Thread: Masters of the Universe MMORPG

Masters of the Universe MMORPG

So I was thinking how cool a Masters MMORPG would be!(If you don't know what an MMORPG is go look up "World of Warcraft")

Anyways I was thinking that you get to pick a faction( Maybe only have Evil Warriors, Herioc Warriors to start off with save the rest for expansions) Then I thought having in Depth character creation like in City Of Heroes/Villans to create your warrior! Thats all I really figured out but if you have an idea post it below!

Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    So I was thinking how cool a Masters MMORPG would be!(If you don't know what an MMORPG is go look up "World of Warcraft")

Anyways I was thinking that you get to pick a faction( Maybe only have Evil Warriors, Herioc Warriors to start off with save the rest for expansions) Then I thought having in Depth character creation like in City Of Heroes/Villans to create your warrior! Thats all I really figured out but if you have an idea post it below!

MOTU MMO (PC Multi-Platform)

I happen to have created a complete and working rulesbook for a MORPG several years back, but never found people who were able to program this game.
    If some people want to make it happen, just PM me and we could give this a try.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!