Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "SON OF HE-MAN" ERA in MOTUC

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to see Dare, Queen Teela/Sorceress, He-Ro, Skeleteen(or whatever they're going to call him), and Kay-La. Anything else is just gravy.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    That is simply BRILLIANT!! thats the real reason He-ro has the power sword in pre-ternia, he travels back in time somehow, dies in the past and passes it onto King Grayskull, its like in the movie Terminator,...it all makes sense now.
    Wouldn't that create a Temporal paradox (also known as time paradox and time travel paradox) a time loop in other words?
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

@ MISSILE-TOE
    Cool Topic!
    That some thing for me ;D

@TOPIC
    01) Who are Dare / He-Ro²'s real parents
    - Evil Lyn and Skeletor ? A: NO!!!
    Keldor / Skeletor is an related of Dare when Dare is from the Grayskull Blood line but than need Skeletor not kidnapping his own Son!
    - Adora and SeaHawk it igves a rumorse of an Interview where Lou Scheimer had said they are (but i never seen this Interview)
    I asked Lou him self but i never get an Answer of this Questen !
    - The Bible give me the Idea Dare is Son of Queen Teela and King Adam.
    Remember the Boy is stolen, and this remember me on Adora and Adam bei Vintage MOTU!

02) Is Dare actually a young He-Ro from Preternia?
    - This is to Far He-Ro² the SoH was named after He-Ro (from Preternia!), how can he come from own time?

03) Kay-La = Fisto's daughter?
    - self befor 200X i know Fisto is Duncans Brother (this i know from Vintage rumorse around Teela)
    - A: Yes as Teela's Cousin she must be the Daughter of Fisto (all other i think is to crazy).

04) Man-E-Faces takes on a more "Mime" like persona...maybe Battleground Man E Faces possibility?
    - Man-E-Faces has always been a shape-shifter!
    (You can see it when he transform his head in vintage cartoon!)
    - He was locked in the arms, the bear with a robot, a monster and a ghost, according to German sources also.
    I am with SoH always assumed that he got rid of the armor and now do its verwandlung coast freely.
    The question is what has been separate from the robot and the monster and the ghost at?

05) Slob-Boar, one of Skeletor's new henchmen. Would actually be the right age to be a grown up "Pig Boy" from the motion picture. Perhaps his Bio could make a cheeky reference to that to avoid any possible legal issues?
    - Maybe, i see him as subordinate Beastmen.

06) Ram Man's cool Battleground look? His new Black and Blue armor?
    - Looks like a Stealth Armour ( the special repainted Version of Shild Strike He-Man)
    I like the idea of a Stealth Armour He-Man and Ram Man]

07) MerMan's slightly evolved look?
    - just a painting mistake!!! ( They want give MOTU a new look this can be ignored! )

08) Odar - Skeletor's villain...probably could just be Stinkor (real name Odiphus after all, close enough shortening of name)...no need for 2 skunks is there?
    - A: Odar is Stikors Son!
    There would be a nice story if the teenager Odar and Ever-Mean (the pupil of Evilseed) playing pranks on Eternia and create chaos just for their fun.

i am still reading the topic and this topic is so big i can't write to all what you said

...Sure can it Give more as 1 He-Ro when it give more as 1 He-Man ;D

but guys watch the Name

Tung-Lashor != Tongue Lashor!!!
    This Picutre ist wrong:http://i.imgur.com/ykhrj.jpg
    TUNG-Lashor is a camelion and Tongue Lashor a SnakeMen!!!
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; March 30, 2013 at 06:42pm.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

I would love to see Fork-Lift and Ever-Mean.

I been thinking a lot about the Character Songster lately. I personally feel he would fit in with the SOH much better. his look, colors & abilities I think click.
    the story telling aspect feels more appropriate for SOH era too.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

So i have read more today!

Cringer is still able to turn into Battle-Cat, and now helps He-Ro as he once did He-Man, into battle against the Evil Warriors. Interestingly, Battle Cat now appears to look more Battle-Lion-like, and even has blue fur. It is unclear if Cringer still retains his original green and orange stripes.
    oQYri.jpg
    This is not Cringer !!!
    This is Dare his Animal sister "She-BaerCat" (Dare found her when Skeletor's goons kills Dares animal-adoptiv mother! )
    Lou wanted rivalry between the three "Cringer / BattleCat","SheBearCat/???" and "Craven/BattleBird"

When Dare Transform 1st time he made SheBarCat to his companion and Craven is sittin on his Shoulder. (Thats why both animals can transform)
    SheBearCat made Cringer not need (i think and is better this old cat is with Adam as with Dare)
    Maybe is an good idea with Cringer when Adam want some on who hold an Eye of Dare (but for this i like Orko more)

And the Mighty Spector is not Man-E-Faces! ( lok whait i said over him in post before! )

New SoH chars we have now in MOTUC:
    King He-Man (with sticker),
    The Mighty Spector,
    Sir Laser Lot the 'New Man-At-Arms' (MOTUC replace Duncen with him)

kylun ​​flac who is: " Ra-Jar, Drei Beast, Bubblor & Magor Header " ?
    ..and interesting you count Fearless Photog to SoH but why not ;D

RE: He-Ro
    Dare / He-Ro² get his name from Ro / He-Ro,
    and we know Ro is from Future! (maybe He-Ro have his name from He-Ro² lol)

Interesting ist the Gray Grayskull concept Chars from the 1st He-Ro who became now "Ro"
    Gray is the Son of King D'vann Grayskull and maybe He-Ro³ ... (more in the Royal Faimly Topic)

i mean i see no reason why we can't have mroe as 1 He-Ro when we have more as one He-Man!
    The idea with more He-Man disgust me first too, but wiht this is He-Man and He-Ro timless.
    When one He-Man story end can a new begun!

Period-Timline: POG > MOTU & POP > NA > SoH

from LarryKoopa
    I'm not about to pretend that I don't tear up when I read bout Adam passing the Power Sword to Dare. I'm so glad the King He-Man figure comes with a broken electronic sword!
    It is cool!! But self than King Adam can become King He-Man with the Double Transformation (look into the Bible) and with the Poweraxehe can transform in to King He-Man too, and before i forgett it She-Ra have a sword too ;D

Niki said:
    Odar, Tung-Lashor and Ever-Mean are not making much sense right now.
    All 3 are recycling of the old Chars: Stinkor, Tongue Lashor and Evil Seed but:

Ever-Mean is a plants sprouting seed from Evilseed,
    66548216[1].jpg

Odar is the Son of Odiphus / Stinkor (But who is his wife? )
    I would like a Female Stinkor ^__^

Tung-Lashor is a Camelion not a Snakemen and give Skeletor a counterpart to the older Tongue Lashor (Horde & SnakeMen)

kylun flac :
    Who knows if Crita is still interested in allying herself with Skeletor?
    Jack Olesker said "YES" (and he wanted She follow Skeletor in to the past!)

I Know from Olesker when NA ends Duncan become evil one (linke now in MOTUC) and when this time is over is enought time for SOH ^__^

More interesting i think is the Daughter of Skeletor and Evil-Lyn on whitch side she sand on Skeletors or Evil-Lyns?
    (she can sure wrap daddy quickly around the finger)

Machinitess :
    Orko should have gone home and gotten married by now.
    i agree and every one should know him as Orko the Great! (He was long time enough the Jester)

Man-E, for me, has always been a shapeshifter. I don't like the "Spector" look in this version, but I like that this series recognizes him as a shifter.
    agree again ;D
    The SoH bible said sure it is Man-E-Faces and he is a shapeshifter. What interest me is how he came free from his armour.
    I thinked the one who traped him in this armour don't know of his shapeshifter abilitys.
    And thanks the Armour he cant transform his body in the past only his head (like in Filmation's Cartoon )

Airbag can be not only used as trampoline!
    He could also blow air strong and absorb Punches with his body.
    He also looks strong enough to knock out the enemy with a punch or push with its belly away!

@König Tamusk
    i Can't agree you (9. Dezember 2012, 05:46 AM) but in one point you have right!
    Dare needs another new Evil Lord!

@Darkspecter
    When is Randor dead in story by MOTUC ???

but point is MOTUC is a new Stroy!
    normal NA only Adam of Grayskull / He-Man follow Skeletor in to the future, but in MOTUC he go with She-Ra (why not)
    I don't like Duncan and the Sorceress is death, but self King Grayskull can came back with magic! (as Spirit or as Castle Grayskullman)

@kylun flac
    Wouldn't that create a Temporal paradox (also known as time paradox and time travel paradox) a time loop in other words?
    yes!

I been thinking a lot about the Character Songster lately. I personally feel he would fit in with the SOH much better. his look, colors & abilities I think click.
    the story telling aspect feels more appropriate for SOH era too.
    I agree

@Topic
    but i think Dare is not Ro and not Gray!

I would find it cool if Missile-Toe his shoulder mounted rocket launchers can also placed ( plugged in ) on his arms at the later MOTUC figure!

Who Like SoH or just parts of it is Welcome to Join the SoH Group here on He-Man.org!

PartsHemanArmor1a[1].jpg
    Scott told in one interview with Danny:
    The new NA Power Armour (magic Armor = 'Zauberrüstung' in german ) is called by him 'Dare Armor' why Dare was planed to use it!
    And later NA He-Man get it!

I will love to see it on Dare but i still want him like this:
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; April 8, 2013 at 08:33am.

Heroic Warrior
    I really hope that this story will start a new cartoon or bring a DVD movie

Could Kay-La be Sir Lazer Lot or Clamp Champ's niece. Reading the Bio's, mini-comic and SOHM Bible all we know is that she is Man-At-Arms nice, can't wait to we know more about this new story.
    Last edited by Jedi_Kunle; April 9, 2013 at 10:22pm.

Why do people want this? I don't understand the attachment to any of this...it's not He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Why do people want this? I don't understand the attachment to any of this...it's not He-Man.

@Jedi_Kunle
    I really hope that this story will start a new cartoon or bring a DVD movie
    Painted like 200X Cartoon and with the thirs missed Season as start ;D
    I would love it too!!!

Could Kay-La be Sir Lazer Lot or Clamp Champ's niece.
    No both ar black skinned and she is Malcom Arms / Fisto's daugther and Teela her cousine.

Reading the Bio's, mini-comic and SOH Bible all we know is that she is Man-At-Arms nice, can't wait to we know more about this new story.
    Tell me what made you think she can be in Relation with Clamp Champ (the murder of Man-at-arms) or Sir Lazer Lot (the Future-Man-at-Arms).

I hope the Story bring Man-At-Arms later back with Magic!

I read today this:
    534261_527440303965019_909971496_n.jpg
    ...and there is the Death of King Randor (this is a change i can accept)
    But a King of his crown releases would have been nice!
    In the SoH-Bible is said: that Randor and Marlena are living in a holiday resort when Adam become King!

@King Tamusk
    What you mean exactly with "Why do people want THIS?" I am from germany but self in german made your question not sense!

but i think oyu mean Dare / He-Ro² a Son of He-Man! Your "...it's not He-Man." makes me suspect that you think SoH and specifically ² He-Ro is what you mean!

Many of us wanted see Adam / He-Man marry Teela and a new line with his Son and the Generation who followed him like in Dragonball.
    Sure people want this this is He-Man his Ultimate goal and in this brand new Adventrue is place for He-Man and Dare is sure the Father of the next future He-Man or She-Ra!

I am sure you are one of them who want He-Man tales never end! Than i hope you welcoem the MOTUC Idea of More as one He-Man.

But note a Son of He-Manis not negated He-Man and his era.
    So you lose nothing but you still win something!
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; April 10, 2013 at 10:34am.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    So i have read more today!

kylun ​​flac who is: " Ra-Jar, Drei Beast, Bubblor & Magor Header " ?
    ..and interesting you count Fearless Photog to SoH but why not ;D
    Who is Ra-Jarr? He was one of the 30th create a character contest drawings that didn't make it but was close. He had 4 arms, kinda middle eastern (cloths) looking with a cool beard. He looked tough. A good guy.
    Bubblor, Major Header & Three Beast would make great bad guys for SOH or be in the Horde Prime army.

Machinitess :
    Orko should have gone home and gotten married by now.
    i agree and every one should know him as Orko the Great!

I agree Orko should make an appearance as Orko the great.
    Last edited by kylun flac; April 11, 2013 at 06:11pm.

In the MOTUC MINICOMIC 3 he kills the SnakeMen with the Spell of Seperation.

SoH is afther NA and wehn afther NA is known who is He-Man is no need for Orko to be known as Jester.
    (but jokes he can made when he want)
    Sad Man-at-arms never meet him as Orko the Great why Clamp Champ kills him before Orke speak the Spell!

--- update---

i spent SoH a new Char easy to costome:
    Here is the stopic and his Story:
    Armas-Tiro topic

@kylun flac
    Ra-Jarr is maybe a good SoH charackter but i see him more as Villian.
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; April 16, 2013 at 09:39pm.

Was just thinking about how the FFM would look with the SOH. I think their look & colors will go great! they would fit right in.

Guys let Kay-La™ stay at white skinned daughter of Malcom / Fisto™

If you want a brown version of her give Clamp-Champ™ a own daughter this will be a good SoH fanfiction.

Kay-La™ is the cousin of Queen Teela® (who is like an aunt to her)
    And Clamp-Champ™ or Sir Laser-Lot™ are not related to her!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Yeah, I agree. It's not a great concept. It gets rid of the main hero for the most part and substitutes him for a knock off version and personally I hate a lot of the redesigns.

I just hope this doesn't completely take over MOTUC by the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    i fail to understand how king greyskull man, and hero are accepted, but this not.

personally i have never been a fan of KGS but thats a different topic.....

i agree TechTrek

Guys look:

WE HAVE A FAR PAST:
    with King Grayskull, He-Ro and Vikor

...than a time with Tamusk the Last Magic King of Eternia

EARLIER PAST
    with Wundar & King Miro

A PRESENCE
    with King Randor and Adam

and a Future
    with He-Ro²

AND A FAR FRUTURE
    with He-Man ;D

i think "we need to know what's going on after He-Man and wanna see the next Era of Eternia"
    Adams / He-Man need a Son and i wanna know all about him
    ..and ther is many space for He-Man too in this story

it would came as cartoon sure i do watch it - but this can't take the love to He-Man - it based on the love to He-Man ;D
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; April 25, 2013 at 09:42pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    i fail to understand how king greyskull man, and hero are accepted, but this not.

personally i have never been a fan of KGS but thats a different topic.....
    I agree with you and with so much change going on in the Bio's it's time for the story to evolve also. I don't understand why people are against Kay-La being Clamp Clamp's niece this is great for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro
    "Guys let Kay-La™ stay at white skinned daughter of Malcom / Fisto™

If you want a brown version of her give Clamp-Champ™ a own daughter this will be a good SoH fanfiction.
    i disgust the idea Clamp-Champ become one of the Royal Family as Kay-La her father"
    Too bad you feel like that, Clamp Champ is a great character and like any other in the MOTU world he deserves character development also. Kay-La being his niece would be a great thing for the story.
    Last edited by Jedi_Kunle; July 25, 2013 at 03:54pm.

I would eagerly welcome all of the figures from this line, as well as the inclusion of the create-a-character figures into this mythos. This is something i would sub for without question.

Heroic Warrior
    I really hope that we get more information about the SOHM story line soon

I personally like the different He-Men through the ages.

My figure for Man At Arms from HeRo Son Of HeMan

Here is my custom of Man At Arms from this amazing unreleased series
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I personally like the different He-Men through the ages.
    Attached Images Attached Images

YA TENGO EL PODER!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YosoyHeman View Post
    Here is my custom of Man At Arms from this amazing unreleased series
    Cool. Another M@A.

I found this pic of Kayla
    Attachment 86928

Continuing MOTUC with Son of He-man? After vintage of course

After recently posting this question on Matty Collector Forums it got me thinking.

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/3521086648

I was curious how many people would be interested in something like this? If you didn't click on the link basically I'm curious how many people would be interested in the line continuing after the Vintage characters are done as a Son of He-man toy line. Now before anyone automatically says no or scoffs at the idea I'd like to take some things into consideration. The line wouldn't be absolutely based on the original pitched idea for Son of He-man but more loosely based or left to interpretation. It would be a continuation of the mythos created and designed by the FHM themselves. There could possibly be fan votes on characters to appear in the line maybe.

One of my main reasons for hoping something like this would happen is manly because I'm thinking about my son. I'd love for there too be a continuation of a property that ages with him and continues the mythos for a new generation that we can share with our children. I think of how there are several generations of Star Wars fans and how they each have their era. Why can't He-man have something similar to that with hopes of maybe new media in the future. In the mean time we expand the universe further while getting new an greatly sculpted characters that are a progression and not a reinventing of the property.

I think that this is a fun idea that I'm sure some of you share so one of my other questions is what would you like to see?

What characters would return?

What concepts would you like to stay the same? (Like how about Battle-Bird?)

So feel free to post whatever thoughts, concepts, constructive criticism, or general fan fiction if you will.

Oh and remember this could go for POP too and just maybe if there's enough support in the future this could be something. Who knows
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

I would definetly like to see some Son of He-Man stuff in the 2016 and beyond years. But I'd include these figures in a regular yearly subscription rather than a separate mini sub. I think between price increases and a decreasing fan/customer base we'll want to stick to one MOTU sub at a time once the vintage line up is wrapped. I personally wouldn't want to see Son of He-Man era completely take over Classics but be included with a couple of monthly spots in a lineup that includes more Filmation, New Adventures, MYP, mini comic characters, etc.

I think Dare should probably be a 2015 SDCC exclusive. SDCC is a place where a toy released with appeal can get a lot of main stream PR and thus having Dare at comic con could draw some attention to the line from people currently not aware. I can already see the USA Today headline "After 30 Plus Years He-Man Has A Son". SDCC is the place for a toy to try and get that kind of national attention.

I'd say start with a mix of the characters originally planned for the cartoon and older versions of the obvious vintage characters like Teela, She-Ra, Skeletor, Orko, etc. if it proves successful and the line keeps going create some new characters, or gives an aged update for lesser characters that it would make sense to include.
    Classics won't feel complete unless ALL vintage MOTU POP & NA are included
    TOP 35 WANTS
    MOTU:TungLashor/Gwildor/Dragstor/Saurod/Ninjor
    POP:Angella/Mermista/Peekablue/Perfuma
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/Andros/Hoove
    FILMATION: DreeElle/Imp/Montork/Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque
    MISC:Lodar/Veena/Miro/Delora/Hawke/OOLarr/Prahvus/Dare/EvilSeed