Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 059 Discussion (SDCC Clips Episode!)

Court Magician
    I'm sending out a distress call to Dan, Penny, Eamon and Val. Can anyone update us on the gooble status. I've tried other podcasts but none can compare. Well Chris Vints is great but not the same, sorry

Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet?

There's a bunch! I just need to finish editing them.
    I REALLY need some 36 hour days.

Come on! You've got to have the Halloween edition of Roast Gooble ready for tomorrow.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Are you guys still recording each and every Sunday morning?
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    There's a bunch! I just need to finish editing them.
    I REALLY need some 36 hour days.
    Poor Val ... lashed to the slave stick
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Are you guys still recording each and every Sunday morning?
    We've skipped the past three Sundays. Everyone's schedule has been off, or I was too busy to record.

Right now we've got a series of detailed SDCC follow-ups where Eric from the 4H comes on to discuss the figures in detail, along with some Power and Honor Foundation goodness.
    Then we have one Power-con follow-up where we talk about the fun of the con.

Once those are caught up, then we'll start back up again talking about the Power-Con & NYCC figures in detail.

Sorry everyone, things have been nuts on my end. Anyone want to come temporarily live in Kentucky and be my loving, gratis assistant?

Court Magician
    Hey Val, maybe someone can help you edit if you gave them a format to go off of, or maybe have the gooble twice a month.

Heroic Warrior Horde Trooper 84's Avatar
    Come on Val, we've waited long enough to hear what the Gooble crew think of Mighty Spector and Snake Man-At-Arms!!!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    We've skipped the past three Sundays. Everyone's schedule has been off, or I was too busy to record.

Right now we've got a series of detailed SDCC follow-ups where Eric from the 4H comes on to discuss the figures in detail, along with some Power and Honor Foundation goodness.
    Then we have one Power-con follow-up where we talk about the fun of the con.

Once those are caught up, then we'll start back up again talking about the Power-Con & NYCC figures in detail.

Sorry everyone, things have been nuts on my end. Anyone want to come temporarily live in Kentucky and be my loving, gratis assistant?
    Val, seeing as how you are only about 15 minutes away, I COULD stop by and assist, only you wouldnt want that....I'll make a mess of your kitchen, fondle all of your figures, and no doubt drink pretty much all of the alcohol in your house...so....yeah...

Besides, who needs the public embarrassment of another 'drunk and disorderly' charge anyhow, eh? ......"BEST Chinese buffet in Richmond" MY arse!!.....
    (Although, they DO have that MEGA liquor store at the top of the hill there, off the bypass...hmmmm...)
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horde Trooper 84 View Post
    Come on Val, we've waited long enough to hear what the Gooble crew think of Mighty Spector and Snake Man-At-Arms!!!
    I'm itching to hear those episodes.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Val, seeing as how you are only about 15 minutes away, I COULD stop by and assist, only you wouldnt want that....I'll make a mess of your kitchen, fondle all of your figures, and no doubt drink pretty much all of the alcohol in your house...so....yeah...
    Why would you make a mess of my kitchen?
    There's very little alcohol in my house any more so no worries there, and the vast majority of the MOTUC are still in boxes to be hopefully photographed here soon for the site!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'm itching to hear those episodes.
    No, I think the itching has to do with personal hygiene, MegaMaxie. Not with wanting to hear Roast Gooble stuff...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

...get ready to be un-caught up.
    So I have this dreadful feeling that you're going to unleash a bunch of them in the next week... since I'll be on vacation visiting family and not able to start on them immediately.
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    So I have this dreadful feeling that you're going to unleash a bunch of them in the next week...
    Next week?! Good one!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet? Is there more gooble yet?
    Ditto

Another week and no new gooble

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    Another week and no new gooble
    My thoughts exactly. It would be nice to get one episode a month, at least. Maybe a weekly update

Sorry gang. It's totally my fault. My life has been complete chaos post-Power-Con/ThunderCon. There's just not enough time in the day to get everything done so I'm still playing catch-up.
    I need that personal assistant!

Right now a big priority is some site related stuff. We're getting some things prepared because we want to get that character poll posted asap.

Court Magician
    If I lived closer I'd happily help u out Val. Thanks for the great work u do. I just miss hearing u and the rest of the gooble crew.

[QUOTE=JVS3;2871668]Sorry gang. It's totally my fault. My life has been complete chaos post-Power-Con/ThunderCon. There's just not enough time in the day to get everything done so I'm still playing catch-up.
    I need that personal assistant!

So Your saying that kit kat is no help.