Thread: Who is in the New Council of Elders?

Who is in the New Council of Elders?

The last mini comic showed Teela with Master Sebrian, Orko, and the Goddess in the new character guide this is stated as part of the new Council of Elders. Who else do you think would be in the New Council of Elders?

Some of my thoughts

Sibeline
    Malik
    Kor
    Kothos
    Starchild
    Lady Arvella
    Castaspella
    Glimmer
    Queen Angella
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Brindle, and tarrak should be included in this group as well. Thx for starting this thread meant to do it just never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I would love to get figures of the council.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    But this was the council in the Powers of Grayskull time what I was talking about is more currently as set in the comics and stuff.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    But this was the council in the Powers of Grayskull time what I was talking about is more currently as set in the comics and stuff.
    I understand that. It was sorta a joke.

Kudok Ungol
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I would put Malik, the Wizard of Stone Mountain, and the Comet Keeper in it. Probably the current Star Child too.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

So after rereading the bios and thinking about things here who should be the council of elders
    Teela
    Goddess
    Orko
    Master sebrian

With these guys for consideration
    Sybiline
    Kor
    Mallek
    The star child
    Lady averalla
    Brindle
    Tarrak
    Kodak ungol

Kothos to me is always a bad guy so he could never serve on council of elders, in regards to castaspellA she is powerful but i don't think she stays on eternia, she has her own kingdom on etheria is to rule, mysticor, and the bio specifically state the both glimmer goes back after the 2nd Ubg to rule bright moon and angella never left she stayed behind to help rebuild etheria. And zagraz, I think he's an idiot and I know films toon made him like that on purpose, but it had affected the way I look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    So after rereading the bios and thinking about things here who should be the council of elders
    Teela
    Goddess
    Orko
    Master sebrian

With these guys for consideration
    Sybiline
    Kor
    Mallek
    The star child
    Lady averalla
    Brindle
    Tarrak
    Kodak ungol

Kothos to me is always a bad guy so he could never serve on council of elders, in regards to castaspellA she is powerful but i don't think she stays on eternia, she has her own kingdom on etheria is to rule, mysticor, and the bio specifically state the both glimmer goes back after the 2nd Ubg to rule bright moon and angella never left she stayed behind to help rebuild etheria. And zagraz, I think he's an idiot and I know films toon made him like that on purpose, but it had affected the way I look at him.
    Part of me agrees with you on Kothos but then other parts want to follow the Filmation story line as he saw the errors of his ways as did Sibeline, Valtera & Tyran.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Part of me agrees with you on Kothos but then other parts want to follow the Filmation story line as he saw the errors of his ways as did Sibeline, Valtera & Tyran.
    Nepthu would be in the same boat, but they are better villians then heors in my eyes , Valtera and tyran i could see but kothos,nah

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think Kuduk Ungol would be in the council. She retired decades before and might even be dead by the time the council is formed. Kothos ... na, I don't think just any powerful magician should be in the council. It also needs some experience in holding an important position. Let him make rain as he planned until he gets bored and decides to be evil again.
    Zagraz has to care for the comets and can't stay in one place for long. And I don't think Nepthu is ever reformed in classics, but I might be wrong. We don't really know what happens to him when Hssss dies.
    Castaspella has her own realm to rule. And I think we can have Glimmer or Angella, but not both, since one has to rule Bright Moon. I guess at that time it makes sense that Glimmer becomes queen while Angella joins the council.
    Of course when we have Etherians in the council, Madame Razz would make sense.