View Poll Results: Which version of Arrow (Bow's horse) do you want in MOTUC?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Filmation version

111 75.00%
  • Toy version

25 16.89%
  • Other

12 8.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wich version of Arrow (Bow's horse) do you want in MOTUC?

Snappy Threader
    Filmation for sure.

The Filmation version for me is the better Arrow. She-Ra should be the only one with such a magical creature. Spirit is just a regular horse until the power of Grayskull gave him wings and to have Bow with a pegasus too dimishes Swift Wind's uniqueness, for me anyways. I like the color scheme on the toy version though and as a separate beast would look great, just not for Bow specifically as "Arrow"
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Karaoke Extraordinaire Wun2 III's Avatar
    Filmation please!!!
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

"If the connection ends up being Scott Neitlich sitting at his desk,
    I'm gonna punch Scott in the face!" -JVS3 RGD Ep072

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    The Filmation version for me is the better Arrow. She-Ra should be the only one with such a magical creature. Spirit is just a regular horse until the power of Grayskull gave him wings and to have Bow with a pegasus too dimishes Swift Wind's uniqueness, for me anyways. I like the color scheme on the toy version though and as a separate beast would look great, just not for Bow specifically as "Arrow"
    While I absolutely agree that we should get the Filmation Arrow I can't agree that having the toy version would diminish Swifty in the least. In the Filmation show there was an entire island of flying unicorns (not to mention Crystal Sun Dancer out in space) so it's not like he was unique in that aspect. In a perfect world I'd love to get both versions eventually but that may be a tall order at this point.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I never saw the Ladybird version of Arrow. Looks pretty good to me. I actually like all the versions of Arrow but Filmation gets my vote.

Other: Filmation version with Toy colors.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    1) I like She-ra's horse to be 'special'.

2) the filmation one is pretty boring.

Therefore... I think Bow should drive the ATTACK TRAK!!!!

Other: I don't want either.

For most of the PoP characters I prefer the toy designs, but in this case, although I love the idea of a blue horse, the toy version would just be a blue SWIFT WIND, and I'd much rather have the more unique-looking Filmation version with the short mane. As for it being the same color as TEELA's unicorn, it's not... like at all:

CHARGER is golden (I still don't get the people that call him brown) all over, ARROW is a pale, cool, almost beige, with a fire-engine-red mowhawk! Standing them next to each other, they would look nothing alike, and while I like the reasoning for ARROW being a blue flying horse, I don't like the idea of a fleet of winged horses for everyone in PoP. I think a regular war-horse suits BOW's character better anyway.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

I've never seen the Ladybird version, either, and I rather like it. Also, it looks very close to what a Filmation design/toy color version of Arrow would look like.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I voted other.

I want the Filmation Arrow (colors & mohawk) However, I would like the toy wings (Gold, Burgandy, & Brown instead of the blue)

As much as I really want Arrow (any version would thrill me), I'm more worried about getting a proper Spirit. I MUST get Spirit! Arrow is important, but if we only got one more horsey, you know where I stand. (Arrow next, then I'd like Storm and the crystal horses.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation Arrow.

Although I wouldn't be opposed to a blue pegasus unless it takes up a spot for something better.

I'd like to see a Sundancer and Moonbeam, but given recent failures with transluscent plastics...

Filmation all the way! I don't want a xerox copy of Swift Wind.

I do think that Storm, Sundancer, and Moonbeam should have wings, but Arrow, the Filmation version is ultimate.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    filmation all day..