Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Sweet Bee photo leaked?? [No, mostly likely fan made]

  1. #1
    Heroic Motuc Fan Jamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lima, in the far, far lands of Perú...
    Posts
    259

    Sweet Bee photo leaked?? [No, mostly likely fan made]

    I been searching in the forums but I can find if somebody have posted this yet...
    Beware: UnNamed One Spoilers on pic:
    To infinity, and beyond!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Salamandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    406
    Haven't seen this one yet! Can't wait to see more details!

  3. #3
    In disguise! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shelby, NC
    Posts
    2,149
    Looks like
     
    some evil unnamed Trollan is on there, too.
    (UnNamed One Spoiler)
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

    "We have a Ram-Man"

  4. #4
    Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    1,869
    Don't get too excited. That Sweet Bee pic is a mock up for a visual list of MOTUC figures for the rest of the year. It's not a leak of the actual figure (although I imagine the figure will look pretty darn close)
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

  5. #5
    Rebel Jubilation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,441
    Yeah it's not the actual figure it's a mock up from another fan site.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Firesoullove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    728
    Where is this from? Looks like fan made.

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    You should slap some spoilers on this quickly for people who don't want to see the Unnamed One.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,589
    Although the shadow next to her does look like it could be Eldor...
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  9. #9
    Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    1,869
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Although the shadow next to her does look like it could be Eldor...
    It's supposed to be Eldor, given that we know that the accessory that comes with the October Figure is Eldor's book
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,010
    Yeah thats a mock up of a fans rendition of how they would like SweetBee to look so there is no leaked image of the coming sweetbee figure.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    2,411
    Also, I believe Flogg and Extendar need to be switched in that photo. Unless something has changed, Extendar is June and Flogg is July.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

    2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

    Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior Pottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    518
    NOPE - It's no leak!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

    https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior SpiritOfTeela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,101
    Leak or not, seeing them all laid out in that pic just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside thinking that we are going to have six-months straight of PoP goodness.

    Seeing it visually like that really helped me realize how excited I am!

  14. #14
    FILMATION - Yeah! csc0709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    548
    Leak or not, the schedule is wrong. Flogg and Extendar are reversed. It is missing Light Hope for October.

    Also, just because Eldor's book was teased, does not mean the figure it comes with will be Eldor, nor does it mean it will be the very next monthly figure. Much like the Filmation Power Sword is coming with Flogg. People assume way too much!

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior Bushmonster31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    212
    Also, just because Eldor's book was teased, does not mean the figure it comes with will be Eldor, nor does it mean it will be the very next monthly figure. Much like the Filmation Power Sword is coming with Flogg. People assume way too much!
    I believe in the pixel dan walkthrough, Scott said that 'Eldor's Book' would be coming with the October figure (whoever that might be!?)

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior EagleOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    Leak or not, the schedule is wrong. Flogg and Extendar are reversed. It is missing Light Hope for October.

    Also, just because Eldor's book was teased, does not mean the figure it comes with will be Eldor, nor does it mean it will be the very next monthly figure. Much like the Filmation Power Sword is coming with Flogg. People assume way too much!
    The book is coming with the October figure, that was confirmed by Scott. But is it Eldor... probably. The jpg picture on Matty was labled "eldorsbook" or something like that. So it's 80% chance it is Eldor, 20% of not being him.

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Stygian360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Also, I believe Flogg and Extendar need to be switched in that photo. Unless something has changed, Extendar is June and Flogg is July.
    That's what I thought too---^ I was double-checking my ongoing list of releases by month (to keep track of expenses) and Flogg was slated for July, not June.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,554
    It's fake.

  19. #19
    Quester JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    14,144
    Let's just close this one up, since it's not real.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •