Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Filmation redheads support thread !

Heroic Warrior

Beautiful Filmation redheads support thread !

I think it's time to show some support for the beautiful Filmation redheads !

I'd like it so much if we could get any (or all) of these awesome female characters:

Princess Rhea

Sibyline

Celice

I support those Filmation ladies ! Please show your support too if you like them !
    Last edited by Prahvus; September 7, 2011 at 02:59pm.

Pictures, or we don't care
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

I want Celice for sure, but I thought she was brunette...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Sure, i'd buy them all. But I want them to make this redhead first:

The Sleepers Awaken is one of my absolute favourite episodes, and i'd love a boxset of Lady Valtira, her pet Sago, Lord Tyrin and his huge spider.

Not really feeling this idea.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, absolutely ! I had just forgotten Lady Valtira. I support her as well !

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    I think it's time to show some support for the beautiful Filmation redheads !

I support those Filmation ladies ! Please show your support too if you like them !
    I've always wanted Sibyline, Celice as well, although I think she's starting to get into villager B territory. But i'd buy these In a heartbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Pictures, or we don't care
    Here's one more:

My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Heroic Warrior
    id welcome new redheads, blonds, brunettes or girls of any other hair color to the classics line easily

Eternia, source of the Universe's ginger!!!

Don't forget that there's also two other reuses of Celice--Princess Nami who had green skin and ruled under the sea, and Mira, who was Kor the sorcerer's daughter. I'd like to see the Horsemen make them all unique. Or, if those figures are too unlikely to be made as figures or even considered, I wan them to hire Emiliano to draw them in Horsemen style.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Eternia, source of the Universe's ginger!!!

Don't forget that there's also two other reuses of Celice--Princess Nami who had green skin and ruled under the sea, and Mira, who was Kor the sorcerer's daughter. I'd like to see the Horsemen make them all unique. Or, if those figures are too unlikely to be made as figures or even considered, I wan them to hire Emiliano to draw them in Horsemen style.
    Edit: Sorry, there was a funny tube music vid here with a link to a song with the lyrics "Only a Ginger can call another Ginger, a Ginger", but I realised too late that a word or two here and there may break the rules. My bad. lol

Anyways, just search Tim Minchin Prejudice on youtube.

Last edited by Masamune; September 7, 2011 at 05:05pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/awaken03.JPG

The Sleepers Awaken is one of my absolute favourite episodes, and i'd love a boxset of Lady Valtira, her pet Sago, Lord Tyrin and his huge spider.
    Agree completely! I'd buy em all but LOVE The Sleepers Awaken!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Yay! Redheads! Bring them all on! Plus give us a beautiful Filmation Teela redhead too one day!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    That's a lot of gingers.
    Last edited by MldMnrdReporter; September 7, 2011 at 07:35pm.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

All Hail the gingers!! That one up there looks like Teela as the sorceress. (The one casting a spell)
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

I love redheads. Of course there's there's Teela. But here's a question, especially considering the Teela MOTUC origin: Is Sorceress actually a redhead? Clearly she must be, and I thought we actually got to see her headressless in Filmation, in her origin story. Anyone confirm or got pics?

But yeah the rest of these are mostly ok, but the late commer Sleeper Awakens is actually the best next to Princess Rhea. But remind me who Rhea is, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I love redheads. Of course there's there's Teela. But here's a question, especially considering the Teela MOTUC origin: Is Sorceress actually a redhead? Clearly she must be, and I thought we actually got to see her headressless in Filmation, in her origin story. Anyone confirm or got pics?
    Yeah, she is.

We also got to see her without her headdress in the 200X cartoon and comic, and in both she had red hair.

Red-head-pack.

Personally, I prefer blue-haired girls.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Red-head-pack.

Personally, I prefer blue-haired girls.
    heheheh, yeah. Strangely I agree with you. But of course they're quite a bit more rare, are they not?

I think we need a thread for Pre-Sorceress Sorceress.

That purple dress is just an amazing design....

The redhead I want to see made first is Gwildor

But I'd love to see Celice and Sybiline somewhere down the road as well.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Yeah, she is.

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/origin02.JPG

We also got to see her without her headdress in the 200X cartoon and comic, and in both she had red hair.
    Thanks for that. Thread needed this.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    I've always wanted Sibyline, Celice as well, although I think she's starting to get into villager B territory.
    Celice was at the centre of an episode, and became only the second* female to join the heroic warriors (Masters) at the end of it. Tad more than "villager B territory"!

[*I don't count the Sorceress as a member, since she doesn't ultimately take orders from Randor - if anything, she gives the orders!]

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Like I said before, I could see them doing Nami if they've done a Celice provided they can find an appropriate slot. Mira, though? Not only was she a 100% (i.e. including colour) reuse of Celice's character model, she doesn't show any character - or, really, do anything except be kidnapped and worried about! If you want a Mira, just buy a second Celice!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Celice was at the centre of an episode, and became only the second* female to join the heroic warriors (Masters) at the end of it. Tad more than "villager B territory"!
    Sure, I love Celice and she basically had her own episode as you said but I was refering to her look or "costume" not being very costumy; same as Marlena or Mara or even Lady Valtira, it's basically civilian or "villager" wear...I can just imagine the reaction of some people when Celice and Valtira are revealed back to back...so yeah, all the more gingers the better, and I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see these being made.
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Yes, PLEASE!

I love those redheads, yes I do, yes I do.
    I want my other half.

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post

Anyways, just search Tim Minchin Prejudice on youtube.

haha, yes! I love that dude... he's got alot of great stuff.

I'm down for these. Kinda funny, never realized how many red heads there were in filmation.
    BUY THE SUB!!! JOIN THE HORDE!!!