Thread: October subscription arrival thread: Lord Dactys, Mantenna & Horde Troopers

October subscription arrival thread: Lord Dactys, Mantenna & Horde Troopers

Let the opening commence!!! And these came via Newgistics; I got the shipping notice yesterday and they did NOT go to Nevada first, so some things ARE improving!

image.jpg
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I'm jelly....Was this a sub order? did you receive your shipping notice? I'm still waiting on my sub shipping notice

oops..just re read your post!

Received my 2 October Club Eternia subs + my Club Filmation subs by DHL.

PICT0582.jpg

Yay! My package is out for delivery!!!

Boo! I'm at a conference in Seattle and won't be home until tomorrow night.

Can't wait to rip into these figures. This months haul is so awesome!!!

Well, I was getting ticked off because we received an email last week that our subs would renew on the 10th with orders shipping (or starting to ship) on the 11th, and as of yesterday afternoon, I had not received a shipping notice. Plus, when I checked out my sub on matty, it was still In Process. So, I sent a nasty-gram to matty and got a response this morning that they were sorry for the inconvenience and they shipped my order (FINALLY!) last night. Of course, I live in NJ, so it's not scheduled to arrive until Tuesday.
    Craig

My MOTUC most wanted: Angella, Sssqueeze, Peekablue, Mara, Evilseed, and Granita

Mantenna is incredible, and I can't believe how much fun all the new parts are!!! He probably is the best figure in the line. And while I LOVE Filmation, I'm ok with him not having that mouth, because he is so NOT the Filmation character.

Dactys has been on my top ten list from the start, and he was worth the wait! He's also got a lot of awesome new parts, and my first thought when I saw Dreago Man's wings was "Dactys is coming!!!" So since we've only gotten those twice so far, they're still impressive. He does have trouble standing, but I've got plans to suspend him anyway, and the paint QC isn't perfect, but it's minor and is not ruining my enjoyment cuz he is just THAT cool, though I may try to pick up another one of him with perfect paint, cuz I really wouldn't mind having another one of him and that sweet sword.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Hey all - since these all have individual threads (most started before this one, we'll let the discussion continue in those.

Thanks!
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest