Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Visual MOTUC Collection List

Widget

New Visual MOTUC Collection List

Hello guys, jsut photoshopped for a bit of fún and made a Collection of all the released MOTUC so far.

Hence I have some space for Sweet Bee and a few others. Any suggestions to make it better, or the placement of the figures?

I don't see any of the Space Mutants
    The original Sorceress is missing blue feather on the very bottom.

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    It's insane how deep this collection has gotten. I love it.

I would like a visual checklist of the new pictures that are based on the old cross sell art, and presented in the order of release, as well as another one with the figures presented in alphabetical order. Yours looks amazing though, I'm just describing my "perfect" check list. Need those NA Mutants though.

Heroic Warrior
    weapons packs

That is one awesome picture!! Great job so far.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    It's insane how deep this collection has gotten. I love it.
    Exactly what crossed my mind. A great line by any measure.

Most of us know who all or almost all of these are, but I think names could be helpful.

Also, I don't see TRU variants, do I?
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

The lack of Space Mutants is also the first thing that crossed my mind. Zoar and Screech would also be nice to see since Glory Bird made the cut.

What about space Vykron, Zoar and Screech?
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Also, I don't see TRU variants, do I?
    They're in the bottom two rows.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    They're in the bottom two rows.
    Found 'em. Thanks!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Most of us know who all or almost all of these are, but I think names could be helpful.
    I second that emotion.

---EDIT---

Also, I just now checked out the high res version and man, does that ever look nice. Did you take any of those pictures yourself, or did you find them all?
    Last edited by nicholighkun; April 6, 2014 at 12:04am.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Awesome!!!!!! Of course there are a few missing figures (Space Mutants, Screech and Zoar), but it's a cool picture nonetheless!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Widget
    While I hate critique , I give you that I missed out of a few, totally forgot about the space mutants. Maybe that says something of how much I care for the "New Adventures" LOL

So with some consideration I also added the missing birds and the weapon paks. Unfortunately Waepon pak 4 got next to Grayskull due to lack of space, only Teela's Zoar is now missing. Anyone got a better picture of Castle Grayskull with a higher resolution? Also I am aware that I did not include the Grayskull stands nor the Snake Mountain stands, but they seemded so out of place in the picture when I added them

anyway, glad you guys liked my pic. But NO I will not add names, because If I do that I will have to redesign like 90% of the picture, and that will take too much time atm.

I deliberately made some space after Light Hope for Sweet Bee and the last Etheria Character in the Sub, same goes with the Snakemen since we are getting a new snake man this year (Tung Lashor or Squeeze) and with Eldor being placed on row four.

Any more suggestions? I'am happy to take it in

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Berkajr; April 6, 2014 at 06:54am.

I suppose this would qualify as a nitpick more than a legitimate complaint, but Glory Bird is now on the poster twice.

Kobra Kahn's lizard buddy "Fang". Also, what is that shadow in front of the Griffen? Other than that ....pretty cool, thanks.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Compare this to that checklist we got with CG .
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkajr View Post
    While I hate critique , I give you that I missed out of a few, totally forgot about the space mutants. Maybe that says something of how much I care for the "New Adventures" LOL

So with some consideration I also added the missing birds and the weapon paks. Unfortunately Waepon pak 4 got next to Grayskull due to lack of space, only Teela's Zoar is now missing. Anyone got a better picture of Castle Grayskull with a higher resolution? Also I am aware that I did not include the Grayskull stands nor the Snake Mountain stands, but they seemded so out of place in the picture when I added them

anyway, glad you guys liked my pic. But NO I will not add names, because If I do that I will have to redesign like 90% of the picture, and that will take too much time atm.

I deliberately made some space after Light Hope for Sweet Bee and the last Etheria Character in the Sub, same goes with the Snakemen since we are getting a new snake man this year (Tung Lashor or Squeeze) and with Eldor being placed on row four.

Any more suggestions? I'am happy to take it in

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps0a3bc737.jpg

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    I suppose this would qualify as a nitpick more than a legitimate complaint, but Glory Bird is now on the poster twice.
    Yes I know, but he was impossible to remove on the sTar Sisters photo and I really wanted the bird with the rest of the birds.

Concearning Fang, yes I did not Think about him/her/it. As for the shadow in front of Griffin, it it Nepthus bird.

So basically It is only Fang that is missing. Got suggetstions what to do with the photo, ?

Quote Originally Posted by Berkajr View Post
    Yes I know, but he was impossible to remove on the sTar Sisters photo and I really wanted the bird with the rest of the birds.
    There you go. Great work so far.
    w8894_600x6004.jpgw8894_600x6007.jpgw8894_600x6006.jpg

Double (Trouble) Mischief is missing, right? I see Razz, Entrapta, and Light Hope on there, but not DT. - OH never mind. She's with the Horde - which isn't where I'd put her, because her TRUE allegiance is with the Rebellion.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

boy, people cant wait to criticize something a fan made. I think it looked great without the space mutants, ha ha!
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Batros and Dreago are the wrong way around. Dreago is an evil warrior and Batros in an independent villain.

That's awesome! Great Job!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Very cool!! This is alot of fun to review and see how far we have come with this line!!!! WE HAVE GOT TO FINISH OUT 2015 WITH A BANG!!!!!! I LOVE this line so freaking much!!!