Thread: Draconians

Draconians

Ever since I was a child, my favorite novels to read were Dragonlance...and Draego-Man reminds me of the Draconians from the Dragonlance saga...anyone else know what I am talking about and agree with me?
    Good Journey

Quote Originally Posted by JRLTML View Post
    Ever since I was a child, my favorite novels to read were Dragonlance...and Draego-Man reminds me of the Draconians from the Dragonlance saga...anyone else know what I am talking about and agree with me?
    Agreed!

The real reason I'm getting Draego-man (multiples of him in fact) is because I'd want a Draconian Army for my Sword and Sorcery figs display. Come to think of it, Maybe I'll try customizing a MOTUC Caramon or even Verminaard

If I was to find a criticism for DM, its that he looks too much like a Draconian to me; which is why I wont be including him in my motu display. But that same quality is why I love love love this figure!
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    That's it exactly! The DragonLance Chronicles are my favorite books of all time (and I read a helluva lot of books). He IS a Draconian!

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw him. Anyway, the first cycle of Dragonlance is one of my favourite fantasy sagas and I always loved the Draconians on the interior illustrations (and the Ral Partha miniatures) so I don't mind that at all

It'd be great if the 4H snugged in a Kender-like creature as well
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Yeah! Tasslehoff Burrfoot!
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw him! To be honest, he's one of the few figures that I may acquire several of simply because I want a Draconian army...
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes ! Draego Man looks like a perfect Draconian ! I had the very same thought the first time I saw him !

You are not alone, no.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

I can see that, and those were some of my favorites as a kid too.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yeah, i still have a few of those comics. that is why i really like dragoman. i'd support more characters & creatures that look d&d looking.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    yeah, i still have a few of those comics. that is why i really like dragoman. i'd support more characters & creatures that look d&d looking.
    Hear, hear!

I'd personally want to see Mind-Flayers/illithids and a Beholder.

Yea I picked this up too, looks very Dragon Lancy to me. He is a fantastically designed character but very cheap in terms of originality.
    Mattel Inc. taken subscribers for the ass since 2011!

Good call! Forgot all about those guys. Loved the Dragonlance PC games back in the day. Man, looks like I'm going to have to pick him up for sure now.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Sh'gora (cyclops, tentical blob monster), Dark Wing (dark dragon), General Tartaran & his goblin warriors(goblin leader), Horde Wraiths, Horde Dark Riders (cloaked warrior skeleton on demonic winged horses), Dark Dream (cloaked shadow), Skeleton Warriors, Giant Rock Monster, Man Eating Plant, Lodars Koblds, Snake Men Warriors, preternia guards, woman archer on megartor's box art, king Agho & others.

they are d&d like characters.

I keep dreaming of getting several Dragomen, repainting them, and posting them to remake this scene:

"What do you mean we're lost?"