Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Support Thread for King Tamusk, Last of Eternia's Sorcerer Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    I voted for him! I like to imagine him as a contemporary of Vikor. Sort of like the first chieftain to take on the role of king after the death of Grayskull - with Vikor's help. He'd really help to fill out the Vikor vs. Snake Men warriors and Fighting Foe Men shelf.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking along those lines, hence my post from 4 years ago .....

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Personally, I'd like it if Tamusk was responsible for imprisoning Vikor somehow, given that Vikor's chains have yet to be explained. Have a story unfold where the Sylcons/Fighting Foe Men come into play which necessitates Tamusk freeing Vikor, thus creating an uneasy alliance.
    Given Orko's MOTUC bio as being an undercover agent, the Filmation storyline where he accidentally brings Tamusk to present day on Eternia would fit in quite nicely, given that the events from that episode altered Eternian history forever.

One thing that's overlooked about this character (and episode in general) is that given the anachronistic nature of The Time Wheel, towards the end of this episode it was said that Tamusk changed his stance in ruling Eternia from a barbaric rule of law to a more diplomatic one. Obviously that implies that He-Man and Randor's words and actions struck a chord with him, so in essence Orko goofing around and messing with The Time Wheel helped change the course of Eternian history. See, Orko's useful after all .
    Given TG's quote from the Matty forums where he answered my question regarding Tamusk, I do hope there are plans in place for his inclusion into the Classics line . I also wouldn't mind if they made him a descendant of Grayskull and Veena, given his moniker of a Sorcerer King.

Im not totally opposed to him, but we do have a lot of loin cloth guys with capes or helmets at this point. He wouldnt stand out that much on the shelf from the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-ator View Post
    Im not totally opposed to him, but we do have a lot of loin cloth guys with capes or helmets at this point. He wouldnt stand out that much on the shelf from the others.
    Yes but he was a great character in a great Filamtion episode and pays an important role in Eternia's history (in the Filmation canon). So I think he deserves to be made
    Last edited by Grayskull's Heir; September 24, 2015 at 12:59pm.
    Awesome sticker included!

I think he would be a cool addition to classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    Yes but he was a great character in a great Filamtion episode and pays an important role in Eternia's history (in the Filmation canon). So I think he deserves to be made
    Fair enough, I would never want to deny another collector a chance to get a figure they really want!

Heroic Warrior

I'd love to see him in the Classics 2.0 line!
    He's pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I'd love to see him in the Classics 2.0 line!
    He's pretty awesome!
    If that was the only way to get him I wouldn't be opposed to it, though I'd prefer he be made in the main Classics line .

I still want him in CC and think he would make an awesome figure that ties in perfectly with the barbarian/fanatsy theme of the early mini comics and figures like Vikor.

I just wish he did better in the polls.
    Awesome sticker included!

Well, he could be the son of He-Ro and father of He-Ra if the writers of the bios decided to go that route.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-ator View Post
    I disagree. His crown is pretty unique and would make him stand out.

In my personal MotU canon, the Sorcerer Kings came before Grayskull and kept one half of the Sword of the Ancients, but given that in classics, Grayskull lived five thousand years before Adam, it makes more sense to have the Sorcerer Kings inbetween. Maybe the title means that they were both, ruler of Eternia and Sorcerer of Grayskull? Tamusks trip to the future led to a change of politics including the two roles being separated again, maiking him the last of the Sorcerer Kings.
    [Small headcanon: the crystal ball on Tamusk's wand-sceptre and the one on Skeletor's wand-axe are one and the same.]
    Last edited by Capeträger; July 30, 2017 at 01:09pm.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Would be nice to get King Barbo then at a Power-Con as suggested by Brian and Tom in the Fwoosh article.

$$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Would be nice to get King Barbo then at a Power-Con as suggested by Brian and Tom in the Fwoosh article.

https://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-c...size=592%2C297
    Yeah, I think this is a brilliant idea!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post

https://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-c...size=592%2C297

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Yeah, I think this is a brilliant idea!
    Thank you! I appreciate that.

Well, King Tamusk is one of the selections for the third round of polls up now !

Well, King Tamusk is one of the selections for the third round of polls up now !
    I voted for him in the poll, I want him made
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Yes, I'd like more barbarian sword and sorcery characters and Tamusk would be great (and so easy to make).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406