Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorrowful The Cowardly Dragon Support Thread!!

One $80 dragon is enough. Sorrowful was never a favorite character of mine. I'm sure they are at least considering it, though.

$80 is a lot of money, but I would LOVE to add Sorrowful to my collection. He is one of my favorite characters from the POP cartoon.

Whoops - sorry didn't realize there was already a Sorrowful thread! Thanks for moving this Mods

Any support for Sorrowful in MOTUC?

Any support for Sorrowful in MOTUC?

I know his name has popped up in a few polls but I don't ever remember a thread dedicated to him.

With Granamyr arriving this month, I was thinking maybe Mattel could reuse some of his tooling in making a Sorrowful figure for MOTUC.

Anybody?

I'd buy Sorrowful. *shrug*
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

I'd buy a Sorrowful for my collection...If only to have him spank Catra, heheh! It would be a cool re-use of the Granamyr body, though. His silly face would be a nice contrast to the epicness of Granamyr's awesome sculpt. Another cool dragon that would look great at this scale is the evil Shadow Wing from "Return of Granamyr"!

Snappy Threader
    I figure we may see him since Granamyr was made....they won't waste that tooling for just one character.

I would take him. I love the spank Catra episode. (If he doesn't, I will) It has Bow in a dress, the way Imp says "Leech & Mantenna" & "pot -head" Adora. Classic episode that always makes me smile.

I think he has a shot because of the tooling of Granny. If they were to use Granamyr's parts, it's gotta be Sorrowful or the Manticore.

Sign me up, as long as it's outside the sub. I don't see him going over too well with the others.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I'd buy a Sorrowful for my collection...If only to have him spank Catra, heheh! It would be a cool re-use of the Granamyr body, though. His silly face would be a nice contrast to the epicness of Granamyr's awesome sculpt. Another cool dragon that would look great at this scale is the evil Shadow Wing from "Return of Granamyr"!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...hadow_Wing.jpg
    I'd really like a Shadow Wing, too; and I'd also get a Sorrowful if they released him, although he's not among my priorities.

They might reuse Granamyr's buck for them, but since they [mis]engineered his legs to be a sitting figure that can't stand on its own (yet another dumb, shortsighted "design" decision of Ruben's, apparently), Shadow Wing and/or Sorrowful would need leg reengineering to make them able to stand and walk (just like they had to reengineer Procrustus's arms to add the missing biceps articulation that should've been there since Tytus and Megator to begin with).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I would fully endorse this character!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

He would need a new upper torso, because his neck is longer than Granamyr's. Also, they could use this as an excuse to sell green granamyr, if they were to include Granamyr's head in green with Sorrowful. Even though Shadow Wing is cool, I think Sorrowful would be more diverse, and therefore a slightly better choice.

hmm, actaully looking at the Granamyr... a Sorrowful, could actaully use all of granamyrs existing parts except the head, and tail's end blued onto the tail itself.
    To make him he would need a neck extention, head, and tail tip... not too bad to be possible as a big yearly item.

Might be worth mentioning it on ask matty [just make sure you say that you offer the idea free asking nothing in return].

I would buy one.
    Last edited by Replikor; December 26, 2012 at 05:26pm.

I would get him too! He was lots of fun in the cartoon!!!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

I very much doubt he'd get made, but I would definitely consider getting him if they nailed his face sculpt and made him look good (not angry or mean, but gentle). They could find a way to reuse part of Granamyr too - the wings certainly and maybe the belly area.

Also Dont Forget MorningStar, Although His Body sculpt would be "Classized", I order to Get the best reuse of parts for Granymer.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=morningstar

anyone know how well granamyr sold ? I would also like to see a Sorrowful re-use from him .

Widget
    I would totally be down for Sorrowful. Maybe they could toss a few accessories in with him as well since he would really only need a new neck and head
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I'd love a Sorrowful figure!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina