Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Support Thread for King Tamusk, Last of Eternia's Sorcerer Kings

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Never saw this episode, but I would definitely buy him. He looks cool and would fit in the line well, I think.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    cool indeed.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

still welcome his addition into the story or as a figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Definitely !

Regards,
    Victor P.

He's neat, but really plain, like Nepthu. There's other figures I'd prefer to this guy, unless his sculpt was overwhelmingly awesome. Otherwise he's just like Vikor, but with a beard.

But unlike Nepthu, he actually has ties to Eternia's past and was instrumental in how Eternia would be governed from his rule onward (thanks to Orko no less). Given Orko's bio as a "secret agent" of sorts in MOTUC canon, storywise King Tamusk could actually fit in quite easily.

Heroic Warrior
    You know what it is- King Tamusk is so plain he actually doesn't fit into the line. Where is his head-ramming armor, giant fist, or giant clamp even? And there are already so many furry barbarians he'd be like a 63rd wheel.

I'm still down for his figure though- mainly because I buy them all. He'd definitely be furthest back in the display. Being a straight repaint into King Barbo (and further expanding the line) is a plus for him.

A Sorcerer and a King......

Nope, doesn't belong at all .

Heroic Warrior
    It would be better if he was a Sorceror, King, Knight, Bee, Robot, Ninja, Pirate, Pharoah, Skeleton, Witch, Cyborg, Spider, Porcupine, Astronaut, Lizard, Stretchy-limbed, Bird, Plant, Fish, Gladiator, Scorpion, Samurai, Soldier, Peacock, Archer, Gorilla, Butterfly, Ogre, Vampire, Cat, Bat, Egyptian, Cosmic, Pink Bunny, Under-water, Rock-Man, Super-Princess.

Wait...I think every action figure genre ever could go in this line. Tamusk best be bringing something fresher than Barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Wait...I think every action figure genre ever could go in this line. Tamusk best be bringing something fresher than Barbarian.
    Yeah, nice try while forgetting everything the first time around in terms of the types of characters this line encompasses from Stinkor to Plundor.

Thanks for playing, try again !

Regards,
    Victor P.

I love his barbarian appeal.

I agree. Plus, aside from being a former King of Eternia, he was also a Sorcerer as well, so I'd be interested to see Mattel's take on him in Classics continuity should he ever be made.

King Tamusk is one of my favourite Filmation characters! I'd love to have a figure of him.
    Awesome sticker included!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    It would be better if he was a Sorceror, King, Knight, Bee, Robot, Ninja, Pirate, Pharoah, Skeleton, Witch, Cyborg, Spider, Porcupine, Astronaut, Lizard, Stretchy-limbed, Bird, Plant, Fish, Gladiator, Scorpion, Samurai, Soldier, Peacock, Archer, Gorilla, Butterfly, Ogre, Vampire, Cat, Bat, Egyptian, Cosmic, Pink Bunny, Under-water, Rock-Man, Super-Princess.

You forgot pachyderm.

Really, though, by this logic, He-Man doesn't really fit his own line. He's just a really strong barbarian.

That's why I think Tamusk would be a good addition, though; we don't have a whole lot of just plain, old fashioned barbarians in MOTUC. Some, but not a lot. It's a surprisingly underrepresented niche in a sword-and-sorcery-with-a-little-of-everything-else-thrown-in line.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Well, Tamusk is now listed in the polls !

Whatever happened to the King Tamusk forum member? He seemed fond of getting into lengthy debates...

Heroic Warrior
    Yes.. why he wasn't made yet is beyond me.. him and lord masque should have been made a long time ago.

I want him! Dude is cool! I'm in! Make it so!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    if all these requests were given ok to go we would have figures till 2028
    You underestimate the desire of the MOTU fandom. We would have figs well into the 75th anniversary of MOTU

I voted for him! I like to imagine him as a contemporary of Vikor. Sort of like the first chieftain to take on the role of king after the death of Grayskull - with Vikor's help. He'd really help to fill out the Vikor vs. Snake Men warriors and Fighting Foe Men shelf.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I really want Tamusk. I think we need MORE barbarians in the line. I love his look.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i'm all for this guy, he's so easy to make. his steed would be great too
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

I voted for King tamusk in the poll. I hope he gets made one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Whatever happened to the King Tamusk forum member? He seemed fond of getting into lengthy debates...
    Yes where is he? I've enjoyed his contributions.
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I voted for him also , I would love to get him and his steed, now that would so cool.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Quote Originally Posted by THE SEEKERS View Post
    You underestimate the desire of the MOTU fandom. We would have figs well into the 75th anniversary of MOTU
    Hahaha I wonder how well will this line be remembered by then, for time being we are all alive