Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ceratus Arrival

Ceratus Arrival

My Ceratus arrived this afternoon...image.jpg

Cool. I live in Cali also, so I should be getting mine by tomorrow...
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

OMG! I can't wait for mine to arrive!!

I miss the awesome pics SCB would post when he got his.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Another one of those "I didn't care about the character/figure but love him in hand" figures. Awesome figure! I love the sculpt, the real earrings and even his weird bone axe.

I just wish he had Whiplash's feet so the two tie in more together.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

The Council of Eternia have assembled!

Ceratus has arrived! He's got a couple of issues wih his chest overlay - a seam behind his neck, and some bulges in the side (basically, he has a turtle shell) - but he really, really looks great, just like the dinosaur-troll I've wanted since 2002!

Heroic Warrior
    man mine just shipped today even though it was charged the 10th! grrrr....can't wait for him!

Mine arrived. Anyone experiencing bobble-head with theirs? Mine is unopened but the head is easily moving around with its metal earring flipped up.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    man mine just shipped today even though it was charged the 10th! grrrr....can't wait for him!
    Mattel said two of the Items were late arriving which delayed shipping of subscriptions.
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior
    They did? I guess they are capable of speaking afterall. I thought they'd gone mute

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Come to think of it, he has not been posting for a while.. What happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Come to think of it, he has not been posting for a while.. What happened to him?
    Yeah, I miss his pics and posts in general, too. He was good value.
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Me too. Where did he go?

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Mine arrived. Anyone experiencing bobble-head with theirs? Mine is unopened but the head is easily moving around with its metal earring flipped up.
    Delivered Today, little bit of bobblehead and right side earring flipped up. Other than that CERATUS is a A Minus Figure love em.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    Mine shipped yesterdays as well. I knew a figure was late to the warehouse so presumably it was this guy but I was a bit anxious that there was an issue with my account. Patience paid off, all is well and my Ceratuses are on their way. I'm so eager to get this guy.

His brother may be shorter, but they do go well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    His brother may be shorter, but they do go well together.
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...s-Whiplash.png
    The paint on his abs and pec highlights is WAY more contrasted from the rest of the green than other review pics.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    The paint on his abs and pec highlights is WAY more contrasted from the rest of the green than other review pics.

Thoughts?
    Reviewers lighting? Dan has bright lights
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Looks like FedEx strikes again...it claimed it delivered my Ceratus, but I never got any package. I have contacted FedEx but to no avail. Is there something Matty can do about this?

He is one of my favorite figures. I think they did a great job with him...Makes me want the main characters done in 200x style SOOOOOO bad.
    MYP SKELETOR , ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post

Thoughts?
    Yeah, it's probably my lighting. I usually go for a starker light-dark contrast, but sometimes (like when I have several subjects up), it seems to go darker overall. You'll see more photos as I take them, though. For example, note the brighter photos here:

Also note how he appears to be a turtle.

Work of art! Still, I'm not sure what to do with him....leaders aren't often the most exciting, but he is the warrior-type leader, so it works. Mostly just makes me wish for a new Whiplash to go with him, honestly! Overall a fantastic figure.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Yeah, it's probably my lighting. I usually go for a starker light-dark contrast, but sometimes (like when I have several subjects up), it seems to go darker overall. You'll see more photos as I take them, though. For example, note the brighter photos here:
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...02/Ceratus.png
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...tus-Turtle.png
    Also note how he appears to be a turtle.

I hope mine looks like yours in hand. then I just have to figure out how to deal with the lat flaps....

Got mine, like him alot. Axe bone thing is pretty savage and brutal but doesnt look like much. It's better than 200x Whiplash's atrocious weapon.

Did have a bit of bobble head. A bit of clear rubber packaging band tied around the peg and pushed in fixed that right up. Never tried it before now but it worked nice enough I think I'm going to do it to Sheild Maiden since she was bobbly as all get out.

I had to tuck in his abs to his belt since they were overflapping but again looks great now.