Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chef Allen for MOTUC support thread

I guess it goes without saying, but I think I'm right to want Gorgone but not Chef Allen. I mean sure Gorgone is obscure and probably not available, but she's a cool looking and stands apart from others for being a Snake Woman and a female giant. Neither character leaves a massive hole in my collection, but I think she adds more. I don't need to recreate the world of He-Man so badly that I need the cook. That said, I think Chef Allen would make a super gag exclusive like Mo-Larr did (hey, maybe they're enemies, since Allen doesn't look like he skips the sweets much and that gives cavities).

Quote Originally Posted by Seamatty View Post
    I'd almost rather have him than another variant. I don't need 5 He-mans
    I do if it's the right 5 He-Mans! If we're talking 200X variants like...

1. Smash Blade
    2. Mega Punch He-Man
    3. Martial Arts He-Man
    4. Snake Hunter He-Man
    5. Samurai He-Man

...then God NO!

But if we're talking..

1. Ice Armor He-Man
    2. Snake Armor He-Man
    3. Slime Pit He-Man (Oozor)
    4. Anti-He-man
    5. NA He-Man

...then YES I want them!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    I know you're joking Penny, but (maybe I should be ashamed to admit this) I actually want this figure. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think there should be an official release of him or anything, but I've actually been planning to make a custom of him because that would be a funny figure to have.
    Awesome!!! Please share pics. I'd love to see a Chef Allen custom. It might be the first one ever!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    "Let's spring it on them!"

Well, I do believe we have finally found a 2nd use for the Granamyr sculpt.

In all seriousness, yes I kinda want a Chef Allen for real.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    In all seriousness, yes I kinda want a Chef Allen for real.
    ...me too. Shh.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    The fact that Mattel could re-use the "fat buck" on Kothos and Chef Allen, gives me a little hope.
    Last edited by Morningstar; October 15, 2011 at 01:29pm.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    So I recently remembered (had a flashback?) that my friend's mom has hilarious Chef Allen decor in her kitchen. Chef Allen is a merchandising powerhouse!! Mattel would be foolish not to release him!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-kitchen-decor
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Can we call his special weapon the Spoon of Doom?
    RIP Andy Conrad.

The funny thing is, Chef Alan made 4 appearances in the old cartoon (I'm pretty sure it was 4). And that was more than characters like Sy-Klone, Mekaneck, and Fisto. I totally want a Chef Allen figure. I thought of two ways we could receive him:

Club Eternia Exclusive
    - He could come with Orko's birthday cake, a mixing bowl, and spoon. And the map that year could be a detailed layout of the Palace of Eternos.

30th Anniversary SDCC exclusive
    - While Toyguru already stated that the 2012 SDCC has already been slated, that doesn't mean that another company couldn't front the bill to have Chef Alan come to us as another Convention exclusive. Since he is a Filmation character, it would be great if Classic Media could produce him through Mattel, kinda like how Robot Chicken funded Mo-Larr. Technically, 2012 will be the 30th "birthday" of Masters of the Universe. Perhaps he, Chef Alan, could come in special packaging shaped like a slice of Eternian birthday cake, have Orko's birthday cake, a mixing bowl, and spoon as accessories, and a "birthday card" to He-Man, signed by the staff behind MOTUC. If they started this now, they might just make it in time for SDCC 2012.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; October 16, 2011 at 01:23am.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    The funny thing is, Chef Alan made 4 appearances in the old cartoon (I'm pretty sure it was 4). And that was more than characters like Sy-Klone, Mekaneck, and Fisto. I totally want a Chef Allen figure. I thought of two ways we could receive him:

Club Eternia Exclusive
    - He could come with Orko's birthday cake, a mixing bowl, and spoon. And the map that year could be a detailed layout of the Palace of Eternos.

- While Toyguru already stated that the 2012 SDCC has already been slated, that doesn't mean that another company couldn't front the bill to have Chef Alan come to us as another Convention exclusive. Since he is a Filmation character, it would be great if Classic Media could produce him through Mattel, kinda like how Robot Chicken funded Mo-Larr. Technically, 2012 will be the 30th "birthday" of Masters of the Universe. Perhaps he Chef Alan could come in special packaging shaped like a slice of Eternian birthday cake, have Orko's birthday cake, a mixing bowl, and spoon as accessories, and a "birthday card" to He-Man, signed by the staff behind MOTUC. If they started this now, they might just make it in time for SDCC 2012.
    L I K E

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post

Club Eternia Exclusive

- While Toyguru already stated that the 2012 SDCC has already been slated, that doesn't mean that another company couldn't front the bill to have Chef Alan come to us as another Convention exclusive. Since he is a Filmation character, it would be great if Classic Media could produce him through Mattel, kinda like how Robot Chicken funded Mo-Larr. Technically, 2012 will be the 30th "birthday" of Masters of the Universe. Perhaps he, Chef Alan, could come in special packaging shaped like a slice of Eternian birthday cake, have Orko's birthday cake, a mixing bowl, and spoon as accessories, and a "birthday card" to He-Man, signed by the staff behind MOTUC. If they started this now, they might just make it in time for SDCC 2012.
    I love this! Make this happen Mattel!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    So I recently remembered (had a flashback?) that my friend's mom has hilarious Chef Allen decor in her kitchen. Chef Allen is a merchandising powerhouse!! Mattel would be foolish not to release him!
    Okay, I seriously need to get those Chef Allen decorations!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk

Club Eternia Exclusive

Brilliant! Or he could be a Power-Con Exclusive!!

I told Val he should have gotten a guy to dress up as Chef Allen at the Power-Con RGD dinner this year, but no such luck.

EDIT:

For those who doubt Chef Allen's massive popularity, here's more memorabilia devoted to the cook of combat cuisine.

Last edited by Penny Dreadful; December 14, 2011 at 02:53pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    LOL hilarious!!! Excellent item there, Penny D!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I need Chef Allen soo much!!!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    How have I not seen this thread sooner??? I would LOVE Chef Allen on my shelf! Always have. BRING IT!!!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

We need the fat buck for chef Allen and Kothos. Fat actions figures are cool.

The tag not gonna happen is so wrong!!!!!!!!!

A few years ago, I posted the start of a comedy fan-fic about the widget Laura being in love with Chef Allen. I wonder what happened to it?
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    A few years ago, I posted the start of a comedy fan-fic about the widget Laura being in love with Chef Allen. I wonder what happened to it?
    Chef Allen ate her.

I'm all for Chef Allen! I would hope he'd come with all his utensils and the cake from SotS.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Does he come with a Cheetos accessory?
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

i totally support chef allen in MOTUC! he's a part of the charm that filmation brought to the franchise...plus, his appearance in the ever popular he-man viral video is awesome:
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Is this really a real thread?

I personally prefer Chef Boiardi myself.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Snappy Threader
    Chef Allen is a must. I may try my hand at a custom using a Mattel Dusty Rhodes...haha...

Bri-Man, you have brought a tiny tear of joy to my eye. Chef Allen: his time has come at last!

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Chef Allen is a must. I may try my hand at a custom using a Mattel Dusty Rhodes...haha...
    Ha! Yeah! Dusty Rhodes. That would be perfect!
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!