Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melog in MOTUC support thread.

Melog in MOTUC support thread.

From "Enemy with My Face" comes Melog. I always have wanted her in toy form, and now hopefully she will be made. They can maybe even make a 3-pack of her three forms.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Joe Amato; September 8, 2011 at 02:46pm.

Melog is awesome! I've always wanted a Melog figure as well. She'd fit in perfectly in MOTUC.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

I really hope they make her soon..

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I love Melog and REALLY want her in MOTUC. I actually want all THREE of her forms in MOTUC.

Here are a few scans from my storyboards of how she appeared before the cartoon! You'll notice a bit of differences between her last two forms from storyboards to cartoon.

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I'd definitely be down for a Melog purchase!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Melic could be cool; we need an evil She-Ra doppleganger!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    They can maybe even make a 3-pack of her three forms.
    Don't see that as especially likely. The middle, "mudwoman" phase seems most likely

Didnt know this character and love the whole concept! The details from the 4H could make her look quite awesome! I want her.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I dunno about this one. She looks like a She-Ra that went for a ride through a septic system.

I'd probably buy her because I'll buy ANYTHING Fillamation, but she looks like crap to me. (literally).
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I see another beautiful Filmation redhead in that pic ! LOVE it !

she looks cool i can see the big mub body being a hard shell to snap over the middle mudwoman

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I have never seen the PoP cartoon, but this character does look quite interesting, going by that top picture.
    Can anyone briefly shed some light on her actual character?

Quote Originally Posted by Neal1972 View Post
    I have never seen the PoP cartoon, but this character does look quite interesting, going by that top picture.
    Can anyone briefly shed some light on her actual character?
    Here is the story synopsis.

A group of Horde tanks are barreling through the Whispering Woods, when She-Ra steps in and stops their progress. At the Fright Zone, Hordak chides Modulok for his failure in developing a weapon capable of defeating She-Ra. Hordak consults a Horde computer for battle strategy, and the computer advises Hordak to fight She-Ra with someone who is as strong as her. This is not a stunning revelation for Hordak, but it gives Shadow Weaver an insidious idea. She conjures a Melog from the sludge surrounding the Fright Zone. The Melog can absorb She-Ra's powers and stand as an equal to She-Ra in strength. Hordak cannot wait to test the Melog's abilities, and dispatches a squad of Horde Tanks to the Whispering Woods. Adora sees this threat approaching, and becomes She-Ra. She slices into the tank, revealing the Melog, who grabs her and absorbs her strength and powers, in the process assuming a female form. The Melog gains She-Ra's strength, which she demonstrates by hurling a tank at She-Ra. Thereafter, She-Ra and the Melog engage in a tug-of-war, which demonstrates to She-Ra that she has been matched. At that moment, Shadow Weaver and the Melog vanish, leaving She-Ra doubting her abilities. She consults with Light Hope, who tells her of the Melog's power to absorb and mimic the abilities of any she touches. Light Hope also provides her with some words of reassurance, telling her that the sword she wields only magnifies what is in She-Ra's heart, and hints that the key to defeating the Melog is to touch her heart. As the Horde Troopers collect their taxes, She-Ra and Bow intervene to stop their march. Shadow Weaver appears once again and reveals the Melog, who had been disguised as a Horde Trooper all along. While Bow gets the villagers to safety, She-Ra contends with the Melog, who hurls everything including the kitchen sink at She-Ra. When the Melog opens a ravine in the ground, She-Ra seals it; when the Melog hurls rocks, She-Ra destroys them. The battle is a round of point-counterpoint, until She-Ra appears to win by uprooting a hollow pillar and hurling it to trap the Melog. Unbeknownst to She-Ra, however, a young girl has hidden in a barrel, admiring She-Ra's strength and bravery. Shadow Weaver acts quickly, summoning great winds to pull She-Ra into a Horde force beam, trapping her. The winds cause the barrel in which the girl is hiding to begin to roll, and when She-Ra realizes the danger, she tosses her sword to stop its path. The Melog approaches the girl, as She-Ra remembers Light Hope's words, and at that moment, she realizes that the Melog does not merely possess her physical strength, but her emotional strength as well. The Melog has She-Ra's feelings. She asks the Melog to feel, to think, to try to care about the girl, and indeed, all of Etheria. The Melog picks up She-Ra's Sword of Protection, and tosses it to her, allowing She-Ra to escape as Shadow Weaver flees. She-Ra uses the sword's power through her magic words to turn the Melog into a real human woman, who plans to explore and learn about her world. She-Ra respects this need to explore, but asks the girl to return one day and join the Great Rebellion in fighting the Horde.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    With my short term memory problems, I don't remember this character at all. Though, the mudwoman form of her would be kind of neat. I'm not opposed to the idea of a Melog at all, but am certainly not in a hurry to see her either.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    might have said this before, but the answer is no.
    although i would like muck monster & rock golem.

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Most definitely like the middle one! Le't get some mudwrestling going on in our displays
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    The Melog can absorb She-Ra's powers and stand as an equal to She-Ra in strength.
    Thanks for the detailed reply.
    She sounds like a dangerous character!

I like the sound of her...a powerful enemy that doesn't rely on magic, for once.

I love, love, love, Melog and this is one of my fav episodes.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Don't see that as especially likely. The middle, "mudwoman" phase seems most likely
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...hreeStages.jpg
    Reboot, your pictures collage are great!

I love her, she's like She-Ra's Faker

I'd like to see a Melog figure as well, that was one of my favorite She-Ra episodes. Of all her forms, I'd prefer her mudwoman form. If He-man got a blue robot clone, She-Ra should also have her doppelganger figure in MOTUC!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

I totally want Melog. She'd be a great figure. Her middle phase is the most interesting (mud woman). That's the one I'd refer.

Holy craB! I just noticed something... (That probably a lot of people noticed... If you didn't notice this, I'm about to blow your mind! )
    Melog goleM...

Back on Melog, the figure... I'd like her Middle phase. While probably unpopular, I'd like some clip-on parts and an Extra Head/Torso cover to sort of make the original "asexual" golem form.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

I am all for Melog!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I watched the Melog episode for the first time tonight. I have to say, i think she would make a perfect She-Ra II
    She-RaIIMelog-HeiressofPower0.jpg
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52