Thread: "More concept stuff"

"More concept stuff"

So in the SDCC 2017 interview with Pixel Dan and Brian, "more concept stuff" was mentioned. I'm curious to know what has been found.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I still think the Horder (Hoarder?) concept character is ultra creepy and immensely appealing, with the little Hordelings coming out of the cloak.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    I am curious about that comment as well.

I just assumed everything has been (finally) uncovered and revealed. so I don't know what it could be.

I suppose there could be a sketch or two that an artist or two is sitting on that no one knows about.

We already know they found some vintage toy buck types that were unused, generic stuff like the human arms, "Skeletor" monster arms, furry arms, etc. They had mentioned they are excited to use these old unused bucks to generate or extrapolate (I forget) new characters using authentic but unused vintage buck parts.

This would lead me to believe they may also like to translate those parts/characters into Classics, which would be cool to me.

They could be referencing discovering new unused concepts beyond the parts they already spoke about but that was not clear. I'm almost assuming they just ment they are into using the unused concepts that we already know about. Which is great.

Mostly I just assumed it was a re-iteration of their discovered vintage buck stuff although how that would be implemented was never exactly specified.

Heroic Warrior
    forgot about. something like 4 different body types.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    We already know they found some vintage toy buck types that were unused, generic stuff like the human arms, "Skeletor" monster arms, furry arms, etc. They had mentioned they are excited to use these old unused bucks to generate or extrapolate (I forget) new characters using authentic but unused vintage buck parts.

This would lead me to believe they may also like to translate those parts/characters into Classics, which would be cool to me.

They could be referencing discovering new unused concepts beyond the parts they already spoke about but that was not clear. I'm almost assuming they just ment they are into using the unused concepts that we already know about. Which is great.

Mostly I just assumed it was a re-iteration of their discovered vintage buck stuff although how that would be implemented was never exactly specified.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    So in the SDCC 2017 interview with Pixel Dan and Brian, "more concept stuff" was mentioned. I'm curious to know what has been found.
    I'm really curious about that too.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

I'd love to see some of the Pop concept stuff that was discussed at last years con.