Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curse of the Three Terrors + Possessed Skeletor in MOTUC Support Thread

Heroic Warrior

Curse of the Three Terrors + Possessed Skeletor in MOTUC Support Thread

As a few people have been requesting these in Classics lately and I cannot find a support thread, here it is!

Personally, I'd LOVE these in Classics? Especially as a Super 7 store exclusive or something.

How about you guys? Interested?
    Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    As a few people have been requesting these in Classics lately and I cannot find a support thread, here it is!

Personally, I'd LOVE these in Classics? Especially as a Super 7 store exclusive or something.

How about you guys? Interested?
    I'll jump on board the boat for this one. I know the Four Horsemen could make these characters look ultra cool in the Classics line. How about it Mr. Flynn??
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

I'm in, but they must be some kind of exclusive, not taking slots from the subscriptions.

I'd take a set of the Three Terrors, but remain on the fence about a Possessed Skeletor until I could see the final product.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    I'm in, but they must be some kind of exclusive, not taking slots from the subscriptions.
    Oh, totally! I think they'd be PERFECT for an either a Super 7 store or SDCC exclusive. Or even a shared exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I'd take a set of the Three Terrors, but remain on the fence about a Possessed Skeletor until I could see the final product.
    He'd probably be somewhat similar to Wrap Trap as far as the bandages go I think...? Just without the Horde logo, the M&M belt buckle and all those open wounds...?
    Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Oh, totally! I think they'd be PERFECT for an either a Super 7 store or SDCC exclusive. Or even a shared exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

He'd probably be somewhat similar to Wrap Trap as far as the bandages go I think...? Just without the Horde logo, the M&M belt buckle and all those open wounds...?
    I completely agree.

Only if they don't take the place of something way more deserving. Otherwise no, no, and no.
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    Only if they don't take the place of something way more deserving. Otherwise no, no, and no.
    Nope! Super 7 store/SDCC shared exclusive...in a perfect world of course!
    Wanted in MOTUC:

I would be fine with it if they were outside the standard waves and didn't bump other figures from being made. However, Isn't every figure basically a Super7 Store exclusive?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    I would be fine with it if they were outside the standard waves and didn't bump other figures from being made. However, Isn't every figure basically a Super7 Store exclusive?
    Hahahaha! Good point! Maybe an SDCC 3-Pack of The Three Terrors would be a good idea...?
    Wanted in MOTUC:

I would think a possessed Skeleton would be a breeze now that they are making Wrap Trap lol.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I'm not so keen on old skull head, but I already said I would love these 3 in classics, the wolf head alone could be a later reuse
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    I'm not so keen on old skull head, but I already said I would love these 3 in classics, the wolf head alone could be a later reuse
    So would you be up for the Three Terrors 3-Pack idea? Or would you rather them all on seperate blister cards?
    Wanted in MOTUC:

No interest here. I've waited 30+ years for some characters and it would be infuriating to get some lame day glo armored beast man wannabes that Super 7 just snuck into the mythos last year over Evil Robot, Songster or Master Sebrian.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

I would def be on board for this.

Totally agree!
    Awesome sticker included!

I tend to be in the camp that it would be fine for these figures in classics as promotional items for a convention exclusive or some such, where they are not detracting from resources for other characters. There are so many interesting characters still requiring the figure treatment that have appeared in one mainstream media or other that should come before the Terrors.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Agreed convention ecxclusive or something but there are too many characters and with 8 characters per year i would like many others before them. BTW what was the name of their leader from their cartoon, anyone remember from the cartoon. thx on advance

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Yes please.
    Does Galactus fart?

I'd pass on them. Especially given the cost of figues, being an international fan..
    Maybe I'd impulse buy them if I saw them in a shop and they were reasonably priced. But, I wouldn't sub or pre-order them.
    Mostly, these characters just don't resonate with me..

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    No interest here. I've waited 30+ years for some characters and it would be infuriating to get some lame day glo armored beast man wannabes that Super 7 just snuck into the mythos last year over Evil Robot, Songster or Master Sebrian.
    Mostly agree here especially about Master Sebrian but I would sub Kittrina and Hunga for the other two.

Sure! Not in the sub, but sure!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

That's precisely what abaddon is suggesting.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    That's precisely what abaddon is suggesting.
    Indeed it is, m'man!
    Wanted in MOTUC:

The Three Terrors are in the Encyclopedia that just came out, so they are "Official" in my eyes now. I think I would really like how they would look executed in Classics style. I basically liked their look as it was.

Yes, definately. If Super 7 were to do a Three Terrors 3 pack I would support it, I would buy it. I do not want mummified Cursed Skeletor however. With or without Cursed Skeletor a collectors set of the this group would be a nice item for Super 7 to do as an outside either line specialty item.