the Twin Towers, I've been walking around the mall and never knew about it!
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    There's another recent thread where it was proposed to send an MOTUC figure from country to country for fans to snap in various locations. Swift's thread shows the possibilities! =)
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Excellent pics! Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    There's another recent thread where it was proposed to send an MOTUC figure from country to country for fans to snap in various locations. Swift's thread shows the possibilities! =)
    Yeah that was mine (check my sig). This is what it was all about, except we weren't going with the figure

Awesome stuff. Hopefully this will give more interest into my idea and not make it redundant

Rider of the Night MyBroGotAllMyFigs's Avatar
    This reminded me of the garden gnome in Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain. Awesome post!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Wow this is so cool - you look as if you had a really great time - and nice to share it with good ol' He-Man along the way.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday - and SDCC - I'm excited for you.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Wow. How amazing. What an adventure to have he-man along for. I'm jealous. . Very cool. Thanks for posting this.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Amazing pictures! It seems like you and He-man have been able to see and do so much. I would love to be able to take a trip around the world like this and experience so many unique sights and cultures. Enjoy the rest of the trip and especially Comic-Con.

Extremely, extemely, extremely cool.

I would love to go on such a trip with my wife... And maybe Skeletor's...!

Excellent thread!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    That is super cool. Look at the adventures He-Man had traveling the world!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Come visit Toronto and you must get He-Man in front of the CN Tower!! Have fun!!
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Eternian Paparazzo prince.nothing's Avatar
    fantastic idea. thanks for sharing.

What a great trip!

My favorites are the sky-diving and the mud bath. Those are priceless photos.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I see He-man is a bit of a heavy drinker, with the mcewans pin in his back LOL. He drinks the same as me then. Good choice
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

amazing , post of the year.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

What a cool idea.
    But it looks like the Crusaders didn't have the Power on Saturday...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan81 View Post
    great post! love the sky dive pic.
    excellent!
    I didn't fancy a sky dive too much... but having He-man jump from 13000 ft was just too good to miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Swift. I need to know about the figure shop in the Twin Towers, I've been walking around the mall and never knew about it!
    This shop wasn't in the twin towers... it was in a shopping centre near the golden triangle... and I recall there being a water fountain outside and when you look up I could see the Joker and Batman costumes... I had to have a look!

It is not a toy shop but they do have figures on display... I asked them to open the cabinet for a photo of He-man with the figures!
    Last edited by swift33uk; July 10, 2011 at 06:07pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by swift33uk View Post

This shop wasn't in the twin towers... it was in a shopping centre near the golden triangle... and I recall there being a water fountain outside and when you look up I could see the Joker and Batman costumes... I had to have a look!

It is not a toy shop but they do have figures on display... I asked them to open the cabinet for a photo of He-man with the figures!
    Well thanks for the picture Swift, I do need a detail of the shop and take a look on the place. Maybe I could drop by this weekend and take a look. and I don't remember there's a mall on Golden Triangle. Maybe you refer to Bukit Bintang (Star Hill).

For some weird reason I don't know much of my city. but the picture answers all.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.