Unfortunately, I dunno if Mattel can use the name "Crackers the Clown" for him because of this: http://www.crackerstheclown.biz/

Quote Originally Posted by Flor2099 View Post
Absolutely! Now that we can get Filmation figures, I want the craziest and most absurd characters! Crackers and Plundor top my list.
Exactly why I would welcome Plundor and Crackers. The more crazy absurd, the better. I'm sick of buying He-Mans and Skeletors for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
People with Coulrophobia...
I'd rather have Melaktha, Kothos, Filmation Marzo, Josh, Chef Allen and the NA Scientists before crackers... Although Crackers is higher on my list than tug-of-war guy in yellow...
I'd rather have Crackers than Melaktha, Josh, and the NA Scientists...but that's just my personal ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
He is from the worst Filmation episode
I had a blast watching it earlier to get these screenshots. I think knowing my intentions to make this thread really helped me enjoy it quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
He is so utterly ridiculous, I'd buy him in a heartbeat!!
Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
Shame on you, Count.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you shouldn't do drugs. This is why He-Man had to do anti-drug PSA's and even a few episodes dedicated to the drug dilemma. Unfortunately, even some of the most ardent MOTU fans and staunchest Filmation supporters didn't listen...
It happens more often than not on a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
Give me some Crackers!